Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro Skee
I believe this is one of his facebooks...

Will be adding one more here:
Bro Skee

Hm .. this particular guy references "water" several times. Specifically asking if anyone is up with water. Water is a street name for joints dipped in PCP/embalming fluid.

Could be nothing. Could be something ..

In this article, it also states that the attack was targeted and planned. Just more fuel for my theory on him grooming her through a dating app.
Elmore man charged with attempted murder, kidnapping and robbery in January hotel incident

Quoting: "When Ford and Yazeed were arrested, SBI Capt. Joe Herman said last month that the bureau got involved when the Macon County Sheriff's Office received a tip of a car driving erratically down the interstate.

"Macon County deputies made contact with the driver and then inside the vehicle was a 77-year-old white male that had been severely beaten," Herman said. "Their investigation determined that the male had been beaten, robbed and abducted from his vehicle in Montgomery."

Macon County investigators contacted the SBI, which Herman said partnered with MPD to apprehend Ford and Yazeed.

Herman said that it appeared to have been a "planned, targeted attack.""

Why embalming fluid? Disgusting
Hm .. this particular guy references "water" several times. Specifically asking if anyone is up with water. Water is a street name for joints dipped in PCP/embalming fluid.

Could be nothing. Could be something ..

In this article, it also states that the attack was targeted and planned. Just more fuel for my theory on him grooming her through a dating app.
Elmore man charged with attempted murder, kidnapping and robbery in January hotel incident

Quoting: "When Ford and Yazeed were arrested, SBI Capt. Joe Herman said last month that the bureau got involved when the Macon County Sheriff's Office received a tip of a car driving erratically down the interstate.

"Macon County deputies made contact with the driver and then inside the vehicle was a 77-year-old white male that had been severely beaten," Herman said. "Their investigation determined that the male had been beaten, robbed and abducted from his vehicle in Montgomery."

Macon County investigators contacted the SBI, which Herman said partnered with MPD to apprehend Ford and Yazeed.

Herman said that it appeared to have been a "planned, targeted attack.""

Why embalming fluid? Disgusting

"With an increasing use of marijuana among adolescents, it is not surprising that there also has been an increase in the use of other illicit drugs by adolescents. Among these other drugs are marijuana joints dipped in embalming fluid and laced with phencyclidine (PCP). Basically, a marijuana joint is dipped in formaldehyde and ethyl alcohol (the main ingredients of embalming fluid), and PCP is added to enhance marijuana's effects, increasing the risks of harmful reactions."

"The percentage of formaldehyde found in embalming fluid ranges anywhere from 5 to 29 percent. The percentage of ethyl alcohol, the psychoactive ingredient found in alcoholic beverages, varies anywhere from 9 to 56 percent. Methanol and other solvents are also found in embalming fluid. According to the Office of National Drug Control Policy, it is common for marijuana to be laced with PCP or embalming fluid, both of which produce a hallucinogenic effect (psychedelic apparitions or feelings of euphoria or rage). They taste like rubbing alcohol and smell like gasoline, so why do many teens still want to smoke marijuana joints treated in embalming fluid and laced with PCP? Because they burn more slowly than marijuana joints that are not treated, there is an increased chance of a prolonged high. Although this treatment of marijuana is thought of as an emerging drug trend, its use actually has been around since the 1970s."

https://www.ctclearinghouse.org/customer-content/www/topics/embalming_fluid_illy_061705.pdf

So glad I was directed to WS after being on several SM groups. The speculation is thoughtful, and, relatively fact based without the dirty feel of sensationalism. With the exception of the alligator debate (which was pretty civil), there is no drama. I've left all of the other groups. I'm not sure if I'll still be here after we find Aniah and prosecute all of those involved, but, the intelligence and compassion for the victims displayed in this group makes me think I might come back from time to time. Thanks WS !
I came for one case and stayed as well. Glad to have you. I concur with your thoughts.

"With an increasing use of marijuana among adolescents, it is not surprising that there also has been an increase in the use of other illicit drugs by adolescents. Among these other drugs are marijuana joints dipped in embalming fluid and laced with phencyclidine (PCP). Basically, a marijuana joint is dipped in formaldehyde and ethyl alcohol (the main ingredients of embalming fluid), and PCP is added to enhance marijuana's effects, increasing the risks of harmful reactions."

"The percentage of formaldehyde found in embalming fluid ranges anywhere from 5 to 29 percent. The percentage of ethyl alcohol, the psychoactive ingredient found in alcoholic beverages, varies anywhere from 9 to 56 percent. Methanol and other solvents are also found in embalming fluid. According to the Office of National Drug Control Policy, it is common for marijuana to be laced with PCP or embalming fluid, both of which produce a hallucinogenic effect (psychedelic apparitions or feelings of euphoria or rage). They taste like rubbing alcohol and smell like gasoline, so why do many teens still want to smoke marijuana joints treated in embalming fluid and laced with PCP? Because they burn more slowly than marijuana joints that are not treated, there is an increased chance of a prolonged high. Although this treatment of marijuana is thought of as an emerging drug trend, its use actually has been around since the 1970s."

https://www.ctclearinghouse.org/customer-content/www/topics/embalming_fluid_illy_061705.pdf

Side effects showing as: anger, frustration, paranoia, physical violence.

Side effects showing as: anger, frustration, paranoia, physical violence.

Yikes... wonder what he was buying? The theory of the perp crashing the car could also be true. Especially if getting high is a normal. Apparently driving a raised suv /crossover type isn’t his thing... or who knows. We don’t know if he’s the driver.

Thanks for the explanation. Now if you can tell me why he was in auburn?

Maybe we should figure out why they targeted the 77 year old guy before? Maybe that would tell us it was money?

Could he be a pimp? Seems like prostitution and strippers are in his circle from what I see.

I don’t think he lives where he dropped the car. That wouldn’t be smart even for a killer. So he either called a buddy to come and get him or called Uber or walked to where he lives.
Fortunately not all criminals are smart and they do make stupid mistakes that get them caught. About a year ago there was a murder in my county where a guy decided to rob his ex-employer. He hid in a wooded area eating candy and smoking cigarettes while watching the guys house. He ended up shooting his ex-employer to death during the robbery, stole his car and drove home, parking the car about 1000 feet from his own house. He also used ammunition that he stole from another employer that had fired him shortly before he started working for the guy he killed. This guy pretty much left a connect-the-dots map to his own conviction. I wish all criminals were this dumb.

There was this awesome hip hop song Vans by The Pack back in the day. "Got my Vans on but they look like sneakers". Pretty sure if that poster goes and watches their video for it that will put his white people only theory to rest.
Typical, anytime someone mentions a politically incorrect narrative people pretend as if they're saying all or only..I'm a young black male who grew in the projects and black kids used to tease me for skateboarding and for wearing vans...original poster is correct you all aren't...it is a correlation.

The press conference solves the mystery of what happened to his car when all of this went down. They said MORE arrests were likely, which leads me to believe he wasn’t alone in that car when they took her.

Fortunately not all criminals are smart and they do make stupid mistakes that get them caught. About a year ago there was a murder in my county where a guy decided to rob his ex-employer. He hid in a wooded area eating candy and smoking cigarettes while watching the guys house. He ended up shooting his ex-employer to death during the robbery, stole his car and drove home, parking the car about 1000 feet from his own house. He also used ammunition that he stole from another employer that had fired him shortly before he started working for the guy he killed. This guy pretty much left a connect-the-dots map to his own conviction. I wish all criminals were this dumb.

Yes, it doesn't sound like this guy is particularly smart. Multiple arrests to date. Can't keep himself from being caught - thank goodness.

And they have evidence that he took Aniah against her will.

