Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Had posted this in media thread but wanted to bring forward here in case anyone reading may have additional info.

Register said crews will remain at the scene for the rest of the day and possibly a few more days. He urges anyone with additional information in this case to come forward.

“Again, we just ask that you remember what this is all about,” he said. “It’s about Aniah and her family and even though this case is at the point it is, if anyone has information that could further what we’re doing, please don’t hesitate to reach out.”

Human remains positively identified as Aniah Blanchard

Bringing this forward from media thread as well:

Snip

“At this point, the case will move forward as a homicide investigation, and additional charges are forthcoming.”
Dozens of areas had been searched by the Auburn Police and Fire Divisions, assisted by the Alabama Law Enforcement agency’s SBI Unit, a team of anthropologists from Florida Gulf Coast University, the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences, the Macon County Sheriff’s Office as well as over 100 first responders.

Snip

Officials are still waiting to learn the cause and manner of her death, said District Attorney Brandon Hughes.

Once that happens, Hughes said he and Register would discuss what additional charges might be filed in the case. Hughes said he will not comment on a possible time frame in which upgraded charges could be filed.
Aniah Blanchard’s body identified; case now a homicide investigation

As a COD been realsed,yet? I don't feel like she was raped. I am preplexed at the reason he grabbed her, or less it was poor impulse Control. Just a few minutes as changed so many lives. If COD has not been released, I hope it is out before next court date.

Officials said they wouldn't be releasing COD to the public when it's determined so I doubt anyone will know that information unless her parents mention it or if the gag order is lifted.

I Had posted this in media thread but wanted to bring forward here in case anyone reading may have additional info.

Register said crews will remain at the scene for the rest of the day and possibly a few more days. He urges anyone with additional information in this case to come forward.

“Again, we just ask that you remember what this is all about,” he said. “It’s about Aniah and her family and even though this case is at the point it is, if anyone has information that could further what we’re doing, please don’t hesitate to reach out.”

Human remains positively identified as Aniah Blanchard

This has been bugging me since it was printed. Why are crews at the scene for days following the discovery? Most times the ME or coroner or LE (whoever) collect the remains, search the area for any other potential evidence and leave the scene in well under 24 hours. Why is this different? What is taking so long? What are they doing for several days? Are they actually working on something there or protecting it from the public tampering with the area? There’s something about this that’s not sitting right with me.

This has been bugging me since it was printed. Why are crews at the scene for days following the discovery? Most times the ME or coroner or LE (whoever) collect the remains, search the area for any other potential evidence and leave the scene in well under 24 hours. Why is this different? What is taking so long? What are they doing for several days? Are they actually working on something there or protecting it from the public tampering with the area? There’s something about this that’s not sitting right with me.
Maybe looking for other bodies.I don't think this is IY or AF first time killing someone.

Officials have cleared the scene.
Officials clear scene in Macon Co. where Aniah Blanchard’s remains were found

By Olivia Gunn | November 29, 2019 at 9:41 PM CST - Updated November 29 at 9:48 PM
MACON COUNTY, Ala. (WTVM) - Officials have completely cleared the scene where Aniah Blanchard’s remains were found.
That's a little vague. I assume that means that they are finished the recovery of remains and have left the area. It could also be interpreted to mean a couple of other things.

As a COD been realsed,yet? I don't feel like she was raped. I am preplexed at the reason he grabbed her, or less it was poor impulse Control. Just a few minutes as changed so many lives. If COD has not been released, I hope it is out before next court date.
he probably did his business with her in that missing hour between 11:20-12:30, takes maybe 5 minutes to drive from Chevron to i85, why the gap?

I believe this crime against Aniah was 100% sexually motivated. Both IY and AF have been charged with kidnapping. They saw a beautiful young girl and wanted her for their own sick reasons. I believe she was raped by both men, killed, and then dumped afterwards. It's going to end being your classic rape, murder,and dump the body scenario.
It could have just been IY that raped her. Then AF helped clean up the mess as a favor to his gang member buddie.

Just a reminder:

Setting Date:Wednesday December 04, 2019

Judge RUSSELL K. BUSH

TMCase Number Time Name

43-DC-2019-001775.00 1:30 PM YAZEED IBRAHEEM

link: AlacourtACCESS

Have Fisher on 12/18, but still nothing for Johnson thru 12/4/19. Is he in Lee County or Montgomery. I know he's been released on bond.

If anyone "sees" anything about Johnson's next court date - please post! TIA! :) I like to keep my notes up-to-date!
animated-smileys-computer-10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member