Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some online shopping and looked at a lot of duck boots and I'm not so sure she didn't have them on. The quality of that vid is bad enough that you can't make out the detail in her dress and I think you lose even more detail when you get to her feet. She is wearing something that comes about the same height as a duck boot would hit as I can make out a slight edge above the ankle and below the calf.JMO
Didn't look like duck boots to me either

Didn't look like duck boots to me either

My point is that you can't make out any details of what she has on her feet in that video. Her feet look like black blobs to me. The video is low res and it also gets very dark where her feet are. Its very possible that she is wearing the duck boots and there just isn't enough light to pick up the color or details. What I can see is the she is wearing something that comes up past her ankle, just like a duck boot does. Other than, I got nothing.

I did some online shopping and looked at a lot of duck boots and I'm not so sure she didn't have them on. The quality of that vid is bad enough that you can't make out the detail in her dress and I think you lose even more detail when you get to her feet. She is wearing something that comes about the same height as a duck boot would hit as I can make out a slight edge above the ankle and below the calf.JMO
I agree it’s hard to tell for sure, in my mind I picture that if they are tan then the lighting would show more of a light color.
It sure picks up the white paisley in her dress, wish we could be definite.

I agree it’s hard to tell for sure, in my mind I picture that if they are tan then the lighting would show more of a light color.
It sure picks up the white paisley in her dress, wish we could be definite.

It picks up the lighter background color of the dress, but I couldn't see paisley until I saw another picture of her wearing that same dress. Absence of light is dark in photography. If the light is poor, then the colors/details just don't get read by the camera. I think that there is less light for the camera to pick up as the image gets to the floor level and the color/details diminish greatly. My opinion is that I can't what she is wearing and cannot rule out the duck boots.

So if this was random the question we have to figure out the answer to now is "Where did the abduction take place?" because didn't someone point out previously in this thread that there are cameras everywhere in the parking lot Chevron? You would think they would have had something on footage whether it being she was followed out of the store, followed in the parking lot, or someone getting into her vehicle, you'd think they would have some sort of description. I wonder if she made a stop somewhere else that no one knows about.

WAIT... we could be looking too much into the comment by the Dad who said LE saying she was taken without consent. Thinking on this statement more it still could have been someone she knew. If you tell someone you knew "No I don't want to go with you" but they still force you to go that is still considered being taken without consent. I still say the only thing that makes sense is she met up with someone along the way and a possible argument ensued, and in the vehicle they got evidence she put up a fight or something.

So if this was random the question we have to figure out the answer to now is "Where did the abduction take place?" because didn't someone point out previously in this thread that there are cameras everywhere in the parking lot Chevron? You would think they would have had something on footage whether it being she was followed out of the store, followed in the parking lot, or someone getting into her vehicle, you'd think they would have some sort of description. I wonder if she made a stop somewhere else that no one knows about.

I believe LE is very purposely holding onto A LOT of information, to include CCTV

In walts interview today on Ariel’s show he said that aniah’s phone records show she was only communicating with her roommate so how would she meet up with a guy if her phone activity doesn’t show it?

Could it be possible that someone came up to her car and asked for a ride? It would explain the possible damage when the suspect maybe tried to take over the wheel.

Another question about her phone records is who knows if it shows up if she is communicating with a guy through an app such as tinder. He could’ve unmatched her then the whole convo would disappear

In walts interview today on Ariel’s show he said that aniah’s phone records show she was only communicating with her roommate so how would she meet up with a guy if her phone activity doesn’t show it?

Could it be possible that someone came up to her car and asked for a ride? It would explain the possible damage when the suspect maybe tried to take over the wheel.

Another question about her phone records is who knows if it shows up if she is communicating with a guy through an app such as tinder. He could’ve unmatched her then the whole convo would disappear
Assuming LE doesn’t have her phone, how can they tell if she was using another app? My teens (younger than Aniah) only text me and their grandparents. Communication with their friends is through IG, Snapchat, WhatsApp, or one of a million other apps I’m too old to know about. And they never, ever actually talk on the phone.

Somebody brought this up earlier.

In one of the interviews I know her mom said that they could not get into her Venmo and so they got into her email and saw a transaction email for 2.17 for the chips I assumed that was a debit card transaction. I need to go back and listen to see if it was Venmo or debit card. I really think she meant debit card. Her Venmo is public so if it were Venmo and not there that would cause me to look for a different account or a non public transaction possibility. But I really think it was a debit card purchase.

I think you are right it would be hard to know if she was communicating there or any other app for that matter.

Somebody brought this up earlier.

In one of the interviews I know her mom said that they could not get into her Venmo and so they got into her email and saw a transaction email for 2.17 for the chips I assumed that was a debit card transaction. I need to go back and listen to see if it was Venmo or debit card. I really think she meant debit card. Her Venmo is public so if it were Venmo and not there that would cause me to look for a different account or a non public transaction possibility. But I really think it was a debit card purchase.

Can you use Venmo at a gas station? I have never heard of being able to do that. Maybe they got into her bank statements?

I just saw an article saying they conducted air and land searches today. I know Texas Search was getting involved in helping search, but these searches were performed by a considerable amount of different LE agencies. It made me wonder if they were just randomly searching on the ground areas between Auburn and Montgomery, or, whether they had more information and were searching specific regions? Did anyone else come across any articles on those searches today?

Dropping link for reference
Task force for Aniah Blanchard case conducts ground, aerial searches

Probably just a resident noticing a large SUV with obvious damage showing up in the parking lot that's not usually there, It was probably classed as a tip as the resident may have wanted to remain anonymous.

Some complexes have designated parking spots for each unit. It might have been parked in someone's spot. That would get it reported pretty quickly. People don't like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB