AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittany may be hiding afterall. The police statement made it sound very serious and so much more to come out. Seems to me it's something that's been going on awhile with probably Brittany and other victims as well. Makes me sick to my stomach. Or I admit, I wonder if Brittany was killed because she was going to tell what was going on. I am hoping she has just ran away and is hiding. Her brother's statements that if she would come back he would protect her, makes sense now. Where are you Brittany?

Can you say anything more now that this news has come out?

I hope so... Please let me know or edit as necessary if I overstep.

First, Dustin Kent drives a white SUV like BW was reportedly seen getting into with 2 men the night she went missing.

There has been an ongoing investigation for several months into a group of men molesting young girls. DH was one of the men being investigated and had a meeting with LE scheduled for the day he shot himself. He was staying at a friend's house (the Styx River house) because he wasn't allowed to stay at home because of the investigation and charges against him.

CW (BW's mom) and WH (BW's dad) are shocked and sickened. I believe it's someone with Klaas Kids who told them again that it's unlikely BW is alive.

OMG, this news doesn't bode well for Brittney. WTH is wrong with people? Please lord, please help find Brittney.

Wow what the heck is going on? I've followed loosely, came to check on Brittany tonight, yikes!

Are we looking at a child abuse or *advertiser censored* ring? The news stories and the statement from the Sheriff lead me think so.

Kent must have been the one to confess, then he gave up Wood.

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx

WOOD, RANDALL SCOTT (W / MALE)
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004048
Booking Date: 06/19/2012 23:40:54
Age On Booking Date: 42
Bond Amount: $150000.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: BCSO , Dorm: F , Pod: F , Cell No: 008 Visitation Schedule
Address Given: 2420 CONGRESS PARKWAY ATHENS TN 37303
CHARGES
STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
13A-6-67 CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE S M $50000.00
13A-6-64 CASE0002 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SODOMY SECOND DEGREE S F $50000.00
13A-13-3 CASE0003 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) INCEST F $50000.00

He gives a TN address for the poster that was asking.

ETA mugshot http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/ViewImageFull.aspx?ecsoid=BCSO12MNI001815

I hope so... Please let me know or edit as necessary if I overstep.

First, Dustin Kent drives a white SUV like BW was reportedly seen getting into with 2 men the night she went missing.

There has been an ongoing investigation for several months into a group of men molesting young girls. DH was one of the men being investigated and had a meeting with LE scheduled for the day he shot himself. He was staying at a friend's house (the Styx River house) because he wasn't allowed to stay at home because of the investigation and charges against him.

CW (BW's mom) and WH (BW's dad) are shocked and sickened. I believe it's someone with Klaas Kids who told them again that it's unlikely BW is alive.

I just don't know what to say about all this. Poor Brittney.

I am very thankful that this juvenille had the courage to report this to the sheriffs office. I wonder, due to more than one man involved, if this was ongoing & the disappearnce of BW gave this person the courage to come forward? Also, I hope that whether ongoing or a one time ordeal that this young person has counseling and support available to them.

BBM - I wonder the same thing, if this was an ongoing thing. Not necessarily because there was more than one man involved, but because of the wording from the article:

The two suspects are Wood, 42, of Tennessee, and Kent, 36, of Mobile. Wood is charged with sexual abuse, sodomy and incest. Kent is charged with sodomy and rape.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/crime/two-men-arrested-for-sex-crimes

BBM again - The wording "sex abuse" vs. "rape" makes me wonder if it was an ongoing thing with Wood. Maybe I'm over thinking. (quite common for me :)

ETA: Zeaux at post #826 up thread seems to back this up with his comment.

Could someone who's followed the case well help me out? I am having trouble with the family as in who's who. Can you list the players and how they are related to Brittany and one another? Initials of course. Thanks in advance.

KENT, DUSTIN ALTON (W / MALE)
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004044
Booking Date: 06/19/2012 20:45:19
Age On Booking Date: 36
Bond Amount: $10000.00
CELL Assigned:
Address Given: 7041 MARLE RD MOBILE AL 36619
CHARGES
13A-6-63 CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SODOMY FIRST DEGREE F F $10000.00
13A-6-62 CASE0002 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) RAPE SECOND DEGREE S F $10000.00

Mugshot
http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/ViewImageFull.aspx?ecsoid=BCSO12MNI005246

ETA he may have posted bond because he not in the current inmate search, but in the recently released list.

