Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am even more curious now to know who IY was really desperate to call during his Florida court appearance on Friday 11/7.
And there has still been no word on the cause of the mini multiple storage unit and vehicle fire that occurred 2 days later, Sunday 11/9, just a short distance away from where Aniah’s Car was Found. I would love to know what was in those units, who’s car it was, and how that fire started.
Montgomery Mini Storage Facility Units Damaged in Early Morning Fire - Alabama News

Montgomery Fire/Rescue
Now you got me wondering if there is a connection. Maybe more than just four people involved.

So I’m behind because of the holiday. How do we know that there are multiple forensic anthropologists at the remains recovery site? Or is that just rumor?

"A team of anthropologists from Florida Gulf Coast University, the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences, the Macon County Sheriff's Office and more than 100 first responders from throughout the area have been examining a wooded area in the 3800 block of County Road 2 in Shorter, Alabama, where the human remains were found Monday."
Aniah Blanchard's Body Identified, Police Say

HowQUOTeUOTE="imstilla.grandma, post: 15611263, member: 226068"]Aniah Blanchard: Family, friends speak on devastating loss

How heartbreaking[/QUOTE]

Yes, I saw her Mother and Stepfather on tv, and it is obvious that they are absolutely devastated. Especially with the holidays coming up. What a very sad time for this family.

Does it seem like society is getting more violent and offenders are getting more brazen and entitled about abusing women? Just grab one...it seems to be a disturbing trend.

I think that until this case goes to court we probably won’t know what the motive was - or perhaps we may never learn at all. I don’t think that anyone should be so vehemently against any theory because truly, none of us can accurately say what motivated the perp to commit such a heinous crime. It could have been robbery, sexual, just out of pure evil, or yes, even with trafficking in mind - we just don’t know. JMO

Question here for someone with legal knowledge. I’m thinking about this technology that recorded the calls that led to a lot of info in this case. Specifically, I’m wondering if the info was shared by AF to his wife would it be admissible in court?I’m wondering about spousal privilege and how that would relate, if it all.

I’m linking the embedded ABC article that does mention an inmate sharing with his wife, but not the legal ramifications. Prisons are becoming intelligence goldmines for US law enforcement

Also of interest to me was this quote from the article. Unreal the control these people have from prison as well.
In another recent incident in Jefferson County, authorities said they caught an inmate running a prostitution ring from inside the prison.

“He was complaining [on a prison phone] to the handler that a human trafficking victim was too far away for him to control her,” David Thompson said. “He was complaining that she was in California. He wanted her brought back closer to [Alabama],” Thompson said. “When we showed up at the hotel in Birmingham where the inmate had sent the trafficking victim, we were able to intercept them at the hotel and charge the handler.”

As a COD been realsed,yet? I don't feel like she was raped. I am preplexed at the reason he grabbed her, or less it was poor impulse Control. Just a few minutes as changed so many lives. If COD has not been released, I hope it is out before next court date.

I think that until this case goes to court we probably won’t know what the motive was - or perhaps we may never learn at all. I don’t think that anyone should be so vehemently against any theory because truly, none of us can accurately say what motivated the perp to commit such a heinous crime. It could have been robbery, sexual, just out of pure evil, or yes, even with trafficking in mind - we just don’t know. JMO
99.9% sexual I would imagine I don't think it's a mere coincedence that the victim is extremely attractive.

I believe this crime against Aniah was 100% sexually motivated. Both IY and AF have been charged with kidnapping. They saw a beautiful young girl and wanted her for their own sick reasons. I believe she was raped by both men, killed, and then dumped afterwards. It's going to end being your classic rape, murder,and dump the body scenario.

Question here for someone with legal knowledge. I’m thinking about this technology that recorded the calls that led to a lot of info in this case. Specifically, I’m wondering if the info was shared by AF to his wife would it be admissible in court?I’m wondering about spousal privilege and how that would relate, if it all.

I’m linking the embedded ABC article that does mention an inmate sharing with his wife, but not the legal ramifications. Prisons are becoming intelligence goldmines for US law enforcement

(respectfully snipped)

It’s my understanding that the privacy privilege only extends to attorney / client conversations. Since they most likely were informed that their conversation was not private and was being monitored, they shouldn’t have any expectation of privacy or privilege.

I believe this crime against Aniah was 100% sexually motivated. Both IY and AF have been charged with kidnapping. They saw a beautiful young girl and wanted her for their own sick reasons. I believe she was raped by both men, killed, and then dumped afterwards. It's going to end being your classic rape, murder,and dump the body scenario.
It may have started out as sexual asullet, but I think she fought back so hard they killed her before a rape happened.

DBM double post

Mackenzie Lueck's killer wrote a book detailing what he did pretty much

What was the purpose of writing a book? Criminals can not profit from their crimes. I would hope any profits from book sales would go to the victims family.
Probably best discussed elsewhere. But I needed to correct. He wrote a book before she was killed. It was sold on amazon. We don’t know if he killed her the same way although highly possible.

Let me clarify... I am meaning can this info be used in the courtroom? I found this which is the spousal rule law in Alabama.
http://judicial.alabama.gov/docs/library/rules/ev504.pdf
(respectfully snipped)

It’s my understanding that the privacy privilege only extends to attorney / client conversations. Since they most likely were informed that their conversation was not private and was being monitored, they shouldn’t have any expectation of privacy or privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Desireh