Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a Crock of ----! I can not believe this. I am sure he made some type of deal. Another low life back on the streets, thanks judge.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

In MOO, all we can do is hope that Montgomery or Macon County (or whichever County in the State or even in Florida) files charges against AF for being an Accessory after the Fact for whatever role (ie possible evidence destruction, transportation needs) he played after AB was kidnapped. Unfortunately, a person can only be charged for a crime in the county in which it occurred. Thus, in this case, the kidnapping occurred in Lee County and whatever evidence is present doesn’t lend to AF being involved with the actual kidnapping of AB. LE knows for sure that his role came into play after AB was kidnapped and we pray that the correct jurisdiction presents the rightful charges against AF in the correct jurisdiction. It’s very critical that the right charges are filed in the right jurisdiction (ie County) to get justices for AB.

Fisher is still on the court site for hearing today - so I shall post this. Maybe they will "officially" dismiss charges today.

*Preliminary Hearing (@ 9am ET) - AL – Aniah Haley Blanchard (19) (last heard from Oct. 23, 2019 text with friend, Auburn, Lee County; car found early morning hours of Oct. 24 along South College St; officially reported missing Oct. 24, 2019; found Nov. 25, 2019 near Highway 80 in Shorter, Ala., which is about 25 miles east of Montgomery, Macon County off County Road 2 near New Hope Baptist Church several feet into the woods.) – for *Antwon “Squirmy” Shamar Fisher (35) was arrested & charged (11/22/19) & arraigned on (11/25/19) with first-degree kidnapping. No plea entered yet. $50K bond, changed (11/2/519) to be held without bond. Lee County
He disposed of evidence & provided transportation for Yazeed.
11/22/19 Update: set to appear in court next week on 11/25. 11/25/19: Attorney Andrew Dykes Stanley appointed. No plea entered (not mentioned). Judge Russell Bush granted a request from Stanley to set a $50,000 bond for Fisher, who had been held without bond. The judge can still deny the request & continue to hold Fisher without bond. Fisher will appear for a preliminary hearing Dec. 18 at 9 a.m. Judge Speakman extended the gag order to include this case as well, meaning attorneys and potential witnesses are unable to speak with the media “in the interests of justice.”. News media filed motion to lift gag order. Hearing on 12/4 re gag order.
12/4/19 Update: Hearing scheduled on 12/4/19 at 1:30pm. Judge has not ruled on this yet. Next preliminary hearing on 12/18.
12/17/19 Update: Prosecutors asked for the dismissal after determining Fisher's involvement was after the kidnapping & it took place in another county. A Lee County judge has dismissed the kidnapping charges against Fisher.
*Ibraheem Yazeed (29) – Last hearing for Aniah re gag order on 12/4 & Montgomery County Case of 12/5. No update as of 12/18.
*David Lee Johnson, Jr. (63) – Preliminary or Arraignment hearing on 12/20/19.

Just a question: how would summer, or anyone have information on cell tower pings?
MOO, I believe there was a lot of communication between roommate and friends right after the disappearance, which I guess is why the apparently false information about AB meeting a guy got around to so many people. I believe the parents were also communicating with friends at that time in their effort to find her. If the tweet info was actually true, LE probably told the parents of the roommate and it was shared to help in the search.

MOO, I believe there was a lot of communication between roommate and friends right after the disappearance, which I guess is why the apparently false information about AB meeting a guy got around to so many people. I believe the parents were also communicating with friends at that time in their effort to find her. If the tweet info was actually true, LE probably told the parents of the roommate and it was shared to help in the search.

Sounds plausible. However, given that the "dating app" rumor came from the same source, I would take it with less than reliable.

Kidnapping charges dismissed against suspect in Aniah Blanchard case

UPDATE RE: AF

Lee County judge has dismissed the kidnapping charges against Antwon Fisher, one of the three men arrested in connection with the kidnapping and murder of Aniah Blanchard.

According to court documents, Fisher is being accused of providing transportation to Ibraheem Yazeed and disposing of evidence.

Prosecutors asked for the dismissal after determining his involvement was after the kidnapping and it took place in another county.
I’m not at all surprised by this. Thought this would be the case. I still think it was part of a plea deal to get AF to turn on IY and provide them the info that lead to AB’s discovery. MOO

Prosecutors on Tuesday filed a motion requesting the kidnapping charge against Fisher be dismissed. “The investigation has since revealed that Fisher was not present during the commission of the principal offense,” Assist District Attorney Garret Saucer wrote in the motion. “Fisher’s conduct is akin to that of a common-law ‘accessory after the fact’ which has been made a separate offense entirely.”

Saucer went on to note that Fisher’s involvement did not take place in Lee County.

Lee County District Judge Russell Bush granted the motion, dismissing the charge against Fisher with prejudice. That means he cannot be charged again with kidnapping in the Blanchard case. The judge ordered Fisher be released from custody. He is no longer listed as an inmate in the Lee County Detention Center. Blanchard’s remains were found just days after Fisher was taken into custody.
Kidnapping charge dismissed against 1 suspect in Aniah Blanchard case

“Subsequent to Antwon ‘Squirmy’ Fisher’s arrest, it was determined that Mr. Fisher’s conduct did not rise to the level of accomplice liability as was originally charged and as is required under Alabama law,” said Lee County District Attorney Brandon Hughes. “Therefore, based on legal and jurisdictional grounds, we have requested Mr. Fisher’s charge for kidnapping — first degree be dismissed.”

Hughes added that the investigation into Blanchard’s death is ongoing.

“We will continue to evaluate and exhaust all leads in the pursuit of justice for Aniah and her family,” he said.
Second suspect in Aniah Blanchard kidnapping has charges dismissed

I meant “... parents or roommate...”

I meant “... parents or roommate...”

The Summer kid wasn't the roommate from my understanding. I recall the rumors around a dating app originated from screenshots of her SM posts. This snowballed into people even claiming to know the actual dating app that was used.

As for the parents, they were not given complete information from my understanding.
For example: In an early interview, they stated that the snapchat messages did sound like what their daughter would say. However, in a later interview, they stated that once the actual transcripts were provided, they no longer believed it was her.

It is certainly possible that LE shared cell tower information with the parents, and the parents said something that got back to Summer.

By the way the charges on Fisher were dismissed "with prejudice" - meaning the same charge cannot be filed against Fisher in this case in Lee County. BUT can be in another county. Wasn't AB found in Macon County?

All MOO

I feel like the DA charged AF just to spook him, I feel they must have known that they can't charge him in Lee County or he struck a deal. I am guessing he picked up IY from Montgomery after IY had already dumped Aniah. So did IY tell him where the body was? It is eithrr him or DJ the son that told police where she is or they overheard it on the phone.

Intresting to see how this case plays out. I guess we wont know if any DNA is a match, till the trial begins.

I just dont see Aniah giving this dude a ride but you never know. He may have shot her between the 2 gas stations?

If AF was not involved in Auburn, it seems most likely that AB was driving upon arrival at the 2nd gas station.
I think so, too. Which throws a wrench into things for the prosecution, IMO.

We've seen pretty good photos of the driver's side of the car, and there was nothing obviously wrong with what we could see. If she was driving at the second convenience store and harmed somewhere other than the driver's seat of the car, I would guess that the defense has almost unlimited options for what narrative they choose to explain what happened.

I think so, too. Which throws a wrench into things for the prosecution, IMO.

We've seen pretty good photos of the driver's side of the car, and there was nothing obviously wrong with what we could see. If she was driving at the second convenience store and harmed somewhere other than the driver's seat of the car, I would guess that the defense has almost unlimited options for what narrative they choose to explain what happened.
Both front side windows look clear in the photos and videos of the car. The back left windows don't [edit] look as clean. I think he or they cleaned the car somewhat before leaving it where it was found.
I'm beginning to think AB purposely drove the car into an obstruction to surprise IY and he just shot her out of anger, or she tried to grab the gun after the impact (if we are to believe that story which supposedly came from IY).
I wonder if automobile air bags could be used as an escape strategy in this situation. The victim could drive into something fast enough to cause the air bags to deploy and hopefully temporarily incapacitate the bad guy. If you hit another car you would have a witness and the bad guy might be less likely to shoot. So IY would have been stupid to let her drive after the abduction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi
Back