Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely shattered. Behind the driver. Makes me think two PIO, one driving her car, two someone in the backseat with her . I am new to this and have old eyes. Can anyone tell from the photo is window broke in or stattered out?

IMO, definitely not shattered. Just light reflecting off the dirty window.

What I do notice is that the car parking lights are on, in both LE released photos. Wouldn't think that LE would hop in the car of a missing person, possibly compromising evidence. Could it still have been running or the lights left on (good battery)? Was it moved there later than that night?

ETA- please disregard, probably the camera flash reflection on the side light covers, which are retro reflectors. I will now take a time out.

Attachments

• I6JLVLY7YJGJNGQNSAXLEAJQOI.PNG-2.jpeg
    I6JLVLY7YJGJNGQNSAXLEAJQOI.PNG-2.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 71
So sad. Does the interstate go over any rivers between Auburn & Montgomery? Is it a highly traveled road that time of night? Could someone perhaps pull up to the edge, scraping the concrete down the side of the car, and toss something over the side into water below? That’s where I’d start my search.

I believe they would, yes.

An assault can be lethal. Right now, unfortunately, we don't know if Aniah is okay or not.

JMVHO.

Yes. Not necessarily murder. Found her clothes, phone, blood or death smell- something specific.

Thank you guys! I guess that would make whole lot more sense. I was thinking they assume she was killed in her car since they were using that term.

Thank you guys! I guess that would make whole lot more sense. I was thinking they assume she was killed in her car since they were using that term.

I think it’s likely they know what happened and who did it or they would have released more info looking for public assistance. They probably waited for lab tests to lean on the suspect to tell where she is.

The reward is up to atleast $85,000 I know ufc fighter Johnny walker matched ufc president Dana whites $25,000 and also ufc agent ali abdeloziz put up $25,000 I say the reward will be over $100,000 soon.
Not to be negative, the generosity is awesome. But when was the last time any of you know of that a reward actually solved a case?

I’m a lifelong resident of Auburn and while it is far safer than many places we are certainly not exempt from our share of tragedy. Every year or every other year we get some notoriety for someone disappearing, murder, etc. They don’t always make the major news or show up on websleuths but it happens. I’ve got close friends in LE and they’ll tell you don’t let your guard down. Auburn attracts a cross-section of the worlds culture and with it comes its fair share of bad elements as well.

I have a freshman at Auburn and what has happened with Aniah will hopefully be a wake up call for those who aren’t making wise choices. And maybe if others see something suspicious they just want walk away but
So sad. Does the interstate go over any rivers between Auburn & Montgomery? Is it a highly traveled road that time of night? Could someone perhaps pull up to the edge, scraping the concrete down the side of the car, and toss something over the side into water below? That’s where I’d start my search.

There are some creeks. Also it’s near Tuskegee National Forest.

My mind has been going to more than one person involved too because I think the crime happened at another location and that maybe the car was dumped at the complex. There is either more than one suspect or the suspect lives within walking distance to that complex and chose that area to drop the car off then walked on foot back home.
I agree totally, that is why I was hoping for home video surveillance. I feel like it was people( 2 or more) to the local area where car was found. They left on foot. My hope they find her soon, parents, step parents, siblings need clouser, for better or worse. I pray for better.

rsbm
In the video in this article, where the police are processing the car, the parking lights do not appear to be on. Maybe what we are seeing in the photos is a reflection of the police lights?
UPDATE: APD Releases Video of Missing 19-year-old, Aniah Blanchard - Alabama News

Yes it is the REFLECTIVE property of the parking lights that make them seem as if they are on. They use those so that even if a car is parked somewhere in the dark you can still see it if your car lights pass over it.....like bicycle reflectors.

What I immediately noticed with the car is how it's parked, with the back tires almost up the curb. I pull my car in like that here and always know when I've hit the back curb, then I'll pull up a little bit. To me, this says someone quickly parked this car and got the heck out of there, they weren't going to take even a second to park it correctly. So, they either hightailed on foot or jumped in a waiting vehicle.MOO

We all know it doesn't look good...but the bear always holds out a smidgeon of hope too. It's always possible. Seeing her Mom's angst & fear in that segment today made me so upset...both parents looked shell-shocked. I hold out a bit of hope, just for them.

I'm in the bear's corner too!

Unless there is proven evidence otherwise, hope exists - no matter how small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemGemma01