Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So that is damage to the passenger side front. It has no car paint on it from another car that I can see. And no one has reported an accident that we know of which surely would have had her reported missing earlier if they had.

maybe a concrete barrier in the road? I hope yo goodness she’s had an accident driving and drinking and is petrified to tell her parents. But I don’t think that’s it. My mind goes into a struggle in the car.

I wondered if something had happened to her and someone was trying to get rid of her car and panicked and got into an accident. Hitting a concrete barrier is a good suggestion, at first I thought it was white paint, but when I look again it could be concrete scraped on.

It looks like interstate guard rail damage to me.

I wondered if something had happened to her and someone was trying to get rid of her car and panicked and got into an accident. Hitting a concrete barrier is a good suggestion, at first I thought it was white paint, but when I look again it could be concrete scraped on.

What is the rusty looking colour underneath the car?
Could the car damage be purposely caused by someone, possibly trying to shake someone off?
(Cannot think of a word other than shake atm)
imo.

So that is damage to the passenger side front. It has no car paint on it from another car that I can see. And no one has reported an accident that we know of which surely would have had her reported missing earlier if they had.

maybe a concrete barrier in the road? I hope yo goodness she’s had an accident driving and drinking and is petrified to tell her parents. But I don’t think that’s it. My mind goes into a struggle in the car.
Yeah, had she been driving under the influence and crashed or something, the time for her to sober up and return home has come and gone.

So I agree, this is likely related to what happened to her, which appears criminal.

What is the rusty looking colour underneath the car?
Could the car damage be purposely caused by someone, possibly trying to shake someone off?
(Cannot think of a word other than shake atm)
imo.
This is exactly what I thought when I saw the car. Maybe someone tried to get her to stop and forced her off the road. A road rage type incident.

If she did meet this guy through some sort of dating app (like Tinder), then it’s probably a matter of time until this guy is located.

Tinder stores a wealth of user data, and has been able to provide game changing information to law enforcement in past cases.

Do you think they have already located and talked to him since they are not asking for who she was with ?

If she did meet this guy through some sort of dating app (like Tinder), then it’s probably a matter of time until this guy is located.

Tinder stores a wealth of user data, and has been able to provide game changing information to law enforcement in past cases.

Sorry back to back posts...

Have we heard anything about searches at the complex? The residents don’t seem to be speaking out either. Am I wrong to assume they would search the complex and knock on every door?

And nothing about dna testing in car or cadaver dogs?

Do you think they have already located and talked to him since they are not asking for who she was with ?
It is odd that they aren’t asking for this person to come forward, so I do think it’s reasonable to believe that they have found and spoken with him.

Hopefully that’s the case, and they’re way ahead of where we think they are.

Sorry back to back posts...

Have we heard anything about searches at the complex? The residents don’t seem to be speaking out either. Am I wrong to assume they would search the complex and knock on every door?

And nothing about dna testing in car or cadaver dogs?
That car will be processed for DNA and fingerprints, as that’s standard practice.

One would think they would also go door to door, and ask residents if they saw anything.

That car will be processed for DNA and fingerprints, as that’s standard practice.

One would think they would also go door to door, and ask residents if they saw anything.
BBM:

Absolutely.

For one thing, LE will want to determine the earliest someone at the complex noticed that vehicle being parked there.

That can help them narrow their timeline.

JMO.

Last edited:
Have they released any information regarding if personal belongings were in the car (phone, purse, keys)?

I haven’t seen hardly any information released by LE in this case. It’s very odd. Hopefully there is some tactical reason for it, but I wish they would at least update the public on where things stand.

I haven’t seen hardly any information released by LE in this case. It’s very odd. Hopefully there is some tactical reason for it, but I wish they would at least update the public on where things stand.
Generally, the more information that is released, the more help that law enforcement needs.

I take this as a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members