Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting Walt states the store she was video'd in is literally right past her house.

Yes, I found that tidbit interesting. Also, the mom suggesting someone other than Aniah could have sent the message to her roommate about meeting up with a guy. It really does seem she had every intention of going right home, so her missing is what makes this all the more distressing.

Finally they revealed that Aniah lived by that Chevron. She was going home. And some evil person took her. That has to be what happened. Who started the rumor of her being at Skybar? That bar is the compete opposite direction of the Chevron.

I am glad they clarified where the Chevron was in relation to her home. It puts things into perspective as to her intentions. It's a rumor mill media circus about this case out there.

I agree. She was headed home. This was a carjacking. I wonder if someone could have been waiting in the apartment complex parking lot for her. Maybe a crime of opportunity or waiting on her specifically- stalking.

Finally they revealed that Aniah lived by that Chevron. She was going home. And some evil person took her. That has to be what happened. Who started the rumor of her being at Skybar? That bar is the compete opposite direction of the Chevron.

This is a pretty significant bit of info, If she lives right by that Chevron then it suggests something had to have happened very quickly between the time she left that store and the time it would have taken to get home which by the sounds of it isn't very far and wouldn't have taken very long at all.

I am hoping there is cctv footage the police have info from that they haven't released yet. There is surely cctv outside of the Chevron.

Agreed... I wonder where she lived in relation to the sex offenders I linked in area earlier. I absolutely do not want to compromise her roommates safety by trying to figure that out.

I agree. She was headed home. This was a carjacking. I wonder if someone could have been waiting in the apartment complex parking lot for her. Maybe a crime of opportunity or waiting on her specifically- stalking.

Yes, I found that tidbit interesting. Also, the mom suggesting someone other than Aniah could have sent the message to her roommate about meeting up with a guy. It really does seem she had every intention of going right home, so her missing is what makes this all the more
This is a pretty significant bit of info, If she lives right by that Chevron then it suggests something had to have happened very quickly between the time she left that store and the time it would have taken to get home which by the sounds of it isn't far or long at all.

I am hoping there is cctv footage the police have info from that they haven't released yet. There is surely cctv outside of the Chevron.

Is the address known for that Chevron?

I guess it also says she could have made it home in the 10 minutes before that Snapchat was sent. And gosh we had these same discussions with ML. Could Aniah really have been incapacitated that quickly, and or made to send those snapchats? I think the answer is likely so. Hopefully, the incident is on footage at gas station but someone would have to be pretty desperate or crazy to think that wouldn’t be caught on camera, which makes me think apartment or wherever she lives parking lot.
This is a pretty significant bit of info, If she lives right by that Chevron then it suggests something had to have happened very quickly between the time she left that store and the time it would have taken to get home which by the sounds of it isn't very far and wouldn't have taken very long at all.

I guess it also says she could have made it home in the 10 minutes before that Snapchat was sent. And gosh we had these same discussions with ML. Could Aniah really have been incapacitated that quickly, and or made to send those snapchats? I think the answer is likely so. Hopefully, the incident is on footage at gas station but someone would have to be pretty desperate or crazy to think that wouldn’t be caught on camera, which makes me think apartment or wherever she lives parking lot.

I’m new to this site. I’ve never really followed a case this closely. Do you know if it’s common to have so many LE on a case? Homeland Security and Alabama Fusion suggest human trafficking to me.

I’m new to this site. I’ve never really followed a case this closely. Do you know if it’s common to have so many LE on a case? Homeland Security and Alabama Fusion suggest human trafficking to me.

I don't have the address for that chevron but somebody posted this a few day's ago should make it easier to find. im going to see if i can find it on googlemaps now

EDIT

I belive this is the Chevron

‬‏‏[URL='https://www.google.com/maps/place/Chevron/@32.5776272,-85.4984774,16z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sChevron+station+South+College+and+East+University+auburn!3m4!1s0x0:0x58b5d20809cfc301!8m2!3d32.5777515!4d-85.4971813']www.google.com/maps/place/Chevron/@32.5776272,-85.4984774,16z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sChevron+station+South+College+and+East+University+auburn!3m4!1s0x0:0x58b5d20809cfc301!8m2!3d32.5777515!4d-85.4971813[/URL]

In case it is not been previously mentioned the Chevron station she was videoed in is at the corner of South College and East University/shug Jordan. It is not the Chevron further south known as store 17. I stopped in both stores this morning and the video clip is of her going in the direction of the beer coolers. I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned whether she was a drinker but The coolers are in that direction. This Chevron is far busier and more visible than store 17 Chevron and at that major intersection I would expect there to be a lot of cameras. If she was buying gas to drive to Montgomery there would be at least two more opportunities before she hit the interstate at Walmart and at store 17.

If Aniah lived that close to her home, I think the likelihood of her being incapacitated very quickly is high. ML's case was similar in the discussion of how quickly AA subdued her with ML's phone, also going off immediately upon arriving at the park.

Of course, there is also the matter of the car damage situation. That brings a whole new element into the discussion now, with her being so close to her house.

I've sure not seen it on other (old) cases. It's fabulous. I had the same thought, on Homeland Security -- human trafficking.

I don't see the post on roommate's twitter that everyone was talking about yesterday, but I know I wouldn't be worried about what Halloween costume to wear if my best friend is missing, but that's just me.
On a recent case I followed, a woman's brother was missing. In between posts about him missing, she posted really tasteless joke memes. He ended up committing suicide, and that posting pattern continued. I don't get it, but that's just me?!

At this point, I don't think Aniah is going to come back home. My heart is breaking for her parents :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member