Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder:

Setting Date:Wednesday December 04, 2019

Judge RUSSELL K. BUSH

TMCase Number Time Name

43-DC-2019-001775.00 1:30 PM YAZEED IBRAHEEM

link: AlacourtACCESS

Have Fisher on 12/18, but still nothing for Johnson thru 12/4/19. Is he in Lee County or Montgomery. I know he's been released on bond.

If anyone "sees" anything about Johnson's next court date - please post! TIA! :) I like to keep my notes up-to-date!
animated-smileys-computer-10.gif
Read he was arrested, held, and released on bond in Montgomery Because his offense occurred in Montgomery. I haven’t come across a court date or location yet but will keep an eye out. I would assume his future appearance would also then be in Montgomery but also wouldn’t be surprised if it’s moved to Auburn after medical examiner report is complete and Auburn decides what further charges to pursue and on who.

“In an effort to honor Aniah, we are thinking about putting blue bows on top of the trees,” said Ballard.

“We’re looking into what might be the best lighting option that would be something to recognize Aniah and her family,” says Kirk Smith.

So much so, that you can’t go more than a few feet without seeing that now iconic blue bow. Now, at the thought of having every house in the community topping their trees with them, brings about mixed emotions--knowing a member of the community did not make it home.

“It’s a very tough topic and I think, for me, it’s mainly showing support for the family. When they see them, that they know they’re thought of and supported,” says Smith.

“And that she will never be forgotten. Never,” says Ballard.

If you would like a ribbon, you can contact Ballard at 205-706-7535.

Community considers adding special tree topper to honor Aniah

As I understand it, the gag order never applied to the parents. It applied to LE, the suspects and their attorneys. Maybe witnesses too. After Aniah’s parents spoke to Dr. Phil, the defense attorney asked that the gag order be extended to Aniah’s family, but the judge has not yet ruled on that. I believe the judge has said he will rule on that motion at the next hearing (dec 4?). Since then, the family has been laying low, but now that Aniah has been found, how can they remain silent? But, everything I have seen from them lately has been about their grief, not about the case against the suspects.
The judge gave a quick statement during court where he asked the DA to reign in the family discussing it, but the the DA quickly said this is just a grieving family looking for their girl. Thats when the judge then said we will discuss it in Dec. Judge certainly seemed annoyed with the Dr. Phil appearance.

Read he was arrested, held, and released on bond in Montgomery Because his offense occurred in Montgomery. I haven’t come across a court date or location yet but will keep an eye out. I would assume his future appearance would also then be in Montgomery but also wouldn’t be surprised if it’s moved to Auburn after medical examiner report is complete and Auburn decides what further charges to pursue and on who.

I have also been looking in Montgomery County! :) Still nothing - just looked & it just goes to 12/4. On Monday it should have it thru 12/6. They are all on my "look-every.day.list". :D

No, DJ Jr was arrested in Montgomery and released on bond, but AF & IY are in Auburn/Lee County.

BREAKING: Second suspect arrested in Aniah Blanchard’s alleged kidnapping

“Hughes says Fisher is from Montgomery and was arrested a Friday night by Auburn police and booked into the Lee County Detention Facility early Saturday morning. News 3 is told Fisher is being held without bond.
Auburn Police Chief Paul Register confirmed Fisher was arrested on November 22nd by Auburn Police and members of the US Marshals Task Force on a warrant charging him with Kidnapping First Degree. He is being held in the Lee County Jail.

No, DJ Jr was arrested in Montgomery and released on bond, but AF & IY are in Auburn/Lee County.

“Hughes says Fisher is from Montgomery and was arrested a Friday night by Auburn police and booked into the Lee County Detention Facility early Saturday morning. News 3 is told Fisher is being held without bond.
Auburn Police Chief Paul Register confirmed Fisher was arrested on November 22nd by Auburn Police and members of the US Marshals Task Force on a warrant charging him with Kidnapping First Degree. He is being held in the Lee County Jail.
Yes thanks. My post was in response to Johnson not Fisher Or Yazeed.

Thank you for finding that and helping me understand. It makes sense when I read those answers. One of them said this which I feel applies directly:

“Once you invoke that privilege, the DA can ask that the judge declare you unavailable as a witness and then move to admit non-privileged statements you may have made under various hearsay exceptions. As to anything your husband may have said, that is usually admissible as an admission. Your part of those conversations may be admissible in order to give meaning to his statements. In any case, you are aware that the conversations are recorded and under notice that they are not private. Do not be surprised if everything comes into evidence. Talk to his lawyer and stop talking about the case.“

Above quote is from the link in below quote.
Here are some attorneys answering this question for California - I can’t find an Alabama attorney answering the same, so this might not be helpful.
https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-i-invoke-spousal-privilege--2342579.html

Has anyone ever seen all 26 of the arrests for IY mentioned? I wish an investigative reporter would list all of those. I’m personally thinking they mean 26 charges, not arrests.

I sure would like to see what they have included, and personally like to see what happened to his probation he was under in Florida. I don’t think it’s fair to only put the blame on Alabama for not holding him accountable. I’d like to know how he got off so easily in other places too. Maybe knowing what his official record shows would help me understand that.

But now I’m curious...would love to know WHERE in Auburn AF was arrested. Was he at the Clarion? Article says he’s from Montgomery, so why was he back in Auburn. You would think he’d avoid Auburn, knowing that he could be implicated in a murder.

Has anyone ever seen all 26 of the arrests for IY mentioned? I wish an investigative reporter would list all of those. I’m personally thinking they mean 26 charges, not arrests.

I sure would like to see what they have included, and personally like to see what happened to his probation he was under in Florida. I don’t think it’s fair to only put the blame on Alabama for not holding him accountable. I’d like to know how he got off so easily in other places too. Maybe knowing what his official record shows would help me understand that.

Yes and also what’s in those juvenile records this guy has evaded the system leaving many families broken for a very long time ..

But now I’m curious...would love to know WHERE in Auburn AF was arrested. Was he at the Clarion? Article says he’s from Montgomery, so why was he back in Auburn. You would think he’d avoid Auburn, knowing that he could be implicated in a murder.
I wish we knew where too and what he was doing. Police reports are often shared here. Police reports from Nov. 22
It seems AF was booked on November 23 Saturday in early morning hours but probably arrested on Friday 11-22.

Looks like traffic offenses in Madison County, FL. That’s the only thing online for the state.

Attachments

• 8A0326BA-5B55-4A8D-9425-7874B56F97BE.jpeg
    8A0326BA-5B55-4A8D-9425-7874B56F97BE.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 5DAC2B3F-752D-45AA-B02C-08D03F773B60.jpeg
    5DAC2B3F-752D-45AA-B02C-08D03F773B60.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 49B03B23-792E-4CD1-9C6F-670F5537CA19.jpeg
    49B03B23-792E-4CD1-9C6F-670F5537CA19.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 43
  • F50E9CFB-A960-4B91-9BA7-EB5BD533A81C.jpeg
    F50E9CFB-A960-4B91-9BA7-EB5BD533A81C.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 45
  • C4F9F38F-D5DF-47B1-9580-DD1E937161F6.jpeg
    C4F9F38F-D5DF-47B1-9580-DD1E937161F6.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 16BB1C0F-C6DA-4835-B03E-ED21E6D560CC.jpeg
    16BB1C0F-C6DA-4835-B03E-ED21E6D560CC.jpeg
    174.3 KB · Views: 42
  • D06B26DF-9BB8-4D9B-A60F-23FF15AE93E6.jpeg
    D06B26DF-9BB8-4D9B-A60F-23FF15AE93E6.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 41
As for COD, I guess they are going to have to find indications on bones. Can evidence in car and witness account (if AF talks) be used?
Absolutely evidence in car will be used. If there are bullet holes or perhaps slash marks if a knife was used. At the very least, her brother will testify that damage was not present when he left the car that evening.

not a lawyer, but if a “witness” testifies to a COD and the evidence matches, I think they’d have him testify to that.

the condition of the remains is a big question mark. Depending on tree cover, ground cover, sun and rain exposure, animal activity, temperature, if they were covered by leaves or fabric or sticks...all those things affect decomposition and we have no info about them yet. I don’t think we can assume skeletal as in only bones. Depending on circumstances, there could be quite a lot of tissue remaining with a lot of evidence. We’re just going to have to wait. Moo

Someone had posted this one earler. A drug arrest on FL...
http://www.madisonfl.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/jail3.pdf

eta: This is the one where there’s a female from Montgomery arrested with him, who google says lives or has lived at the Park Place Apartments, where Aniah’s car was found.
Yes, that was me. He was on probation for that one, I believe.

linking my post with detail on that and mg shot. Found Deceased - AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

I saw this case in the news when it first came out and after her vehicle was found miles away I thought it would take a long time to solve when there were no suspects within 2 weeks. I'm glad to see there is an arrest. But I'm shocked to find out her suspected killer has an arrest history for crimes against women.

These articles may have previously been posted and discussed, if so - I’m sorry for the duplication. I’m way behind. I’ve been constantly washing dishes for the last three days. Geez, grown men and grandkids sure do eat a lot. Anyway, seeing these charges in these articles are outrageous.

***dated 11/29/19
Yazeed was out on a $395,000 bond for charges of robbery, attempted murder, kidnapping, and marijuana possession at the time of Blanchard’s kidnapping.

He was also arrested for robbery in 2011 and attempted murder in 2012, but those cases were ultimately dismissed, USA Today reported.
Remains Of UFC Fighter's Missing Stepdaughter Found In Wooded Area

***dated 11/08/19
Yazeed has a lengthy criminal history dating back to 2011 when he was charged with two counts of first-degree robbery, according to court records. Those charges were ultimately dismissed by a grand jury, as were two attempted murder charges levied against Yazeed the next year after he allegedly tried to hit two police officers with a vehicle.

In 2013, Yazeed was charged with possession of marijuana, crack cocaine, a pistol without a permit, drug paraphernalia and attempting to elude law enforcement during two separate incidents. He was indicted on those charges in 2015, he pleaded guilty and was sentenced in two separate hearings. The same judge, former Circuit Judge Williams Shashy, sentenced him to serve 13 months in prison during each hearing. Those sentences were suspended, and he never stepped foot in a prison.

In 2017, Yazeed was charged with aggravated assault, battery of a police officer, possession of marijuana and fleeing police in Johnson County, Kansas. He was found not guilty of the battery and assault charges. A Judge in 2018 sentenced him to serve 16 months in prison, but he was released shortly after his sentencing being credited with 8 months while he awaited trial.

Less than a year later, back in Montgomery, Yazeed was then charged with two counts of kidnapping, two counts of robbery, attempted murder and possession of marijuana after two men were beaten inside a hotel room in January. One victim was nearly beaten to death, according to court records.

Yazeed was released on a $295,000 bond the day after his arrest in connection to the January incident and has been free since. A judge Thursday revoked his bond in the cases once a warrant was issued against Yazeed in connection to Blanchard's disappearance.
Aniah Blanchard: Ibraheem Yazeed arrested in UFC Walt Harris stepdaughter disappearance

***ETA: dated 11/15/19
Objection to Motion to Set Bond by Steve Arnold on Scribd

Lee County DA rips Montgomery County, says it let Ibraheem Yazeed 'evade prosecution'

***ETA: dated 7/06/11
Yazeed v. Brooks et al (inmate 2): RECOMMENDATION OF THE MAGISTRATE JUDGE that: 1) Plf's claims against Dfts Brooks, Marshall, and the Montgomery City Police Department be DISMISSED with prejudice in accordance with the directives of 28 USC § 1915(e)(2)(B)(i); 2) Plf's wrongful imprisonment claim be DISMISSED without prejudice pursuant to the provisions of 28 USC § 1915(e)(2)(B)(ii); and 3) This case be dismissed prior to service of process; Objections to R&R due by 7/20/2011. Signed by Honorable Judge Wallace Capel, Jr on 7/6/2011.

***ETA: dated 6/14/11
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.almd.45715/gov.uscourts.almd.45715.1.0.pdf

Docket for Yazeed v. Brooks (INMATE 2), 2:11-cv-00458 - CourtListener.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members