WOOD, RANDALL SCOTT (W / MALE)
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004048
Booking Date: 06/19/2012 23:40:54
Age On Booking Date: 42
Bond Amount: $150000.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: BCSO , Dorm: F , Pod: F , Cell No: 008 Visitation Schedule
Address Given: 2420 CONGRESS PARKWAY ATHENS TN 37303
CHARGES
13A-6-67 CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE S M $50000.00
13A-6-64 CASE0002 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SODOMY SECOND DEGREE S F $50000.00
13A-13-3 CASE0003 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) INCEST F $50000.00

He gives a TN address for the poster that was asking.

I'm not good with reading these things. Does this mean sex with a male? sodomy with female? And incest with Female?

CW = BW's mom
WH = BW's dad
DH = BW's uncle who committed suicide the day after she went missing
WWH = BW's aunt, CW's sister, married to DH
MWK = BW's aunt, CW's sister, WWH's twin sister, married to Dustin Kent who was just arrested
RSW = BW's uncle, CW's brother, just arrested

Is it ok to tell things I know about BW? I did submit an email to become "verified", but I haven't heard from anyone.

Could someone who's followed the case well help me out? I am having trouble with the family as in who's who. Can you list the players and how they are related to Brittany and one another? Initials of course. Thanks in advance.

Ok, I'll start, others can add to the list.

CW - mom of Brittany
WWH- aunt to BW and sister to CW
MWK- aunt to BW and sister to CW
SW- uncle to BW (just arrested) and brother to CW
DK- married to MWK, uncle by marriage
DH- married to WWH, uncle by marriage, now deceased (suicide)
AH- Ex-boyfriend to BW, father to her daughter, & now has primary custody
PH- BW step father and also initials for daughter of BW

This is more info on the Baldwin County area. I noticed a business near/at the Oasis Truck Stop is in an article here from Jan 2012.
http://topics.al.com/tag/meth/index.html

This place is going to be close by, in Robertsdale, which is known for their meth problem. All of these places are going to be right off interstate I-10, I believe it's the exit is for Wilcox. Actually ALL of the locations concerned are all going t obe located right along I-10. Next to the Oasis is several big Fireworks outlets and going right past Oasis will be heading into Styx River area, also right around the corner from Oasis is a Shooting center, with an outdoor firing range so you constantly hear gun fire out there and wouldn't give it a thought. Well, I would, but I wouldn't be out there to begin with.

CW = BW's mom
WH = BW's dad
DH = BW's uncle who committed suicide the day after she went missing
WWH = BW's aunt, CW's sister, married to DH
MWK = BW's aunt, CW's sister, WWH's twin sister, married to Dustin Kent who was just arrested
RSW = BW's uncle, CW's brother, just arrested

Thanks! This really helps!:

Is the River House, Brittany's destination that night, is it in Baldwin County where these arrest were made?

Is the River House, Brittany's destination that night, is it in Baldwin County where these arrest were made?

Yes. Baldwin County LE is working with BW's family on her disappearance. Not as much involvement with Mobile LE.

KENT, DUSTIN ALTON (W / MALE)
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004044
Booking Date: 06/19/2012 20:45:19
Age On Booking Date: 36
Bond Amount: $10000.00
CELL Assigned:
Address Given: 7041 MARLE RD MOBILE AL 36619
CHARGES
13A-6-63 CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SODOMY FIRST DEGREE F F $10000.00
13A-6-62 CASE0002 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) RAPE SECOND DEGREE S F $10000.00

Mugshot
http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/ViewImageFull.aspx?ecsoid=BCSO12MNI005246

ETA he may have posted bond because he not in the current inmate search, but in the recently released list

Dustin Kent was released Wednesday on $10,000 bond and Randall Wood is being held on no bond.

The two suspects are Wood, 42, of Tennessee, and Kent, 36, of Mobile. Wood is charged with sexual abuse, sodomy and incest. Kent is charged with sodomy and rape.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/crime/two-men-arrested-for-sex-crimes

New article:

(MOBILE, Ala.) Mobile Police Officials advised teams searching for a missing teenage mother to continue their efforts in South Mobile county following new information revealed from cell phone records.
Disaster & Victim Services Chaplain Tony Dickey said 19-year-old Brittney Wood's cell phone last pinged a phone at a Travel Centers of America truck stop located in Grand Bay.

Dickey said the signal came at 1:40 a.m. on May 31st; the morning after her disappearance.

"Based on their (Mobile Police Department) investigation, that was the last location the cell phone was being used," Dickey said.

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...ittney-Wood-After/QkS7c5oFjEOEe7LHKrZMqA.cspx

Scary that Kent was able to bond out with a sodomy/rape charge?!!

Is it ok to tell things I know about BW? I did submit an email to become "verified", but I haven't heard from anyone.

I don't know if its ok but I know I'm really curious!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member