Found Deceased AL - Amberly Barnett, 11, Mt. Vernon, DeKalb County, 1 Mar 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
His head should be donated to science in the by and by, it'd be interesting to see the discrepancies in there , and I bet he has zero spindle cells in that sad excuse of a frontal lobe. I so wish for karma to find this creature a million time over. I just can't comment on this thread and will go back to sitting on my hands.

Capital murder charge goes to grand jury

“In a closet in Madison’s residence, bondage equipment, including ropes, clamps and floor bolts were discovered, along with a mattress. Davis said Madison’s wife, Krista Krane, and children had expressed his interest in bondage.”

“Krista was gone to work at the time of the murder but returned home around 4 a.m. before the body was found.”

His children knew about his interest in bondage? And how would they know? I thought they were young!

Krista was gone at the time of the murder - (between 6pm-7pm). She returned home around 4am. That’s a long shift.
Ugh, his kids were home with him?

Capital murder charge goes to grand jury

“In a closet in Madison’s residence, bondage equipment, including ropes, clamps and floor bolts were discovered, along with a mattress. Davis said Madison’s wife, Krista Krane, and children had expressed his interest in bondage.”

“Krista was gone to work at the time of the murder but returned home around 4 a.m. before the body was found.”

His children knew about his interest in bondage? And how would they know? I thought they were young!

Krista was gone at the time of the murder - (between 6pm-7pm). She returned home around 4am. That’s a long shift.
Ugh, his kids were home with him?
100% creep JMO

ETA We can’t sleuth his children, but I guess they are old enough to know what bondage is (I want to put a “?” At the end of this sentence). :confused:

So much violence in such a short time, perhaps he was fantasizing and planning for a long time? I’m curious as others mentioned why there was so much blood in his home if she was strangled.

I’ve been reading Websleuths pretty much daily for the past couple years and I’m not getting immune to this crap, just angry and so tired of it. Just keep reminding myself most people are good hearted. Ugh this guy. I hate him.

So much violence in such a short time, perhaps he was fantasizing and planning for a long time? I’m curious as others mentioned why there was so much blood in his home if she was strangled.

I’ve been reading Websleuths pretty much daily for the past couple years and I’m not getting immune to this crap, just angry and so tired of it. Just keep reminding myself most people are good hearted. Ugh this guy. I hate him.
This is a tough one to read. I don’t know where the blood came from. There was mention of a machete but only that it was on the drag path. There is no mention of any other wounds other than strangulation. There is no mention of SA, but I’m not sure there would be at this point.

MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LarryG