AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeaux, do you know if Brittney lived in Texas at one time? Also, do you know if PMH's father was ever shot by somebody where Britt lived & while PMH was in the house? Lastly, since you've informed AH's mother is actually the person that has custody of PMH, is there a court order showing this or did BW just sign her over? Thanks sooo much!

I have no idea about those events. I hesitate to ask because I'm not sure it's relevant.

I don't have knowledge of court orders, only of living arrangements. While the dad may have legal custody, P has been living with the dad's mother. He may live there, too. I don't know anything about him or his mother.

I can certainly ask questions to get information that would help find BW, but I don't want to ask anything unnecessary.

Zeaux, did Brittney have anyone in her family that she may not have gotten along with? It's been stated that her uncle that died was her favorite, but what about his wife? What was Britt's relationship like with her?

The uncle was by marriage--he was married to BW's mom's sister. Like most families, there have been conflicts. I need to be sure to follow the rules of this forum, so that's all I can say about it.

Zeaux, which coroner is assessing Uncle Donnie? Which county - Baldwin or Mobile? I'm just wondering if it's the same coroner's office that busted their secretary for narcotic / prescription drugs theft... Heck, maybe they share a coroner, I'd better go check...

Pretty sure it's Baldwin.

Re the other times Brittney jetted, I wonder where she went, how far it was, if she packed anything then...

Bc she didn't pack anything this time from what we've seen. Or no?

I have a hard time knowing Britt was going 35-40 miles away without packing anything. I mean, hitching a ride is crazy but understandable, however not packing a change of clothes just rubs me the wrong way. I mean, not even panties, tshirt, toothbrush or deodorant? Odd...

I know she went to another part of the state for a few days once before. Has it been stated that she didn't have a bag of any kind the night she went missing?

I know she went to another part of the state for a few days once before. Has it been stated that she didn't have a bag of any kind the night she went missing?

No, that was never stated. Actually, searchers were looking for her bag, clothes, cell phone, curling iron, etc...

Is there any reward money for information about Brittney? I hadn't seen any mention of it. I understand that her family might not have any funds, but I know that in some other cases there have been people/companies that have put up reward offer.

Is there any reward money for information about Brittney? I hadn't seen any mention of it. I understand that her family might not have any funds, but I know that in some other cases there have been people/companies that have put up reward offer.

Very strange isnt it!
Friends not selling T shirts or bracelets!
No Bars or business donating monies!

When Holly Bobo disappeared the gov gave 50 grand!

It's sad if ya ask me!

DH's FB is back.

IMO his facebook has been scrubbed clean as far as what the public can see now. Did anyone happen to save it before it went down? Dang! I saw it back then...I was in there and decided that I would save the pics but not the posts. WTH was I thinking???? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

IMO his facebook has been scrubbed clean as far as what the public can see now. Did anyone happen to save it before it went down? Dang! I saw it back then...I was in there and decided that I would save the pics but not the posts. WTH was I thinking???? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I went to look at it fully expecting to see the "Girls from the Condo" photos scrubbed off after JVM made a big deal about it ( I agree, its creepy IMO) but the photos are still there.

I don't see any glaring changes but I didn't study it very well before it was taken down.

I went to look at it fully expecting to see the "Girls from the Condo" photos scrubbed off after JVM made a big deal about it ( I agree, its creepy IMO) but the photos are still there.

I don't see any glaring changes but I didn't study it very well before it was taken down.

Well, the page only goes back to May 10, 2012 and only shows a couple of game posts and then the condolences. Everything else is poof.

Well, the page only goes back to May 10, 2012 and only shows a couple of game posts and then the condolences. Everything else is poof.

I'm able to scroll way back and see various posts from before that time.. check again. I see 2011 posts and before. (Got tired of scrolling)
I'm on my kindle..don't think that would make a difference tho

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

If DH married this current wife on Oct. 28, 2009...then the younger children must be his step-children. Right?

I thought I had Brittney's family figured out yesterday as to who is who...(except for the father of her daughter). Today I realized that I was wrong on who her stepmom is.

Was Brittney's uncle always in her life...or had he only been around since marrying her aunt in Oct. 2009? I would think it odd that she was so close to him if she hadn't known him since she was a little child/baby. Just trying to figure out in my mind why she was going to his house last time she was seen.

I'm able to scroll way back and see various posts from before that time.. check again. I see 2011 posts and before. (Got tired of scrolling)
I'm on my kindle..don't think that would make a difference tho

Thanks! I had to turn off one of my extensions to see them. I really wish I could read what was there before just to see what's gone, if anything. But, I'm just nosy like that. :)

I thought I had Brittney's family figured out yesterday as to who is who...(except for the father of her daughter). Today I realized that I was wrong on who her stepmom is.

If by chance you've watched online the bit on HLN with Jane Velez-Mitchell, the photo shown with the step-mom's name is NOT a photo of the step-mom. It is the step-sister. If you've seen the video of the prayer vigil, the step-mom is holding Payton.

In 2011 Donnie is working in North Dakota. I wonder who he was living with. If Brittney wanted to get away she might have gone there. I hope the family has contacted whoever lives up there.

Thanks! I had to turn off one of my extensions to see them. I really wish I could read what was there before just to see what's gone, if anything. But, I'm just nosy like that. :)

I hear ya! I'm nosy like that too :cool: I always think "I should screencap this"......

Just speculating, but i wonder why the page was taken down and then put back up if not to change something. If i remember correctly it disappeared right after JVM made a stink about the condo girls photos. Thought for sure those would disappear but nope..still there.

Then again, I am not in the family's shoes. Who knows what they're going through mentally or what the motive was to take it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member