Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if there could be a connection between IY and AB’s roommate. There is a photo of the roommate where she has significant bruising on her arm where her veins are (on the inside of her arm where her elbow joint is). Based on my background working with individuals using substances, it looks to me like the sort of bruising one would get from shooting heroine. I believe IY has had charges related to drugs in his past. I can’t help but wonder if there is a connection here. Of course, I really hope I am wrong. This concern of mine is compounded by AB’s mother’s interview where she said she was worried about AB prior to her going missing, and it makes me wonder if she had some concerns about her daughter’s roommate/possibly the roommate’s lifestyle detrimentally impacting her daughter. Moo...
I am wondering if there could be a connection between IY and AB’s roommate. There is a photo of the roommate where she has significant bruising on her arm where her veins are (on the inside of her arm where her elbow joint is). Based on my background working with individuals using substances, it looks to me like the sort of bruising one would get from shooting heroine. I believe IY has had charges related to drugs in his past. I can’t help but wonder if there is a connection here. Of course, I really hope I am wrong. This concern of mine is compounded by AB’s mother’s interview where she said she was worried about AB prior to her going missing, and it makes me wonder if she had some concerns about her daughter’s roommate/possibly the roommate’s lifestyle detrimentally impacting her daughter. Moo...
The girl you are referring to in your post is not AB's roommate. She is AB's "friend".

My phone autocorrected the word apparently. I’ve worked with mental health and substance abuse my entire career. I know how to spell heroin. Apparently my smart phone doesn’t though. ;)

I’m hoping this doesn’t come off as extremely rude or condescending, just pointing out something, which is more indicative of how my brain functions...

You state something and back it up by claiming to be in a profession which would substantiate your opinion, then you fail to spell heroin properly, which makes me think maybe you don’t actually work in a profession working with substance abuse or that your involvement isn’t to the extent in which would give you any expertise to make such a claim. I mean, you’re essentially claiming something you witnessed on this young lady means she’s on heroin. Edited to add: a lot of college aged students donate plasma for money.

My undergrad is in social work, specializing in substance abuse. My grad school is law school. Just for reference.

Okay...so with this gag order and the little information being released and our (totally understandable) rules about discussion of people’s SM it makes it hard to keep the thread fresh with ideas and avenues that we can all work together on. I feel like we all build off each other and I love that so... I’ve been thinking about the timeline. She makes the purchase at the Chevron at around 11:20, her phone goes dark at around 11:50 something, and the car is seen headed down south college street toward the interstate @ 12:30.
Now, I lived in Auburn for a long time and that Chevron has kind of a gravel “backroad” that leads from the parking lot to the back of the hotel beside the store with IY affinity for hotel rooms I wonder if that hotel played any role?

I know this may sound crazy, but it is waying on my mind,agian.LOL Do people that kill others pre-plan there hiding spot? I know it as been stated that he is impulize, what if he can also calulating . I think I would have a pre- set plan, if it was not a last minute decision.

I totally think they could but with all the blood in the car and the damage I think something must have went wrong. I wish we could find more info on where that 77 year old was driving to when he got pulled over.
I maybe wrong, but I think( I remember,from MSM) that IY was driving. I will search and post.

Okay...so with this gag order and the little information being released and our (totally understandable) rules about discussion of people’s SM it makes it hard to keep the thread fresh with ideas and avenues that we can all work together on. I feel like we all build off each other and I love that so... I’ve been thinking about the timeline. She makes the purchase at the Chevron at around 11:20, her phone goes dark at around 11:50 something, and the car is seen headed down south college street toward the interstate @ 12:30.
Now, I lived in Auburn for a long time and that Chevron has kind of a gravel “backroad” that leads from the parking lot to the back of the hotel beside the store with IY affinity for hotel rooms I wonder if that hotel played any role?
I think that’s possible. I keep thinking they must have stopped somewhere pretty quickly for the Snapchat messages to be sent. That doesn’t seem like the kind of thing he would be messing with while driving (either him sending them or making her do it). I also think that if he had gone anywhere populated (like north on College) that she would have tried to get help.

sms:?&body=Two%20charged%20with%20beating%2C%20robbing%2C%20abducting%202%20men%20at%20Montgomery%20hotel%0A%0Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.montgomeryadvertiser.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2Fcrime%2F2019%2F02%2F14%2Ftwo-charged-beating-robbing-abducting-2-men-montgomery-hotel%2F2873085002%2F

Is this the same person?

This was the chick caught with IY for the 77yr old robbery. Some Guy, last name Gainsly or something like that was caught before them and charged..
Bit confusing to me as I thought IY was caught in the car they pulled over? I'm going to have to search these articles again after work to get a better picture I think....

Hmmm, i'm not too tech savvy and have obviously not copied thus link well :confused:

Let me see if I can do this correct this time......
No clue :confused:

It was in Montgomery Advertiser- updated nov 8 2019

Article title.....Two charged with beating, robbing, abducting two men, Montgomery Hotel

Sorry, I'm not able to link the article to here.....

sms:?&body=Two%20charged%20with%20beating%2C%20robbing%2C%20abducting%202%20men%20at%20Montgomery%20hotel%0A%0Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.montgomeryadvertiser.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2Fcrime%2F2019%2F02%2F14%2Ftwo-charged-beating-robbing-abducting-2-men-montgomery-hotel%2F2873085002%2F

Is this the same person?

This was the chick caught with IY for the 77yr old robbery. Some Guy, last name Gainsly or something like that was caught before them and charged..
Bit confusing to me as I thought IY was caught in the car they pulled over? I'm going to have to search these articles again after work to get a better picture I think....
This timeline confused me too. I think what happened is that IY, Jessie Ford (from link above), Nicky Gaines, and a 4th unnamed person robbed the two men at the hotel. That was on Jan. 29, 2019. IY and JF were caught in the car with the 77 year old man, but NG was not with them. The later in March 2019, NG was arrested for his part in the crime.

Elmore man charged with attempted murder, kidnapping and robbery in January hotel incident

I know exactly where you are talking about and while IY is obviously no scholar, surely he wasn’t that stupid. Plus I’m certainly hopeful they checked out the hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech