Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In MOO, all we can do is hope that Montgomery or Macon County (or whichever County in the State or even in Florida) files charges against AF for being an Accessory after the Fact for whatever role (ie possible evidence destruction, transportation needs) he played after AB was kidnapped. Unfortunately, a person can only be charged for a crime in the county in which it occurred. Thus, in this case, the kidnapping occurred in Lee County and whatever evidence is present doesn’t lend to AF being involved with the actual kidnapping of AB. LE knows for sure that his role came into play after AB was kidnapped and we pray that the correct jurisdiction presents the rightful charges against AF in the correct jurisdiction. It’s very critical that the right charges are filed in the right jurisdiction (ie County) to get justices for AB.
would jurisdiction fall under the county it started in or the county he was arrested in? If it is Montgomery county he may just get off, everything I have read that county is very lacks when it comes to holding people accountable for the crimes they have committed.

In MOO, all we can do is hope that Montgomery or Macon County (or whichever County in the State or even in Florida) files charges against AF for being an Accessory after the Fact for whatever role (ie possible evidence destruction, transportation needs) he played after AB was kidnapped. Unfortunately, a person can only be charged for a crime in the county in which it occurred. Thus, in this case, the kidnapping occurred in Lee County and whatever evidence is present doesn’t lend to AF being involved with the actual kidnapping of AB. LE knows for sure that his role came into play after AB was kidnapped and we pray that the correct jurisdiction presents the rightful charges against AF in the correct jurisdiction. It’s very critical that the right charges are filed in the right jurisdiction (ie County) to get justices for AB.
DBM double post

would jurisdiction fall under the county it started in or the county he was arrested in? If it is Montgomery county he may just get off, everything I have read that county is very lacks when it comes to holding people accountable for the crimes they have committed.
or Macon county, if he helped dispose of the body, or helped there in some other way. Assuming that he gave LE the location of the body, IMO it would have been difficult for him to have given LE the location if he had not seen it himself.

I drove through Homewood yesterday, and all of the blue ribbons and the blue ribbon covered crosses in front of the churches there just broke my heart all over again. Such a wonderful, supportive community. In one of the popular shopping/eating areas there I also saw this tree with the blue ribbon tied at the top for Aniah. I am praying for her family going through this holiday season without her. I hope they see her ribbons and know they have a special angel watching over them now.

Attachments

• 23ABBBF0-7611-4B19-BCF3-1B1234617760.jpeg
    23ABBBF0-7611-4B19-BCF3-1B1234617760.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 36
I drove through Homewood yesterday, and all of the blue ribbons and the blue ribbon covered crosses in front of the churches there just broke my heart all over again. Such a wonderful, supportive community. In one of the popular shopping/eating areas there I also saw this tree with the blue ribbon tied at the top for Aniah. I am praying for her family going through this holiday season without her. I hope they see her ribbons and know they have a special angel watching over them now.
I see Blue ribbons in all of the areas surrounding Homewood too! It touches my heart that all of these different communities rallied together to get behind the family during this difficult time.

What difference would that make?

Could make a lot of difference. The narrative could drastically change and IY has already made an attempt to change it. Paraphrasing "no video, no recording"

The only recording (that we know of) sees him getting out of the passenger side at a 2nd gas station. AF wasn't there, so was AB driving willingly? If so, IY could play the "I was scared for my life because she reached for my gun."

Could make a lot of difference. The narrative could drastically change and IY has already made an attempt to change it. Paraphrasing "no video, no recording"

The only recording (that we know of) sees him getting out of the passenger side at a 2nd gas station. AF wasn't there, so was AB driving willingly? If so, IY could play the "I was scared for my life because she reached for my gun."
Well they have a witness saying he shoved her into a car. Alabama just about any death during a kidnapping is considered capital murder and it doesn’t matter if Squirmy killed her and looking at the wording wouldn’t seem to matter if she was struck by a bolt of lightning, so in any case IY would still be guilty of capital murder. If they get him on the kidnapping the murder will follow.

Last edited:
Friday, December 20th:
*Arraignment or Preliminary Hearing (@ 9am ET) - AL – Aniah Haley Blanchard (19) (last heard from Oct. 23, 2019 text with friend, Auburn, Lee County; car found early morning hours of Oct. 24 along South College St; officially reported missing Oct. 24, 2019; found Nov. 25, 2019 near Highway 80 in Shorter, Ala., which is about 25 miles east of Montgomery, Macon County off County Road 2 near New Hope Baptist Church several feet into the woods.) - for *David Lee Johnson, Jr. (63) arrested (in Montgomery) & charged (11/25/19) with hindering prosecution. $7500 Bond (released on 11/25/19).
12/9/19: First hearing set for 12/13. 12/13/19: Next arraignment or preliminary hearing on 12/20/19.
*Antwon “Squirmy” Shamar Fisher (35) was arrested & charged (11/22/19) & arraigned on (11/25/19) with first-degree kidnapping. No plea entered yet. $50K bond. Preliminary hearing on 12/18. 12/17/19: Charges dismissed “with prejudice” by Judge.
*Ibraheem Yazeed (29) – Lee County: Last hearing for Aniah re gag order on 12/4 & Montgomery County Case of 12/5. No update as of 12/18.

Well they have a witness saying he shoved her into a car. Alabama just about any death during a kidnapping is considered capital murder and it doesn’t matter if Squirmy killed her and looking at the wording wouldn’t seem to matter if she was struck by a bolt of lightning, so in any case IY would still be guilty of capital murder. If they get him on the kidnapping the murder will follow.
But that's the entirety of the kidnapping case as far as we know, right? Some guy says he saw it (and didn't tell police)?

It seems like it would be simple for IY to say that the witness is wrong, and that he obviously didn't force AB into her car because she let him walk around to the other side, let him get in the passenger side of the car (why not just lock the doors and drive away?), drove him to another location, didn't drive off when he got out there, and let him back in the car. I'm not saying I think he's not guilty, but I think it's reasonable to be nervous about the case until we know they have more than we've heard about.

But that's the entirety of the kidnapping case as far as we know, right? Some guy says he saw it (and didn't tell police)?

It seems like it would be simple for IY to say that the witness is wrong, and that he obviously didn't force AB into her car because she let him walk around to the other side, let him get in the passenger side of the car (why not just lock the doors and drive away?), drove him to another location, didn't drive off when he got out there, and let him back in the car. I'm not saying I think he's not guilty, but I think it's reasonable to be nervous about the case until we know they have more than we've heard about.
Yeah it would definitely be the line I take is to challenge the kidnapping, but they have another witness that said IY confessed that IY killed Aniah because she went for the gun. Evidence looks pretty good to me, any defense he takes looks hopeless. And his buddie Squirmy Fisher is squealing on him.

I think the prosecution has a stronger case than Brendt Christiansen, Yingying Zhang willing got into the car with him here a witness said she got forced in.

It doesn't matter if she reached for his gun or not. She had every right to do so. That doesn't give him the right to kill her if this was a car jacking to begin with. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbustam1
Back