Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Does mom have a boyfriend ? Significant other ? Have LE stated this vehicle was involved in her abduction/death ?
Since she's named in the title, is it ok. to use her full name ?

Rest in peace, young Amberly. :(
She does but they aren’t actually together YET ...I’m not sure I can say more than that...

IMO it's very unusual that Amberly's mom is talking about her daughter being murdered in the woods behind the house but LE hasn't yet announced any details in her death.

Does this mean the autopsy has been completed and the report released to LE? If so then why haven't they told msm? Isn't it in the public's interest to know if there is someone out there who poses a danger to other children? And if LE has a suspect in custody why wouldn't they announce it so the community doesn't worry?

Please note that I'm not accusing the family of lying or anything, I'm just scratching my head over the lack of information from LE.

Pulling this timeline forward

CSIDreamer said:
Timeline FWIW

6 PM- Amberly last seen
7:30 PM- police receive report of missing child
2 am - a missing child alert (not an amber alert) is released
6:30 am - Amberly's body found
11 am - announcement that search is suspended and 1 PM presser
1 PM- presser with no real info other than search into Cherokee County and Georgia
3 PM- presser confirms child found deceased

DeKalb County Sheriff's Office

Body of 11-year-old found Saturday morning

Thank you for the timeline. Do we know what time the aunt left for the store? Do we know whether Amberly's brother was living with the aunt and uncle, too? Thank you

This is a tough one to comment on as I don't want to blame the victim or parents but it makes me so damned mad to see a child let down.

She had absolutely no business having all of those instagram/snapchat accounts. It's really no different than handing an 11 year old girl a credit card and the keys to a new car. It won't end well.

The uncle according to msm was working on the neighbors roof. The two homes share the same drive via google maps and msm description. I’m surprised he didn’t see anything, there is a clear view of the woods behind the two houses. Moo
I am behind...
So apologies if this has been asked...

But I do not recall the BIL (of the aunt) having been in the media...(Interviews, statements, etc.)
Amirite?

If so... I wonder why?

Ok, so the uncle was next door and I just read a post a couple of threads back saying he was working on the neighbor's roof? Was the neighbor home at the time?? Because when someone is working on your roof you hear their constant foot steps as they work up there. I'd think if he was working on the neighbor's home they'd know if he left for any significant period of time.

Also? While the green van could be a red herring. If I learned someone next door disappeared and I was outside I'd also think back to any car I saw come by that I was not familiar with. It's possible someone saw that car and is bringing it up, the car was actually there, but not related to her disappearance at all.

I'd just really like to know if the neighbor was home while uncle was working on it though.

What happened to you, Amberly??

Looking forward to the day when her murderer is arrested. Get the scum off the streets once again and make him pay for what he has done. Where are all these deranged people coming from? This just has to stop. I'm totally disgusted. RIP, young lady. Help us find who did this to you.

Ok, so the uncle was next door and I just read a post a couple of threads back saying he was working on the neighbor's roof? Was the neighbor home at the time?? Because when someone is working on your roof you hear their constant foot steps as they work up there. I'd think if he was working on the neighbor's home they'd know if he left for any significant period of time.

Also? While the green van could be a red herring. If I learned someone next door disappeared and I was outside I'd also think back to any car I saw come by that I was not familiar with. It's possible someone saw that car and is bringing it up, the car was actually there, but not related to her disappearance at all.

I'd just really like to know if the neighbor was home while uncle was working on it though.
I need clarification on the “Uncle”. I believe that is the wrong category for this person as Ive also seen that he was the brother in law of the aunt Amberly was staying with, so he wouldn’t necessarily be her uncle. Maybe no relation to Amberly at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop