Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been thinking for days... what about an Ex’s apartment or ex’s old apartment? A place you know well but no longer have ties to, or your name on any paperwork... ?
I wonder who called in the tip about the car being at the apartment. The first time I can find the car description and license plate being made public was pretty late at night on the 24th. According to LE, it was found around 6pm on the 25th (less than 24 hours). That seems really fast for someone in another city to have seen the news and found the car. If it was found completely by chance, apparently this was not a good hiding place at all, which makes me also think ties to the apartment/area.

I wonder who called in the tip about the car being at the apartment. The first time I can find the car description and license plate being made public was pretty late at night on the 24th. According to LE, it was found around 6pm on the 25th (less than 24 hours). That seems really fast for someone in another city to have seen the news and found the car. If it was found completely by chance, apparently this was not a good hiding place at all, which makes me also think ties to the apartment/area.

Probably just a resident noticing a large SUV with obvious damage showing up in the parking lot that's not usually there, It was probably classed as a tip as the resident may have wanted to remain anonymous.

IIRC the car was seen on video on South College headed towards 1-85.

That's what I remember too. I couldn't recall if it was ever stated it was pinged actually entering the on ramp of I-85 S. I had that though today that possibly it was captured at a light close to I-85. South College becomes US Route 29 south of I-85 which is why I thought possibly could be a route that was taken to Montgomery instead of I-85.

Walt is now live on youtube on ESPN's Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show

Quote from Walt Harris interview above:

"Authorities have already told us they feel that she was taken off without her consent. They did tell us that, which that, that's pretty evident. We knew that the day we got the call that she didn't show up for work."

Also, Walt stated that he has checked all of Aniah's social media accounts that he knows of and there is no evidence of her corresponding with anyone but her roommate after she dropped her brother off at 11:00 pm.

After hearing this, I think this was a random abduction. MOO

If you're talking about the "best friend" on Twitter who initially posted about it, I can't figure that out either. She posted very early after Aniah went missing that she was last seen in Auburn going to meet a guy named Eric who she met on a dating app, but this seems really questionable to me.

The more "official" version of this comes from the Snapchat messages that Aniah (or someone posing as her) sent to her roommate on Wednesday night around 11:30pm. Roommate asked if she was almost home, she said yes, roommate asked where she was and she said "with Eric." Roommate asks who that is, Aniah (or someone) says it's a guy she just met.
Wonder what other words could end up being “with Eric” if it was speech-to-text and incorrectly translated by the phone.

Maybe it’s the guy who killed Jessica Chambers. (Not really.)

Thanks, MadTing!
WSers: You'll want to hear this interview with Walt, as he clarifies several things we've talked about, and there's also a few new nuggets of info (at least, that I've not heard). Walt is interviewed just a little over the half-way mark.

"Authorities have already told us they feel that she was taken off without her consent. They did tell us that, which that, that's pretty evident. We knew that the day we got the call that she didn't show up for work."

Also, Walt stated that he has checked all of Aniah's social media accounts that he knows of and there is no evidence of her corresponding with anyone but her roommate after she dropped her brother off at 11:00 pm.

After hearing this, I think this was a random abduction. MOO

My thoughts exactly after reading this gives a lot more insight. Wow.

According to Walt— thanks for sharing this interview.

If you’re about to listen see if you can catch the name he shares of her high school boyfriend? I couldn’t understand it.

My notes- not all that was shared- not meant to be a summary.

BBM
1. Tag caught by tag reader at 12:20
(Makes timeline even shorter)
2. Angela Harris has lost a child before
3. Walt came into AB’s life when she was three
4. He cared for her a lot as Angela worked nights.
5. Funeral was a friend Angela had known and grown up with AB was very close to.
6. She AB had dated highschool boyfriend for two years. (I missed name)
7. AB dated someone about a week before she went missing. Authorities have spoken with him and so has Walt. He has not been ruled in or out according to Walt and what authorities have told him.
8. He is meeting with Tim Miller today, Miller is meeting with authorities as he speaks.
9. He’s frustrated that he’s not being given a direction that LE are working.
10. He believes there should be more videos of her car somewhere.
11. DNA found in car- he didn’t say whose
12. He’s reviewed all her SM and can’t figure out who this is.

Yes,that's it. Seems like the roommate would have heard about him before, especially since she cared enough to stay up and wait for her to get home.

I've been mulling this over from the perspective of "Eric" sending the texts. Say this guy did meet her on a dating app, say they've been talking awhile. Aniah seems like the kind of girl to me that you'd have to talk with for awhile before she agreed to meet. I base this off some ideas about her: responsible, level-headed, and habitual.

In the basic profile of someone deranged enough to stalk a girl through social media with a fake name and the intent to bring her harm .. maybe his ego told him the roommate would know who he was, like Aniah wouldn't be able to help but gush about him.. how perfect he is - the storybook romance. And when she didn't - he changed tactics: "I just met him."

There is something there with the snaps. It makes me feel unsettled.

If you’re about to listen see if you can catch the name he shares of her high school boyfriend? I couldn’t understand it.

BBM
5. Funeral was a friend Angela had known and grown up with AB was very close to.
7. AB dated someone about a week before she went missing. Authorities have spoken with him and so has Walt. He has not been ruled in or out according to Walt and what authorities have told him.
8. He is meeting with Tim Miller today, Miller is meeting with authorities as he speaks.
I know it was mentioned the interview was live - if it's available can it be posted to her media thread? That would be terrific if so.

BBM

#6. Former boyfriend's name: I heard Aaron.

After hearing this, I think this was a random
abduction. MOO

BBM
So the question still remains WHO last saw her in TAN duck boots?
She obviously didn’t have them on at Chevron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB