Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much of a deterrent for criminals when they get a free pass but then prison is pretty cushy too considering what they get in prison versus what they have at home.
I assure you prison is far worse than what they have at home. Nothing cushy about even federal minimum security and that's the BEST case in prison environment. State prisons are about fifteen levels down from there. But I do agree that repeated "free passes" only encourage more crime imo.

I assure you prison is far worse than what they have at home. Nothing cushy about even federal minimum security and that's the BEST case in prison environment. State prisons are about fifteen levels down from there. But I do agree that repeated "free passes" only encourage more crime imo.
This is the guy that killed two AU football players and another person in 2012:
Accused Auburn mass shooter Desmonte Leonard had sex with Montgomery corrections officer, chief deputy says
I'm for capital punishment for all murderers and their accomplices.

Last edited:
This is the guy that killed two AU football players and another person in 2012:
Accused Auburn mass shooter Desmonte Leonard had sex with Montgomery corrections officer, chief deputy says
I'm for capital punishment for all murderers and their accomplices.
Precisely my opinion as well. My point was that all too often criminals come from poor economic circumstances, sometimes (not necessarily in this case) those circumstances cause them to commit crimes for food, clothing, to pay bills, or simply because they hate being without what others have. In prison, albeit different depending on where you are, they do have food, medical care, and a roof over their head and sometimes those things are not available to all parts of society outside of prison. If prison scared people into doing right, there wouldn’t be near as much wrong IMO.

My sincere apologies then! I assumed that the information about the new suspect being a witness came from his wife's social media account which is why I was reminding every one that SM talk is not allowed if that was the case.

And you are correct on the other stuff if it was on the POI/Suspect SM accounts then yes that's 100% allowed to be discussed on here as far as I know.
Oh no apologies needed to me at all. I was just trying to help all of us! No worries! I am honestly still learning the rules too!

From Montgomery interactive crime map, there was a "Vehicle Break-In / Theft" reported at 6100 BLOCK BOARDWALK BLVD on 10-24-2019 @ 1:30 PM (incident no. 2019-00206043). Aniah's car was found on 10/25 @ 6:15 PM at the same location description. I wonder if LE has reviewed that incident to see if the officers involved have positive knowledge whether Aniah's car was there or not, or maybe photographs show the spot where her car was found.
CrimeMapping.com - Helping You Build a Safer Community

Precisely my opinion as well. My point was that all too often criminals come from poor economic circumstances, sometimes (not necessarily in this case) those circumstances cause them to commit crimes for food, clothing, to pay bills, or simply because they hate being without what others have. In prison, albeit different depending on where you are, they do have food, medical care, and a roof over their head and sometimes those things are not available to all parts of society outside of prison. If prison scared people into doing right, there wouldn’t be near as much wrong IMO.
This is just an excuse, many poor people do not commit crimes. They get jobs or given government help or they go without.It is like calling these criminals victims.This is exactly how they keep getting let out because someone comes to their aid stating they are victims of their environment and we should give them a chance.Robbing and murdering is not the only way to get money it is the easiest.

This is just an excuse, many poor people do not commit crimes. They get jobs or given government help or they go without.It is like calling these criminals victims.This is exactly how they keep getting let out because someone comes to their aid stating they are victims of their environment and we should give them a chance.Robbing and murdering is not the only way to get money it is the easiest.
You are correct MOST poor people don’t commit crimes but people that commit crimes come often, as I said, come from poor economic circumstances. It doesn’t entitle them to anything and they don’t deserve lighter sentences because of same. My point is that prison is not the perceived threat to anyone any more that it once was because we are too soft on the incarcerated. Hell im all for capital punishment, hard labor, and in the case of IY, an eye for an eye. They get let out because our judicial system quite honestly stinks IMO.

My point is that prison is not the perceived threat to anyone any more that it once was because we are too soft on the incarcerated.

We may be seen as being 'too soft' on the incarcerated.
But the incarcerated sure as heck are not soft on the incarcerated.

A very detailed report was released 8 months ago about the current conditions in Alabama's prisons. They are pretty terrible.

Our investigation revealed that an excessive amount of violence, sexual abuse, and prisoner deaths occur within Alabama’s prisons on a regular basis.
- On Sunday, a prisoner asleep in the honor dormitory—a dormitory reserved for prisoners with good behavior— was woken from sleep when two prisoners started beating him with a sock filled with metal locks .....
- That same day, a prisoner was punched so forcefully in the eye by another prisoner that he was sent to an outside hospital ....
- (Same day) Another prisoner was stabbed by two other prisoners with homemade knives.
- (Same day) A different prisoner was punched so hard in the face by prisoners with shirts covering their faces that he was transported to an outside hospital for treatment ...
- On Tuesday, a prisoner set fire to another prisoner’s bed blanket while he was sleeping ....
- On Wednesday morning, a prisoner was sexually assaulted inside of a segregation cell by an inmate ...
- On Thursday, a prisoner was so severely assaulted by four other prisoners that he had to be transported to an outside hospital for treatment ...
- On Friday, an officer observed a prisoner bleeding from the shoulder due to a stab wound ....

It is a 56 page report, and it goes on and on and on with examples of everyday horror and violence.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1150276/download

It isn't just poor people committing crimes. Saturday evening an Alabama sheriff was gunned down in cold blood by the teen aged son of a Montgomery county deputy.
Yep, I certainly didn’t say it was just poor people. I’m pretty darn sure criminals are represented by every race, creed, religion, gender, and regardless of socio-economic status so don’t read anything into what I said that wasn’t there.

I also wouldn’t classify the son of a county deputy as rich. Law enforcement isn’t paid near enough.

Yep, I certainly didn’t say it was just poor people. I’m pretty darn sure criminals are represented by every race, creed, religion, gender, and regardless of socio-economic status so don’t read anything into what I said that wasn’t there.

I also wouldn’t classify the son of a county deputy as rich. Law enforcement isn’t paid near enough.

I never said rich. Don't put words in my mouth.

From Montgomery interactive crime map, there was a "Vehicle Break-In / Theft" reported at 6100 BLOCK BOARDWALK BLVD on 10-24-2019 @ 1:30 PM (incident no. 2019-00206043). Aniah's car was found on 10/25 @ 6:15 PM at the same location description. I wonder if LE has reviewed that incident to see if the officers involved have positive knowledge whether Aniah's car was there or not, or maybe photographs show the spot where her car was found.
CrimeMapping.com - Helping You Build a Safer Community
Really good find. That would be incredibly sad if her car was there and they missed it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi