Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know nothing about sex trafficking; however, I wouldn't think that a gang would pick a girl in a newer SUV who appears pretty well off to forcefully abduct from a public store with possible witnesses.

I would think that sex traffickers would go after those who are runaways or who seemed to not have ties to a particular community. That way, their sex ring would be safer and not as easily traced.

I just think that moron, IY, impulsively acted when he saw a lone, pretty girl in the store late at night and pounced on her. She viciously fought back, and he severely wounded her to get her under control. Those wounds led to her death.
Yes this ^

Last edited:
Do you guys think LE would’ve gone through the investigative measures (asking for IY name from the gas station video, go through and identify customers who could be a witness?

Or was it only bc it was a high profile case that gained worldwide attention? I’m sad to think it’s possible IY has gotten away with something just like this before

Auburn PD and the Lee County DA would have investigated it no matter who the victim was, IMHO.

I’m sorry. I wasn’t really trying to be cryptic. I just wanted to make sure I was following the rules. #crumnation is the gang that we believe these guys were associated with. If you search for that you’ll see a picture of a female in a black and white dress I believe with hair on top of her head. Look for that account.

this account is super bizarre

What a sad thing to hear the sheriff say
"If females don't have to go out at night, then don't go out at night. This is not the same world we lived in 10 years ago"
"It's dangerous out here, organ harvesting, sex trafficking - not saying that is what happened with Aniah".
This sherriff I applaud! I'm so happy he wasn't afraid to say he was praying for the families, teaching others to be aware of their surroundings. We cant even begin to feel what they feel because they're there and see it and it's not pretty. I know their are others that know. Like I've said before, these are the lower scums that worked for higher people

The YouTube link I saw was a psychic reading. There were some coincidences for sure. Although I wouldn’t say I’m a believer in that sort of stuff, the reading was the first thing I thought about when I read Aniah’s remains have possibly been found in relation to the location.

This interview is longer than the other one posted and apparently it is stated she was found without clothing. I suspect this is a total gang rape and your classic kill the victim the afterwards type thing. The fact that the second suspect has an actual kidnapping charge I really think he probably did something to her as well which is why I say gang rape type of thing.

I study a lot of true crime. The victims are not high profile, and the authorities are slugging it out ... viewing hour upon hour of CCTV looking for clues, following up on every possible person and vehicle in that CCTV, knocking on every door.

I personally think that they do their damndest to help every victim that they can. It must be so overwhelming for them. Every day, every hour, a new victim.
bolding mine

That's encouraging to think !

In the Gary Ridgeway case people thought the victims weren't getting justice for a long time. But one of the investigators said that every victim was someone's mother, daughter, sister, friend.... he still seemed scarred by the murders years afterwards.
The killer was 'hiding' in plain sight and it took a long time to find and arrest the monster.
If people passed him in the street they probably thought nothing of it.

So sorry to hear she's been found this way ; and not alive as in being held captive somewhere.
Like the Ohio women.
How utterly heinous and disrespectful that she's been found badly decomposed... left out to rot by that sickening animal.
No -- this perp is lower than any animal. :mad:

Rest in gentle peace, beautiful Aniah !
I'm sorry that you didn't get to live out your life.

This interview is longer than the other one posted and apparently it is stated she was found without clothing. I suspect this is a total gang rape and your classic kill the victim the afterwards type thing. The fact that the second suspect has an actual kidnapping charge I really think he probably did something to her as well which is why I say gang rape type of thing.

He was asked, in the context of why they thought it was Aniah, whether they found clothing or id with her, and he said "not much clothing." He was later asked whether there were other items found with her, and he said no. I think it is not clear what the status of her clothing was when she was found, and will note that he did not seem to be directly involved in recovering the remains. I don't see any evidence that she was gang raped, and wish people wouldn't speculate on horrible things like that.

This sherriff I applaud! I'm so happy he wasn't afraid to say he was praying for the families, teaching others to be aware of their surroundings. We cant even begin to feel what they feel because they're there and see it and it's not pretty. I know their are others that know. Like I've said before, these are the lower scums that worked for higher people

I guess the point I was making is that it is a very sad world when women need to be staying home at night in a 'free' society.
Some women need to go to work at night, some need to grocery shop at night, some need to go to school at night, all women need to feel free after the struggles over decades to feel that way.
Now we need to fear predators and organ harvesting and sex trafficking.
We may as well be living in the dark ages. In a 'free' society. :(

I guess the point I was making is that it is a very sad world when women need to be staying home at night in a 'free' society.
Some women need to go to work at night, some need to grocery shop at night, all women need to feel free after the struggles over decades to feel that way.
Now we need to fear predators and organ harvesting and sex trafficking.
We may as well be living in the dark ages. In a 'free' society. :(

Couldn't agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members