Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How scary to know the suspect has the family’s address from her drivers license.

The white pages for a teen's address? ODD
Your point was that the family should be scared because hypothetically someone has her license.

The parents address is ready available. She did not live with the parents. And yes, you can get a lot of information easily online. She likely used her real name, IF, she met someone. It doesn’t take much searching time get to an address if one wanted. My point is, don’t have a false sense of security. The only thing secret on your license is likely your license number, height and weight abs donor status. Most all else can be found.

How scary to know the suspect has the family’s address from her drivers license.

A good friend of our family was terrorized for weeks following a crime committed against her because they had her purse. The thugs had been arrested but the family kept the stolen purse. The threats and scares were carried out by multiple people trying to threaten her with all kinds of heinous things if she continued with pressing charges.

Your point was that the family should be scared because hypothetically someone has her license.

The parents address is ready available. She did not live with the parents. And yes, you can get a lot of information easily online. She likely used her real name, IF, she met someone. It doesn’t take much searching time get to an address if one wanted. My point is, don’t have a false sense of security. The only thing secret on your license is likely your license number, height and weight abs donor status. Most all else can be found.

I’m sure Walt would be happy to have the perps visit him at his address.

If someone targeted Aniah, how dumb can they be? Of all the girls in town, they picked the one with a stepfather who is a UFC fighter? This is making INTERNATIONAL news. She was on TMZ as soon as she was reported missing. If someone did something to her, I don't believe that someone can hide for much longer, there seems to be some decent CCTV footage of her around town.

If someone targeted Aniah, how dumb can they be? Of all the girls in town, they picked the one with a stepfather who is a UFC fighter? This is making INTERNATIONAL news. She was on TMZ as soon as she was reported missing. If someone did something to her, I don't believe that someone can hide for much longer, there seems to be some decent CCTV footage of her around town.
Maybe they did not know who she was.

Aniah Blanchard’s father: Missing teen’s disappearance is ‘devastating’

Dorsey said the FBI, the U.S. Marshals, the Department of Homeland Security, the Lee County District Attorney’s Office, the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office, the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, Alabama Fusion Center and the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences are assisting in the investigation.

They said they have backed off on doing their own ground searches out of concern for hurting the ongoing investigation.

“We cannot have anyone searching on the ground,’’ Elijah Blanchard said. “If we try to search one area, we may taint the investigation. It’s so sensitive.”

Anyone with information about Blanchard’s disappearance or how the vehicle was damaged, is asked to call police at 334-501-3140, the anonymous tip line at 334-246-1391 or the 24-hour non-emergency number at 334-501-3100.

Aniah Blanchard’s father: Missing teen’s disappearance is ‘devastating’

They said they have backed off on doing their own ground searches out of concern for hurting the ongoing investigation.

“We cannot have anyone searching on the ground,’’ Elijah Blanchard said. “If we try to search one area, we may taint the investigation. It’s so sensitive.”

Anyone with information about Blanchard’s disappearance or how the vehicle was damaged, is asked to call police at 334-501-3140, the anonymous tip line at 334-246-1391 or the 24-hour non-emergency number at 334-501-3100.

BBM
Is it strange they say that if they search one area they might taint the investigation because it's sensitive? I can't recall LE ever saying that in other cases. I find that peculiar!

Where are the updates? I’m hearing nothing about the car, what was inside, talking to residents, nothing.

I do see some comments under this post by AB that are interesting and a tad bit hopeful. Mandy McQueen

Camille Mcneely

I saw this from one of the commenters on the above McQueen link on her fb page, she stated she used to live in Park place apts. I mapped it and it's about 20 miles, 30 minutes from the Auburn area and about 30 miles from where the car was found. Right between both areas. No idea if it means anything but I've been obsessively looking at the comment sections all day. First time posting so please let me know if I haven't followed the rules about posting. This isn't a screenshot but directly from her Facebook.

Welcome to Ws. theredliquor!
Wondering if Aniah was wearing the same clothing she wore to the funeral that she attended earlier in the day?

Since the friends twitter account has been in the media then I would like to point out that you guys should go look at the tweet from 21 minutes ago. Seems she's back tracking on what she originally said in the video above about Aniah meeting up with someone which I find highly interesting.

(MODS: I sincerely hope this was OK for me to point out. I don't want misinformation on a missing person case on Websleuths and felt it was very important to point this out since what the friend said was kind of big. Especially being that it was in media.)

Who is the guy coming in behind Aniah? speculation.
Timeline of Aniah Blanchard’s disappearance
"On Sunday, a vigil was held for the teen, who, according to her mother, was with a man the night she went missing.

“A young man that she had just met, and that is all. She didn’t say how she met him, where she met, where she was at. She was with a certain person and that she had just met him," Haley-Harris said.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Auburn Police Division Detective Section at 334-501-3140, the anonymous tip line at 334-246-1391 or the 24-hour non-emergency number at 334-501-3100."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member