AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

I work with children and currently work with several (actually many) who have stories similar to Brittney's that include a lot of dysfunction. I know many situations where a bio parent has custody...but the child lives with grandparents or great-grandparents.

I imagine <modsnip>'s dad lives with his mom...or does some of the time...but isn't the one doing the day-to-day child raising. I can't imagine Brittney being able to take him back to court...no money and no stable home. JMOO

The more I read, the more confused I become... WTH is going on with this family? Praying BW is hiding.. I can see now why this may be a possibility.

JINKS!!:floorlaugh:

Ha!

Did you also notice SW is into RPG's? Not really familiar with them, anyone else? He certainly posts a lot about searching for Brittany, almost to the degree it looks hinky, MOO.

We really need someone to email or tweet Nancy Grace to get her to cover this. I think she would be on it like white on rice if she got all of this new info.

We really need someone to email or tweet Nancy Grace to get her to cover this. I think she would be on it like white on rice if she got all of this new info.

Her team had already interviewed some family members before this story broke. I'm guessing she'll get on it asap now.

Criminy. Been following this and reading and BAM, comes the bombshells. I'll echo what most have said, what the hell is wrong with people??? Why are people so freaking sicko and why do women and children just keep disappearing never to be found again??? This mess is making Billie and Shawn look good. Why oh why? Praying for you Brittney.

Oh my gosh - these are both Brittney's uncles. Scott Wood is Chessie Wood's brother and Dustin Kent is Chessie Wood's brother-in-law (married to her sister)! JMHO but oh my does this make me think Donnie Holland and these other uncles were into some horrible things and that's why Donnie committed suicide. Or someone found out and shot him?!

100% agree

Yes. MWK and Donnie's wife - WWK - were so adamant that Brittney did not spend the night at the river even though her cell phone pinged there that night. Remember it's WWK that tried to hack into Brittney's phone to delete messages.

Then Brittney's phone pings at Grand Bay six days later. Do either of these guys live near there or could they have planted the phone there?

Just when I was hoping she took off for the Dakotas, I get this bombshell.

I still think she knows more than she says & I personally think there's a sneaky reason behind her deleting stuff & trying to hack Britt's cell.

>>> insert theme from Cops here <<<

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/sex-abuse-suspects-related-to-wood

"On Tuesday, deputies arrested Brittney’s uncle Randall Scott Wood for sex abuse, sodomy, and incest.

Deputies said another relative, Dustin Alton Kent was also charged.

While the details were limited, officials said they believe this is just the tip of the iceberg and expect to make more arrests.

“I think that once our investigation is completed and all the individuals that are implicated in this investigation are brought to arrest, I can give you more details; and you'll understand how serious the crime is,” said Cpt. Arthur."

New article, BBM, More at link above.

I knew it. I totally knew something was up! All these people were so close they could feel each other sweat! Betcha this is the reason for the suicide! I think they were involved on other stuff too. Those pictures on Donnie's FB were not innocent at all. Those girls I'm certain didn't know he was taking their pics! If he's gonna do something like that then what else will he do? I'm so glad that lady was posting stuff online, even though she kept deleting her comments! I believe the cops saw those comments as they had to have been reported with all the people that complained about it! But hey look - she was right! More arrests to come & I predict at least 2 will be women. I can only hope there will be somebody decent to take care of their children when they end up in jail!

I think he lives there & that's why it confused you. Wanted to say thank you for joining here & sharing on the scene details. It helps when we're trying to pull info online.

Thanks for having me! I didn't realize how much this group does to aid in the searches.

There's even more, but I don't know how it will help with the search for BW. This most recent bombshell was a shock to me! The stuff I knew about is bad, but not on this level.

I still think it's important that the vehicle Brittney was reportedly seen getting into May 31 matched Dustin Kent's and there were 2 men seen in it. Knowing what they were involved in, I don't know how anyone could still think BW is in hiding.

Where was she seen getting into that vehicle Zeaux?

I find it interesting that the Facebook search page for Brittney (the hometown search for Brittney Wood) posted the story about the sex crime arrests three hours ago, and there are NO comments or likes or shares associated with it.

Stony silence.

https://www.facebook.com/pages//451298481547844

I hope so... Please let me know or edit as necessary if I overstep.

First, Dustin Kent drives a white SUV like BW was reportedly seen getting into with 2 men the night she went missing.

There has been an ongoing investigation for several months into a group of men molesting young girls. DH was one of the men being investigated and had a meeting with LE scheduled for the day he shot himself. He was staying at a friend's house (the Styx River house) because he wasn't allowed to stay at home because of the investigation and charges against him.

CW (BW's mom) and WH (BW's dad) are shocked and sickened. I believe it's someone with Klaas Kids who told them again that it's unlikely BW is alive.

& this is exactly what I've been trying to convey repeatedly but my posts kept getting deleted bc he wasn't name a suspect! Now I have to scour through cache. But that's ok, I understand & actually love these rules bc normally it keeps the toiletbowl clean if ya get my drift...

I knew it. I totally knew something was up! All these people were so close they could feel each other sweat! Betcha this is the reason for the suicide! I think they were involved on other stuff too. Those pictures on Donnie's FB were not innocent at all. Those girls I'm certain didn't know he was taking their pics! If he's gonna do something like that then what else will he do? I'm so glad that lady was posting stuff online, even though she kept deleting her comments! I believe the cops saw those comments as they had to have been reported with all the people that complained about it! But hey look - she was right! More arrests to come & I predict at least 2 will be women. I can only hope there will be somebody decent to take care of their children when they end up in jail!

I agree! Donnie's FB creeped me out...even after it was "cleaned" up! My husband wouldn't have a computer and possibly a wife if he had been the one who posted the "condo girl" pics or had some of the friends that DH had. I sure wouldn't have the FB page public where my children/grandchildren (or their friends) could view it (or the world for that matter). JMOO

Where was she seen getting into that vehicle Zeaux?

I forgot to ask. A few pages back there was talk on her about a white SUV, so I thought it was known, just not who it belonged to or the significance.

I find it interesting that the Facebook search page for Brittney (the hometown search for Brittney Wood) posted the story about the sex crime arrests three hours ago, and there are NO comments or likes or shares associated with it.

Stony silence.

https://www.facebook.com/pages//451298481547844

I'm a member of that page, but I don't get updates. There has been so little activity, it may have fallen off the radar for most people.

What lady and where was she posting?

I think you could be onto something about upcoming arrests. I fully expect at least one.

This poster mentions a tattoo and pierced lip, but nothing about body piercings.

552959_3965751229436_1925903218_n.jpg

Family and friends traveled from Tillmans Corner to search the woods near Styx River. "This was the last place her phone was 'pinged'," says her father Wallace Hanke. "They found the signal bouncing off one of these towers and we haven't talked to her in over a week. We need some help finding her."

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/07/t-ar-3936400/

Parents are not always aware of piercings/tattoos that are not visible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members