Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really think that time is off...I feel like I should also point out that in Auburn any timestamp that comes from a tower (like for example cell phone, etc.) bounces back & forth between Georgia time & Alabama time. I have to keep my cell phone on the setting that doesn’t allow it to change time zones automatically. Depending on how the camera was receiving its time stamp...that could explain why it was off. If it was in fact at 1:30 AM at the second gas station...that throws a wrench in the timeline big time lol.

Also, I believe in that same posts/thread this person also says something about a gas station off 65? I’ll try to look it up...Which we have heard nothing about...

ETA: The part about I-65 was in reference to a last ping of her cell phone...still we have never heard anything about that. & if her phone went dead at 11:57 PM like her mom said, they wouldn’t have had time to get that far.
You got a link to this last cell ping at I-65?

Friday, December 13th:
*Hearing (@ 9am ET) - AL – Aniah Haley Blanchard (19) (last heard from Oct. 23, 2019 text with friend, Auburn, Lee County; car found early morning hours of Oct. 24 along South College St; officially reported missing Oct. 24, 2019; found Nov. 25, 2019 near Highway 80 in Shorter, Ala., which is about 25 miles east of Montgomery, Macon County off County Road 2 near New Hope Baptist Church several feet into the woods.) - for *David Lee Johnson, Jr. (63) arrested (in Montgomery) & charged (11/25/19) with hindering prosecution. $7500 Bond (released on 11/25/19).
12/9/19: First hearing set for 12/13.
*Antwon “Squirmy” Shamar Fisher (35) was arrested & charged (11/22/19) & arraigned on (11/25/19) with first-degree kidnapping. No plea entered yet. $50K bond. Preliminary hearing on 12/18.
*Ibraheem Yazeed (29) – Last hearing for Aniah re gag order on 12/4 & Montgomery County Case of 12/5. No update as of 12/12/19.

I’m a couple days behind but how was it figured out and what’s his name
Friday, December 13th:
*Hearing (@ 9am ET) - AL – Aniah Haley Blanchard (19) (last heard from Oct. 23, 2019 text with friend, Auburn, Lee County; car found early morning hours of Oct. 24 along South College St; officially reported missing Oct. 24, 2019; found Nov. 25, 2019 near Highway 80 in Shorter, Ala., which is about 25 miles east of Montgomery, Macon County off County Road 2 near New Hope Baptist Church several feet into the woods.) - for *David Lee Johnson, Jr. (63) arrested (in Montgomery) & charged (11/25/19) with hindering prosecution. $7500 Bond (released on 11/25/19).
*Antwon “Squirmy” Shamar Fisher (35) was arrested & charged (11/22/19) & arraigned on (11/25/19) with first-degree kidnapping. No plea entered yet. $50K bond. Preliminary hearing on 12/18.
*Ibraheem Yazeed (29) – Last hearing for Aniah re gag order on 12/4 & Montgomery County Case of 12/5. No update as of 12/12/19.
Does the gag order cover all of Aniah's case or just IY part? Trying to figure out if Dj, Sr.'s hearing this morning falls under gag order.

I’m a couple days behind but how was it figured out and what’s his name
Friday, December 13th:

Judge Speakman extended the gag order to include this case as well, meaning attorneys and potential witnesses are unable to speak with the media “in the interests of justice.”
Second suspect in Aniah Blanchard’s disappearance denied bond; has previous capital murder charge

News organizations file motion to lift gag order in Antwon Fisher case

There is also a gag order in AF’s case. I’m unsure about DJjr but I would be surprised if he is not included. I think it includes anyone who could potentially take the witness stand at any of the Suspect trials.

What kind of shorts would someone like IY wear that could hold a gun tucked in them? I doubt he was wearing daisey dukes, unless maybe he was using his female alias.

<<SBM for clarity>>

You’d be surprised. Some people have no problem carrying a gun in baggy jeans (or shorts). I remember when LE released surveillance footage of the suspected Seminole Heights shooter running from the scene of one of his victims, his pants were nearly falling down because they were so baggy. Yet, (somehow) he managed to hang on to both the pants and the gun he carried inside them.

Judge Speakman extended the gag order to include this case as well, meaning attorneys and potential witnesses are unable to speak with the media “in the interests of justice.”
Second suspect in Aniah Blanchard’s disappearance denied bond; has previous capital murder charge

News organizations file motion to lift gag order in Antwon Fisher case

There is also a gag order in AF’s case. I’m unsure about DJjr but I would be surprised if he is not included. I think it includes anyone who could potentially take the witness stand at any of the Suspect trials.

Thanks for the clarification on this! I have made corrections in my notes!
animated-smileys-christmas-133.gif

My husband & I are watching the UFC PPV & one of the women's champions sent her condolences to Walt Harris & all of Aniah's family. She was tearing up as she spoke after her fight she said she & Walt are very close friends & to Rest In Peace Aniah. Tears welling up in my eyes now!

Kidnapping charges dismissed against suspect in Aniah Blanchard case

UPDATE RE: AF

Lee County judge has dismissed the kidnapping charges against Antwon Fisher, one of the three men arrested in connection with the kidnapping and murder of Aniah Blanchard.

According to court documents, Fisher is being accused of providing transportation to Ibraheem Yazeed and disposing of evidence.

Prosecutors asked for the dismissal after determining his involvement was after the kidnapping and it took place in another county.

Kidnapping charges dismissed against suspect in Aniah Blanchard case

UPDATE RE: AF

Lee County judge has dismissed the kidnapping charges against Antwon Fisher, one of the three men arrested in connection with the kidnapping and murder of Aniah Blanchard.

According to court documents, Fisher is being accused of providing transportation to Ibraheem Yazeed and disposing of evidence.

Prosecutors asked for the dismissal after determining his involvement was after the kidnapping and it took place in another county.
What a Crock of ----! I can not believe this. I am sure he made some type of deal. Another low life back on the streets, thanks judge.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back