Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, what about a premeditated kidnapping that involves Ransom.
Perp or Perps know who her step father is, maybe was even at funeral that day. Watching her...... Remember she was never alone until Chevron after dropping brother off.
They have her finally alone 1 in vehicle making her text roommate who is only one expecting her. They pull out she driving, maybe second perp following. She is a fighter she hits something trying to disengage passenger who then causes her harm which was not plan. Kidnappers panic foul play is now in effect. She is badly hurt, they panic. Dispose of her, try to hide car and clean their mess up.
Maybe there is a Eric but she cancelled that night.
Maybe kidnapper catfished as Eric. But if they forced her to respond to roommate they would of omitted the Eric clue.
Total speculation JMO
Kidnapping gone wrong. She put one hell of a fight.
No matter what happened she fought for her life.
What do you think of this theory?
Respectfully, but we only know she appeared alone in the video. I don’t believe she had anyone in the car, but it is a possibility.

How do we know that 'Eric' wasnt already with her at the Chevron when she made the purchase?

Questions:
What time did she drop her brother off?
How far does he live from her?
Has it been confirmed he was in fact dropped off?

The more and more I reel over this...I think this is someone she knows. Well.
I also dont think she sent those texts on SC. Again. I think someone she knows did that. had to be.
It was said she dropped her brother off at 11:00 pm.

Do we know if LE has seen the phone this text was on? I am not sure that text took place. Seems to me that if AB was texting, it would be to her roommate not her roommates friend. Not sure about this friend of friend. JMO

Edited by me to remove information not permitted.

Last edited:
Do we know if LE has seen the phone this text was on? I am not sure that text took place. Seems to me that if AB was texting, it would be to her roommate not her roommates friend. Not sure about this friend of friend. JMO

I believe it was snapchat so it's unclear to us at this time if that message was viewable later on. There is a possibility that it was saved by the user but we don't know that.

Hi all, new here. I keep wondering...how do we know that AB actually bought salt & vinegar chips? Isn't it possible that that is what the police have told the family to say? We're so focused on that piece of info, and how it does or does not fit in, and I have to wonder if it's just to placate us. What if, for example, she bought beer? A lighter? Condoms? I'm not disrespecting AB one bit here - I have teens - I don't want to believe she was doing anything we all, as parents, would not want our own kids to be doing. But what if, and how would that change the picture?

Just thinking out loud...Even without the phone, LE can get access to Aniah’s phone and other digital records.

If Aniah was legitimately planning to meet a young man named Eric, whether thru a dating app or not, LE most certainly knows who that is.

If Aniah was planning to meet someone posing as “Eric”, it may take more time, but LE can track down that person, as well.

If it was a chance encounter, there may be no digital record, in which case LE will be more dependent on video surveillance, which could take a very long time to sort thru.

Even if LE has a suspect, they still may not know what exactly happened to Aniah or where she is, so video surveillance will still be important. Unless and until someone talks.

Hi all, new here. I keep wondering...how do we know that AB actually bought salt & vinegar chips? Isn't it possible that that is what the police have told the family to say? We're so focused on that piece of info, and how it does or does not fit in, and I have to wonder if it's just to placate us. What if, for example, she bought beer? A lighter? Condoms? I'm not disrespecting AB one bit here - I have teens - I don't want to believe she was doing anything we all, as parents, would not want our own kids to be doing. But what if, and how would that change the picture?
Well the charge was $2.17, her parents saw it, notified LE. You can’t buy condoms, or beer for that. So I’m gonna believe they have accurate information.

An astute poster previously noted the position of the seat headrest in the picture of Aniah's car. I have lightened the picture to show what they were referring to. This suggests someone larger than Aniah was driving the car last in Montgomery. I think this is the general consensus.

Moving on, how many times do you sideswipe a barrier or wall? I never do, it's something you are more likely to do if-
1) you are intoxicated in some manner.
2) in a struggle while driving.
3) you leave the abduction area in a panicked rush after subduing a woman- this almost seems most likely to me.
Because a woman is unlikely to be overpowered in a moving car, I would expect an issue to occur before or after a trip as there is less risk and a greater chance of accomplishing the goal.

In the event of 3) It didn't seem that Aniah was planning to go far if she was meeting Eric, so there may be a scraped barrier or wall with black paint somewhere in the general vicinity of the Chevron, where Aniah was last seen. Hopefully that will be found.

Attachments

• Honda.jpg
    Honda.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 99
Snapchat messages or messages through an app don't show up on your phone bill like a regular text does.

LE would have to get warrants for those specific apps, I'm guessing. And if they are deleted can they even read them? Read messages on snapchat delete after a certain time. Are those able to be recovered?

Also you can put anything in the info when you sign up for these apps. Any name, email, phone number, etc.

I agree, what about a premeditated kidnapping that involves Ransom.
Perp or Perps know who her step father is, maybe was even at funeral that day. Watching her...... Remember she was never alone until Chevron after dropping brother off.
They have her finally alone 1 in vehicle making her text roommate who is only one expecting her. They pull out she driving, maybe second perp following. She is a fighter she hits something trying to disengage passenger who then causes her harm which was not plan. Kidnappers panic foul play is now in effect. She is badly hurt, they panic. Dispose of her, try to hide car and clean their mess up.
Maybe there is a Eric but she cancelled that night.
Maybe kidnapper catfished as Eric. But if they forced her to respond to roommate they would of omitted the Eric clue.
Total speculation JMO
Kidnapping gone wrong. She put one hell of a fight.
No matter what happened she fought for her life.
What do you think of this theory?

It is possible but without sleuthing family, I would say a MMA fighter with his number of fights would not have made too much money. Probably a lot less than we envision.

I don't see much beyond-

1) "Eric"
2) Random abduction
3) Stalker abduction

Other scenarios are possible though...

Just thinking out loud...Even without the phone, LE can get access to Aniah’s phone and other digital records.

If Aniah was legitimately planning to meet a young man named Eric, whether thru a dating app or not, LE most certainly knows who that is.

If Aniah was planning to meet someone posing as “Eric”, it may take more time, but LE can track down that person, as well.

If it was a chance encounter, there may be no digital record, in which case LE will be more dependent on video surveillance, which could take a very long time to sort thru.

Even if LE has a suspect, they still may not know what exactly happened to Aniah or where she is, so video surveillance will still be important. Unless and until someone talks.

I agree... with the exception of time to sort through video. As we just saw in KM’s thread, video came out quickly, and eventually led to an arrest, reward increased and tip lead to body. I’m hoping the same thing happens here.

I agree... with the exception of time to sort through video. As we just saw in KM’s thread, video came out quickly, and eventually led to an arrest, reward increased and tip lead to body. I’m hoping the same thing happens here.
Reward increase resulting in a tip is the exception, certainly not the rule.
I have a feeling it doesnt matter here. Just my gut. But again. I feel that AB knows exactly who did this to her. (whatever that may be)
time will tell. I sure hope it is NOT what my thoughts are leading me to believe.

Except you forgot she was in auburn buying chips at 11:20...

You should probably edit your post. This type of conjecture is not following the rules.

Also, a good reminder for everyone new. Take a look at the rules before posting. Glad to have you, but let’s follow the rules so we don’t get this thread shut down. The Rules

How do I edit a post? I need to edit one of mine to comply with the rules, but don't see an edit button on my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24