Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Driving past the Chevron and in the S College area tonight gave me a very eerie feeling. Like made me sick to my stomach actually. This area is well lit, populated and not near the bar area downtown. The time of night this abduction happened is not that late for the area. He must've moved quickly to go unnoticed.
He didn’t go unnoticed, just the witness’ failed to do their job

I don't mean to derail but does anyone else find it strange that TXEQ is coming back to the area to search for Lakira Goldsmith? Kay Harvey (a worker for TXEQ) said they learned new info about her case when searching for Aniah. I can't shake the feeling that both could somehow be related when I saw her post it yesterday.

Is it pretty safe to say she was dead by the second gas station citing? she didnt drive off when he got out, means he tied her up, killed her or left her somewhere else. If he tied her up already, how could she have caused the accident later?

I would think that there would be a few witness's coming forward regarding hearing a "gunshot" go off, right there in the parking area unless, IY had a silencer...

I don't mean to derail but does anyone else find it strange that TXEQ is coming back to the area to search for Lakira Goldsmith? Kay Harvey (a worker for TXEQ) said they learned new info about her case when searching for Aniah. I can't shake the feeling that both could somehow be related when I saw her post it yesterday.
Is there a WS thread for Lakira?

Very likely he is responsible for both . There is a reason they spent so much time in the area they found Aniah. Finding remains of LG in the area of Aniah remains would make Aniah's case stronger. JMO

just what was found in the car and no it hasn't been reported on SM so I can't...moo...

Well, we know now she was shot, we also knew prior LE felt she had life threatening injuries. Only question remaining is...when did it happen? I feel it happened sometime after the last appearance of her car. The 2nd gas station video showing IY exiting the passenger side of AB's car shortly after the 1st gas stations video of seeing both IY and AB is a wait...what moment. I'm asking myself, did IY ask AB for a quick ride to the 2nd gas station for reasons that AB thought were legit and felt "helpful" while doing so.

What time was Aniahs car seen at the second curb store? I feel if she was in the car alive and in the car alone she would have took off whether by car or foot. Either she was not in the car. ( Hotel) or someone was in the car with her( AF). I know there was about one hour before curb store one and highway camera. What was the time between store one and two and store two and highway camera?

What time was Aniahs car seen at the second curb store? I feel if she was in the car alive and in the car alone she would have took off whether by car or foot. Either she was not in the car. ( Hotel) or someone was in the car with her( AF). I know there was about one hour before curb store one and highway camera. What was the time between store one and two and store two and highway camera?

I've gotta think this through. I didn't realize there was an hour difference from 1st gas station and Hwy camera or maybe I thought it was like 30 minutes at the most which, still doesn't fit with my thinking. Thank you for some clarification on times.

I've gotta think this through. I didn't realize there was an hour difference from 1st gas station and Hwy camera or maybe I thought it was like 30 minutes at the most which, still doesn't fit with my thinking. Thank you for some clarification on times.
Remember also it’s been stated her phone went dark at 11:57 according to what her mother stated.

Is it pretty safe to say she was dead by the second gas station citing? she didnt drive off when he got out, means he tied her up, killed her or left her somewhere else. If he tied her up already, how could she have caused the accident later?

Could you explain how it's possible he could exit the CRV passenger seat and not have Squirmy Fisher there? Who the hell was driving?
I think to answer these questions, it is critical to know the time that footage was taken at the second gas station. I think a lot of what happened & the sequence of events relies critically on the time the car & IY were seen at the second gas station IMO. I posted a while back that I am really leaning towards a scenario where he introduced himself with some story about how he didn’t have his car - that gas station didn’t have what he wanted - etc. & asked for a ride to another gas station, she agreed - she could have felt pressured or he played the part well enough that she didn’t get a bad vibe, she took him there thinking it’s just right down here & I’ll bring him right back - it’s right by the apt, & things went downhill from there. That scenario explains a lot of things. 1) why her car left in the direction opposite her apt. 2) where some of the time in that hour went. 3) (in this scenario she would be the driver) why she didn’t leave him at the second gas station or run when he left the car. 4) could explain the “Eric” thing if that’s how he introduced himself at gas station 1.
That’s what I’m leaning towards. However, if that second gas station footage isn’t time stamped just shortly after 11:30, that gives time for someone else to enter the picture or for something else to have happened between gas station 1 & gas station 2. In which case, I wouldn’t think that’s how things went down... I also have another point as to why I don’t think she was shot before gas station 2. When this second “witness” - the one what told LE that IY showed up to their house with her car, in shorts, with the gun tucked in them - told LE what IY was wearing when they saw him (the shorts with the gun tucked in them)...that was after he shot her. One would think that he was dressed this way bc his other clothes had a lot of blood on them. I highly doubt that he would have walked in anywhere with blood on him or with just shorts with a gun tucked in them...that’s a sure fire way to get the cops called IMO.

I think to answer these questions, it is critical to know the time that footage was taken at the second gas station. I think a lot of what happened & the sequence of events relies critically on the time the car & IY were seen at the second gas station IMO. I posted a while back that I am really leaning towards a scenario where he introduced himself with some story about how he didn’t have his car - that gas station didn’t have what he wanted - etc. & asked for a ride to another gas station, she agreed - she could have felt pressured or he played the part well enough that she didn’t get a bad vibe, she took him there thinking it’s just right down here & I’ll bring him right back - it’s right by the apt, & things went downhill from there. That scenario explains a lot of things. 1) why her car left in the direction opposite her apt. 2) where some of the time in that hour went. 3) (in this scenario she would be the driver) why she didn’t leave him at the second gas station or run when he left the car. 4) could explain the “Eric” thing if that’s how he introduced himself at gas station 1.
That’s what I’m leaning towards. However, if that second gas station footage isn’t time stamped just shortly after 11:30, that gives time for someone else to enter the picture or for something else to have happened between gas station 1 & gas station 2. In which case, I wouldn’t think that’s how things went down... I also have another point as to why I don’t think she was shot before gas station 2. When this second “witness” - the one what told LE that IY showed up to their house with her car, in shorts, with the gun tucked in them - told LE what IY was wearing when they saw him (the shorts with the gun tucked in them)...that was after he shot her. One would think that he was dressed this way bc his other clothes had a lot of blood on them. I highly doubt that he would have walked in anywhere with blood on him or with just shorts with a gun tucked in them...that’s a sure fire way to get the cops called IMO.

I am tapping my feet with applause while I'm quickly typing....I'm right on your tail with your "theory"! I believe she was driving the car when last seen on the Hwy video camera. I don't want to repeat my theory as it's as long as yours but if you can find it, you'll be surprised how our thoughts are running along the same path. The second witness, is in my mind, AF. IY needed help, he had already dumped her body. He was running scared and drove over to AF's place in panic! Or, IY stripped his bloodied clothes off before entering the residence of AF's , looking for help, and AB was still in her car. AF would be the person (witness) who informed LE where AB's body was located.

I am tapping my feet with applause while I'm quickly typing....I'm right on your tail with your "theory"! I believe she was driving the car when last seen on the Hwy video camera. I don't want to repeat my theory as it's as long as yours but if you can find it, you'll be surprised how our thoughts are running along the same path. The second witness, is in my mind, AF. IY needed help, he had already dumped her body. He was running scared and drove over to AF's place in panic! Or, IY stripped his bloodied clothes off before entering the residence of AF's , looking for help, and AB was still in her car. AF would be the person (witness) who informed LE where AB's body was located.
I think the second witness is DJ. The 'wearing only shorts' may also indicate the he was in the act of cleaning the car. Stating that he saw the gun tucked in his shorts may be part of DJ's excuse for driving IY to Florida (felt threatened).
What kind of shorts would someone like IY wear that could hold a gun tucked in them? I doubt he was wearing daisey dukes, unless maybe he was using his female alias.

I don't have the times instilled in my mind. What's the time difference between Phone going dark and the time of her car last being seen driving through the Hwy video? Thank you.
33 minutes.
I think it was stated early on that her battery was running down before she dropped her brother off. We don't know if her battery ran down at 11:57 or if someone made the phone go dark.

I don't have the times instilled in my mind. What's the time difference between Phone going dark and the time of her car last being seen driving through the Hwy video? Thank you.
Her phone went dark at 11:57 and was heading toward the interstate at 12:30. While your theory is reasonable and makes sense with the timeline I can’t for the life of me see Aniah giving this man a ride unless there was some type of connection there...and I don’t believe there was one. He just looks menacing to me and I cannot picture him being “charming” no matter how hard he tried. I know Aniah was known for being kind and helpful but I don’t see her being friendly with this piece of crap. MOO

Her phone went dark at 11:57 and was heading toward the interstate at 12:30. While your theory is reasonable and makes sense with the timeline I can’t for the life of me see Aniah giving this man a ride unless there was some type of connection there...and I don’t believe there was one. He just looks menacing to me and I cannot picture him being “charming” no matter how hard he tried. I know Aniah was known for being kind and helpful but I don’t see her being friendly with this piece of crap. MOO

Do you remember the jacket he was wearing...one that had him fitting in with a college atmosphere. AB was raised being around "big" men and could easily have looked beyond a "threat" of being approached by his stature. He may have turned on the innocent "con" with kindness asking for a ride down to the 2nd gas station. Just a thought I could see happening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back