He has been seen doing so, or has told someone, or someone was with him and has spoken up, or his vehicle has been identified as forcing her vehicle off the road .... there is something that makes the police very sure that he has taken Aniah against her will (besides the fact that she likely wouldn't willingly go with a big, burly unknown male).

Poor Aniah. :(

Further investigation and analysis of evidence has determined that Yazeed, was at the same location Blanchard was last seen and is involved in taking Aniah against her will. Additional charges and/or arrests are anticipated.
Person of interest in Aniah Blanchard disappearance identified

Also this if anyone is interested~~
water - Blunts; methamphetamine; PCP; a mixture of marijuana and other substances within a cigar; Gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB)

GHB or Gamma Hydroxybutyrate (C4H8O3) is a central nervous system (CNS) depressant that is commonly referred to as a “club drug” or “date rape” drug

bbm

So my new theory is that he had an accomplice - the wording from the article is "the man in the photos was observed leaving the area in what is described as a late 2000s model Lincoln Town Car" He was not seen DRIVING a late 2000s model, he was observed leaving the area in a late 2000s model. It could mean nothing, but it feels kind of like deliberate wording to me.

I believe the man and his accomplice saw an easy target - a young girl, nice car, appeared to have money. I think the robbery and stealing the car was the motive. They somehow got her to pull over - flashed their lights at her perhaps? After that, they threatened her with a gun and took control of her vehicle and the other person followed in the other car. She attempted to fight back and grabbed the wheel, causing them to sideswipe something. After that they shot her and dumped her somewhere between Auburn & Montgomery. Killing her in the car and the resulting damage from the wreck made the car worthless to them, so they dumped it at an apartment complex.

Just speculation.

I've reached the same conclusion having gone over the entire incident involving the 77 year old victim. Assorted accomplices tend to have a long history of burglary, baiting victims, kidnapping & trafficking.

Our poi and his pals have targeted college towns awhile; though nonesuch in custody at this time.
As to that nagging question of vehicle Yazeed was seen In, if silver transferred to Aniah's car would reverse be true- black streaks on drivers side (would they bother with quick paint job- black?)
Very interesting her vehicle was dumped nearly 100 miles north of certain area of significance to this crew.

interesting comment on that first fb page...for March 2, 2017

That's his buddy whose charges were dropped from the assault on the elderly man. He's something else.

Last edited:
Yikes... wonder what he was buying? The theory of the perp crashing the car could also be true. Especially if getting high is a normal. Apparently driving a raised suv /crossover type isn’t his thing... or who knows. We don’t know if he’s the driver.

Thanks for the explanation. Now if you can tell me why he was in auburn?

Maybe we should figure out why they targeted the 77 year old guy before? Maybe that would tell us it was money?

Could he be a pimp? Seems like prostitution and strippers are in his circle from what I see.

well - hes 30. Likely he has friends who went to Auburn U and Union. Probably goes to a lot of bars to pick up college girls. Heard it’s also a big football spot. Other than that - sounds like it’s a bit of a hot spot for play. He could have been there for any number of reasons. But definitely sounds like if you want to party, go to where the college kids are.

interesting comment on that first fb page...for March 2, 2017

I can't see the comment, but, look at that watch he's showing off. I swear one of the news articles I read said he's been arrested on separate occasions for stealing watches from his victims, one was a Gucci, and one was a Rolex.

Typical, anytime someone mentions a politically incorrect narrative people pretend as if they're saying all or only..I'm a young black male who grew in the projects and black kids used to tease me for skateboarding and for wearing vans...original poster is correct you all aren't...it is a correlation.
That's unfortunate, but when was that? The cool thing to do is skateboarding and wearing those checkered Vans, and has been for a while now. Nyjah Huston and Boo Johnson are some of the greatest. Skateboarding is not white and blonde anymore, also, the girls are becoming more and more proeminent in the sport. Anyways, all of this to say that, the POI wearing a Vans hoodie is not something distinctive, it's actually the opposite these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean