Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Further investigation revealed that Antwain Shamar Fisher, alias ‘Squirmy,’ provided material assistance to Yazeed by providing transportation to Yazeed, and disposing of evidence.”

News 3 obtains affidavit in arrest of second suspect in Aniah Blanchard case

I wonder what the evidence was and how they know about it...based on this, makes me think that IY started talking because I'm not sure how they pinpoint this guy otherwise.

Maybe IY is pivoting towards Squirmy being the culprit. It would make sense for these two to start pointing at one another. IMO.

Really good find. That would be incredibly sad if her car was there and they missed it then.
Why? Finding it sooner would be irrelevant imo, she got dropped off somewhere before they left the car. Aniah needed to be found sooner, not her empty car.

Last edited:
Just saw a video from a local reporter Elizabeth White...AF was changed in 2005 with capital murder, pled guilty and only served 3 years!!!! How can this be!!!! It's posted on her facebook page

Monday, November 25th:
*Hearing (@ am ET) - AL – Aniah Haley Blanchard (19) (last heard from Oct. 23, 2019 text with friend, Auburn, Lee County; car found early morning hours of Oct. 24 along South College St; officially reported missing Oct. 24, 2019; has not been found) – only for *Antwain “Squirmy” Shamar Fisher (35) was arrested & charged (11/22/19) with first-degree kidnapping. Held without bond.
10/22/19 Update: set to appear in court next week on 11/25.
*Ibraheem Yazeed aka Laquetta Nicole Lamar, Ibraheema Yazeed, Ibraheen Yazeed (29) arrested & charged (11/7/19) with 1st degree kidnapping. Held with no bond.
Previous crimes & court info from 11/10/19 thru 11/18/19 reference post #9 here:
AL - AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

11/18/19 Update: News organizations across Alabama have filed a motion seeking to lift the gag order. Called the gag order “unconstitutionally overbroad.” DA requests DNA sample. Preliminary hearing on 11/20.
11/20/19 Update: Bond was denied. Gag order will be revisited on Dec. 4 but is current still in effect. IY confirmed it was him on the surveillance video. Chance encounter between IY & AB, he was checking out (purchasing alcoholic beverage & waiting on change) when she walked in & he saw her. Witness confirmed IY forced AB into her vehicle at the Chevron, didn't come forward earlier because woman he was staying with at nearby hotel told him to stay out of it. Eventually he gave a statement and broke down in tears while doing so. Male DNA (blood) found in AB's car, state has ordered IY to give DNA sample. Auburn police detective Josh Mixon was the only witness to testify. County District Judge Russell Bush sent the case to Grand Jury (date unknown). The judge ordered Yazeed to be held without bond & to submit to a DNA mouth swab sample, as requested by prosecutors. Yazeed’s attorney filed a motion last week requesting Yazeed be given bond and be transported to the Montgomery County Detention Facility. The attorney said Yazeed was receiving death threats in the Lee County Jail & was in solitary confinement for his security. In the response, the district attorney said Yazeed shouldn’t be allowed to transfer to Montgomery County because that is where he evaded prosecution in other cases.

Just saw a video from a local reporter Elizabeth White...AF was changed in 2005 with capital murder, pled guilty and only served 3 years!!!! How can this be!!!! It's posted on her facebook page
Wow, how did we miss that before? Is that not on his record? It's not even in most MSM articles about him. Do we know any details about that case?

peppertheyorkiepoo said:
Perhaps Squirmy drove it back. I still think there are others involved. I hope Aniah brings them all down.

From one of the articles posted here - don't recall which one - sorry - but LE said they were more people that are involved and this was after AF's arrest.

ah - here's an article that mentions this:

Investigators have maintained their belief more than one person is involved with Blanchard’s disappearance and are urging anyone with information to come forward.

Article also mentions Fisher has hearing today, 11/25.

edited to add: but I don't see this hearing on the Lee County court site....

I wonder what the evidence was and how they know about it...based on this, makes me think that IY started talking because I'm not sure how they pinpoint this guy otherwise.

Maybe IY is pivoting towards Squirmy being the culprit. It would make sense for these two to start pointing at one another. IMO.
Or the other way around maybe? Could be that Squirmy knows his DNA is going to be found in the car or is afraid IY is going to turn on him, something like that. So he's getting ahead of it by coming forward and saying, "ok look I drove him home and helped him dump her things, but I didn't have anything to do with killing her." Maybe he drove IY home from the Park Place Apartments in Montgomery and helped IY get rid of some of her things from her car? I can see that maybe he's hoping that cooperating with LE and pinning the actual kidnapping/murder on IY might help his case.

So I guess I missed this but why does IY have an aka that sounds like a woman's name?
Interesting. I read in one report on human trafficking that male victims are forced to serve both genders.
Edit: Maybe he was selling himself to survive, or to lure robbery victims.
See thread #5, page 9.

From one of the articles posted here - don't recall which one - sorry - but LE said they were more people that are involved and this was after AF's arrest.

ah - here's an article that mentions this:

Investigators have maintained their belief more than one person is involved with Blanchard’s disappearance and are urging anyone with information to come forward.

Article also mentions Fisher has hearing today, 11/25.

edited to add: but I don't see this hearing on the Lee County court site....
Anybody know what a 20/3 spit is? as per the article. It could have been a misprint. Maybe 20/3 split, I don't get that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi