Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But her friend, Summer, already Tweeted the guys name. She needs to be investigated. Her Tweets are bizarre.

I agree with you compoletley. I did not want to say this the other day but I was thinking the same thing when I saw she backtracked on what she said about Aniah supposedly meeting up with someone.

Okay!!! I totally BELIEVE this guys twitter post now! The Chevron video was released this past Monday Oct 28!! Have to find his tweet guys...he knew ahead of time...that is why I believe the rest of the tweet too! MOOOOO
Can you post any sort of hint on how to find this info.....Is it FB accessible?

Any hints possible on whatever this is about (for those of us who don't have twitter)?

TIA
MOO
I don’t have twitter either lol I just followed the friend mentioned above and scrolled through until I found the Oct. 25 thread and read it.
Mainly this person mentioned that he came across information about her being seen at the chevron and another Chevron. Then her phone last pinging on the interstate. This was well before the video was released! MOO
Hope I can mention this since we already know she was seen on video at the chevron.

Of all the static and go-nowhere chatter that seems to abound.....#9 speaks volumes and it's very disheartening to me. IMO, it may imply a parents' unwillingness to face the truth that they may not have known their daughter as much as they thought. Which is heartbreaking and maddening when it might interfere with the investigation. ETA: I'm not saying your post was static chatter! I'm just lamenting the lack of info released!

From the snippets we've gotten, it does sound like the parents are making the case that she would not do this or that, but if she went out really late after dropping off her brother, she at least surprised them & the brother on that aspect, so maybe they're having a hard time absorbing that she may not have been open about all things with them (not at all uncommon for that age group)...it almost sounds like (with #12 on that list) that they are feeling defensive about aspects, but it may just be lost in translation (I can't get the podcast). I'm trying to figure out why they are even stressing the point on the money was available for her to buy a charger. I think I saw somewhere on the thread that she mentioned to her brother that her battery was low & she didn't have a charger...so are they grappling with guilt, in addition to worry? I hope not, as none of them even knew she was going out. I don't know what to think, but I'm just really concerned for her. I keep thinking about the car damage.

Maybe a mod could come in here and tell us if we can link to the girls twitter page since it's been in MSM?

I am pretty sure that the only twitters allowed are the victim's herself, police, and MSM reporters. Was just hoping that there was something within TOS that could help explain. I'm trying to google "twitters" to see if it will let me see them......how would one identify the comment if that works? I do believe it is within TOS to point to date and initials for a comment.

TIA
MOO

I am pretty sure that the only twitters allowed are the victim's herself, police, and MSM reporters. Was just hoping that there was something withing TOS that could help explain. I'm trying to google "twitters" to see if it will let me see them......how would one identify the comment if that works? I do believe it is within TOS to point to date and initials for a comment.

TIA
MOO

Oh yeah for sure! I just wasn't sure what the rules were if it's been in MSM.

I kinda think that the parents knew about this video early on because the mom mentioned telling LE about it (the transaction) in the podcast, she wanted them to pull video. So I would bet they told her they got it, then they shared that info as well. Might be exactly why LE is holding things close now. Several things were on social media before msm. The car tip was one of those as well.
Okay!!! I totally BELIEVE this guys twitter post now! The Chevron video was released this past Monday Oct 28!! Have to find his tweet guys...he knew ahead of time...that is why I believe the rest of the tweet too! MOOOOO

I don’t have twitter either lol I just followed the friend mentioned above and scrolled through until I found the Oct. 25 thread and read it.
Mainly this person mentioned that he came across information about her being seen at the chevron and another Chevron. Then her phone last pinging on the interstate. This was well before the video was released! MOO
Hope I can mention this since we already know she was seen on video at the chevron.

From the snippets we've gotten, it does sound like the parents are making the case that she would not do this or that, but if she went out really late after dropping off her brother, she at least surprised them & the brother on that aspect, so maybe they're having a hard time absorbing that she may not have been open about all things with them (not at all uncommon for that age group)...it almost sounds like (with #12 on that list) that they are feeling defensive about aspects, but it may just be lost in translation (I can't get the podcast). I'm trying to figure out why they are even stressing the point on the money was available for her to buy a charger. I think I saw somewhere on the thread that she mentioned to her brother that her battery was low & she didn't have a charger...so are they grappling with guilt, in addition to worry? I hope not, as none of them even knew she was going out. I don't know what to think, but I'm just really concerned for her. I keep thinking about the car damage.

mom said in podcast that brother DID NOT know her battery was low and that she was going out or he would have given her a charger.

I kinda think that the parents knew about this video early on because the mom mentioned telling LE about it (the transaction) in the podcast, she wanted them to pull video. So I would bet they told her they got it, then they shared that info as well. Might be exactly why LE is holding things close now. Several things were on social media before msm. The car tip was one of those as well.

I forgot about that! I think you are absolutely correct as to why LE is holding things close now. They can’t afford for pertinent information to leak! Good thoughts! MOO

mom said in podcast that brother DID NOT know her battery was low and that she was going out or he would have given her a charger.

Pretty sure mom said that Aniah's brother DID say her phone was about to die, but he didn't think to loan her his charger because she was going straight home.

This past week I've been replaying over and over the possible situations that could have happened as far as the car damage goes.. that is what really worried me when I first saw that.

I've been hoping more footage would be released showing who was driving/a passenger in the car at various points. Out of all the places the car had to move, there is no extra footage yet? Especially near those apartments where the car was found. Unless LE is purposely keeping the footage close to their chest for Aniahs sake as they have the suspects clearly on video? Theres also the possibility that the person who parked that car knew a route where they can remain hidden and had appropriate clothing to hide from surveillance while driving. I just keep wondering why the car has damage.. Could there have been a surprise 'friend' of the date guy 'Eric' that she was meeting that tagged along in the car and grabbed her from the back seat, trying to strangle her once she was driving back to a certain point? Then as this happened she put her foot down on the pedal and there was a crash against a barricade or tree or something. The fact that the car has been ditched elsewhere near those apartments just feels so premeditated.

I knew who Walt Harris was prior to Aniah going missing because I'm a big UFC fan, so this case has had me very concerned and worried, I've been checking back very frequently hoping for good news or strong leads.. I just keep hoping Aniah is still okay and hanging in there. I really hope she will return home safe.

Last edited:
I personally don't even think there was a "white guy named Eric" she was meeting now. Not if she always got chips before she turned in for the night. I think either this guy was a no show if he was even real and/or she was heading home to bed. Something nefarious happened after the Chevron visit. IMO

I personally don't even think there was a "white guy named Eric" she was meeting now. Not if she always got chips before she turned in for the night. I think either this guy was a no show if he was even real and/or she was heading home to bed. Something nefarious happened after the Chevron visit. IMO

She was tired...didn't go home to change clothes/freshen up...bought chips. Meeting a new guy doesn't seem plausible to me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech