AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We really need someone to email or tweet Nancy Grace to get her to cover this. I think she would be on it like white on rice if she got all of this new info.

LOL! :floorlaugh:

I am not a fan of NG but in this instance... oh heck yeah! She can wipe people all over the floor and that is exactly what is needed here!

Just have her check in with people that actually know what the heck is going on (Mark Klass) before she "bombshells" old news and worthless information.

I'm a member of that page, but I don't get updates. There has been so little activity, it may have fallen off the radar for most people.
Do you think all of this is why there hasn't been a reward posted to help find Brittney? I know sometimes community members will help with reward if family isn't able, but there has been nothing for Brittney.

The pics of the girlsat the condo were super creepy to me, especially since it looked like a couple of them had small children, there were men also present and the girls obviously didn't know they were being photographed. I expected it to be a bunch of young, hot college girls getting their drink on and being flirty. I would have been less creeped out.

PMH lives with her father (AH) in his mother's home. He has custody of the daughter he shares with Brittney.

Thanks JG! Are you caught up yet Girl?
icon12.gif

I'm new here but have been reading in on several cases on WS. Young adults going missing scares me so much and its shocking to know events like this even occur. I'll be praying for Brittney, her daughter, and family.

Do you think all of this is why there hasn't been a reward posted to help find Brittney? I know sometimes community members will help with reward if family isn't able, but there has been nothing for Brittney.

I've never had any personal experience with a missing person, so I don't know how it normally works.

i haven't been verified, so i might not be allowed to address personal aspects of bw's life/lifestyle. However, in light of what has surfaced tonight, it's obvious there was some horrible crap going on in her family, so her transgressions appear fairly minor in comparison.

Ah was given custody of ph because of bw's lifestyle and improper parenting. She did have visitation and had rekindled her relationship with ah but it ended shortly before her disappearance. He lives with his mother in....grand bay.

Bw had been living with a female relative who allowed drug use in her home.

The ex bf who is now in texas did in fact shoot ah 1-2 years ago. He was jealous of ah and bw. He's been described as obsessed with bw.

thank you!

LOL! :floorlaugh:

I am not a fan of NG but in this instance... oh heck yeah! She can wipe people all over the floor and that is exactly what is needed here!

Just have her check in with people that actually know what the heck is going on (Mark Klass) before she "bombshells" old news and worthless information.

I think Brad (Dennis?) is the KlaasKids person who has been in contact with BW's family. And when I refer to family, I am referring to her parents.

I forgot to ask. A few pages back there was talk on her about a white SUV, so I thought it was known, just not who it belonged to or the significance.

You aren't talking about the snapshot I posted of the white truck, are you? I cropped that from a photo of DH because I thought it looked similar to one that was described in a different case of another missing girl. So please disregard that as I've been told they are not the same make/model.

Please tell us more about the white SUV that BW was seen getting into.

Where was she when she got in?

Which direction did they go?

What time was it?

Who gave the information, is it credible and are they certain it was BW?

Sorry... my mind is still reeling from today's news... When I saw that FB post a few days ago BW's friend posted about the child molester buying them beer in 2011 I just KNEW there was something terribly wrong. Now it may be a different one all together but come on...

Her uncle, her mother's own brother... who was searching for her was just arrested for sexual abuse, sodomy and INCEST... FCS!!!

I have an awful, awful feeling I know exactly who the victim is and it was not at all difficult to see that from the photos.

Talk about a family divided before I have a feeling whoever the OP was that said its like the Hatfields & McCoys hit the nail on the head... except this is gonna be way worse...

I bet there will be several more arrests, probably some for whatever BSC vile crap they were doing and sadly a few that will be so devastated they take action themselves. I do not see this ending well but I hope to God I am very wrong.

What lady and where was she posting?

I think you could be onto something about upcoming arrests. I fully expect at least one.

Tha news station's FB page. I think online too. She kept deleting as she was posting. Just about every single thing. I personally HIGHLY suspect more men in the family will be arrested. I also think its big & learned, widespread.

Ok I orginally thought this was drug related. Now, with all of this new info, I have a new theory.

My current working theory is: (and all MOO)
Brittany heard that Uncle DH was soon to be questioned about sex crimes. By all accounts she liked this uncle. She then decided she wanted to go talk to him, to see for herself, so to speak, what he had to say concerning this. Uncles DK and SW, hear that BW is going to talk to Uncle DH and they in no way want him talking to BW, much less the police. So Uncles DK and SW offer BW a "ride" in Uncle DK's white truck. They proceed to kill BW and dump her body near Uncle DH. They call DH and tell him what they have done. They also tell him that if he implicates them when talking to the cops, that they will implicate him in the death of BW, because the body is located near his location. The next morning either one of two things occur- A. Uncle DH feeling that the net has tightened and he has no other way out, commits suicide or B. SW and DK not trusting that he will keep his mouth shut, go ahead and eliminate him theirself.

THIS IS ALL COMPLETE SPECULATION BASED ON RUMORS.

Now go ahead and pick my theory apart, maybe we will come up with something useful...

Thanks JG! Are you caught up yet Girl?
icon12.gif

Lol I shoulda finished reading before I started responding! So sorry about double posts.

Hey - really glad your on Brittney's thread.

I still think she knows more than she says & I personally think there's a sneaky reason behind her deleting stuff & trying to hack Britt's cell.

>>> insert theme from Cops here <<<

:rocker: :floorlaugh:

>>> insert "bum, bum, bum" from Law & Order here <<<

Based in this new information I no longer believe that BW is alive. I think DH was probably close to being arrested and committed suicide to avoid an arrest and possibly save face. Maybe he told his wife beforehand and told her to take the kids somewhere they needed to talk. Maybe he told her everything then shot himself and that his how he was still alive when she found him.

I wouldn't be surprised if WWH was also arrested and played a part in this whole deal. Actually at this point, I don't think much would surprise me. I really hope that BWs daughter is in a loving happy home and has not been exposed to any of the evil that these men are being arrested for at this time.

More arrests to come & I predict at least 2 will be women. I can only hope there will be somebody decent to take care of their children when they end up in jail!

{RSBM}

I bet you are right! Conspiracy, tampering with evidence, interfering with an investigation... It would not surprise me in the least if they were in on all the other stuff too or knew about it.

As far as the children... well considering the parents that get locked up I'd say it would be a blessing that would save them.

You aren't talking about the snapshot I posted of the white truck, are you? I cropped that from a photo of DH because I thought it looked similar to one that was described in a different case of another missing girl. So please disregard that as I've been told they are not the same make/model.

Please tell us more about the white SUV that BW was seen getting into.

Where was she when she got in?

Which direction did they go?

What time was it?

Who gave the information, is it credible and are they certain it was BW?

Sorry... my mind is still reeling from today's news... When I saw that FB post a few days ago BW's friend posted about the child molester buying them beer in 2011 I just KNEW there was something terribly wrong. Now it may be a different one all together but come on...

Her uncle, her mother's own brother... who was searching for her was just arrested for sexual abuse, sodomy and INCEST... FCS!!!

I have an awful, awful feeling I know exactly who the victim is and it was not at all difficult to see that from the photos.

Talk about a family divided before I have a feeling whoever the OP was that said its like the Hatfields & McCoys hit the nail on the head... except this is gonna be way worse...

I bet there will be several more arrests, probably some for whatever BSC vile crap they were doing and sadly a few that will be so devastated they take action themselves. I do not see this ending well but I hope to God I am very wrong.

OK, yes, I was talking about the white truck. Sorry. I got confused.

I was told she was seen getting into a white SUV with 2 men the night she went missing. I believe DH's was black and it was thought to be a mistake. Now that this has gone down with the 2 arrests, it's highly suspicious. I am not sure where she was seen getting in the vehicle or where it was headed. I don't know the witness, but the source telling me the story and the vehicle matches JK's is a reliable source.

I think I told you I was pretty sure who the child molester was, and I wasn't referring to one who was arrested. I had no idea of the others. I might be able to explain more about that soon.

I forgot to ask. A few pages back there was talk on her about a white SUV, so I thought it was known, just not who it belonged to or the significance.

Are you hearing anything about a group of people possibly being involved in older teens' as well as young children's attacks/molestation/rape/abductions/deaths? I'm kind of wondering about Rte 10...

Also, anything on maybe molestation to prep for prostitution? In trafficking, it's learned that's how the molester preps the molestee for others, by gaining their trust while victimizing them and making it appear "normal".

Sick f@¢($! Death penalty? I'll volunteer to personally give them the needle.

Are you hearing anything about a group of people possibly being involved in older teens' as well as young children's attacks/molestation/rape/abductions/deaths? I'm kind of wondering about Rte 10...

Also, anything on maybe molestation to prep for prostitution? In trafficking, it's learned that's how the molester preps the molestee for others, by gaining their trust while victimizing them and making it appear "normal".

Sick f@¢($! Death penalty? I'll volunteer to personally give them the needle.

BBM, I think the lethal shot should be in the eye.

Ok I orginally thought this was drug related. Now, with all of this new info, I have a new theory.

My current working theory is: (and all MOO)
Brittany heard that Uncle DH was soon to be questioned about sex crimes. By all accounts she liked this uncle. She then decided she wanted to go talk to him, to see for herself, so to speak, what he had to say concerning this. Uncles DK and SW, hear that BW is going to talk to Uncle DH and they in no way want him talking to BW, much less the police. So Uncles DK and SW offer BW a "ride" in Uncle DK's white truck. They proceed to kill BW and dump her body near Uncle DH. They call DH and tell him what they have done. They also tell him that if he implicates them when talking to the cops, that they will implicate him in the death of BW, because the body is located near his location. The next morning either one of two things occur- A. Uncle DH feeling that the net has tightened and he has no other way out, commits suicide or B. SW and DK not trusting that he will keep his mouth shut, go ahead and eliminate him theirself.

THIS IS ALL COMPLETE SPECULATION BASED ON RUMORS.

Now go ahead and pick my theory apart, maybe we will come up with something useful...

DH had already spoken to LE in the past about the charges against him. I don't think he had been arrested, but he had been questioned.

BW was close to DH, but their relationship was not traditional. It's fair to say she already knew things about him.

But my theory is that she was going to drop a bomb and they wanted to stop her.

I just have to say, y'all are GOOD at deciphering information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo