AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dustin Kent was released Wednesday on $10,000 bond and Randall Wood is being held on no bond.

The two suspects are Wood, 42, of Tennessee, and Kent, 36, of Mobile. Wood is charged with sexual abuse, sodomy and incest. Kent is charged with sodomy and rape.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/crime/two-men-arrested-for-sex-crimes
Here are definitions/laws for sex crimes in Alabama. I looked them up after trying to determine why Wood was held with no bond and Kent made bond. Sexual abuse can include intercourse.

http://www.houseofruthdothan.org/rapelaws.htm

Can someone remind me where Brittney's daughter has been living? Would any of these men have had access to her? Sorry to ask such a question, but I'm trying to figure out how deep this ugliness runs.

Also, who is Wood married to again please?

Can someone remind me where Brittney's daughter has been living? Would any of these men have had access to her? Sorry to ask such a question, but I'm trying to figure out how deep this ugliness runs.

Also, who is Wood married to again please?

Payton has been living with her bio-father, AH who lives with his mother in....Grand Bay.

Which wood are you asking about? Donnie was married to Wendy, Chessie's sister. I'm not sure about Scott Wood, the one just arrested.

I'm trying to find a list of the abbreviations used here....

What's BBM?

Payton has been living with her bio-father, AH who lives with his mother in....Grand Bay.

Which wood are you asking about? Donnie was married to Wendy, Chessie's sister. I'm not sure about Scott Wood, the one just arrested.

Thank you for sharing her daughter's location.

Randall Wood, does he go by Scott?

His facebook page? ... https://www.facebook.com/scott.wood.714

This odd to me. AH has stated on his facebook that he has custody of PH. He has a court order dated 04/03/2012 from Juvenile Court giving him full legal custody of PH and giving BW visitation rights. It says nothing about the paternal grandmother in the court order.

Thank you.

Randall Scott Wood is Scott Wood.

I just copied this from his facebook page & it totally creeps me out.

<modsnip>

I have no idea about those events. I hesitate to ask because I'm not sure it's relevant.

I don't have knowledge of court orders, only of living arrangements. While the dad may have legal custody, P has been living with the dad's mother. He may live there, too. I don't know anything about him or his mother.

I can certainly ask questions to get information that would help find BW, but I don't want to ask anything unnecessary.

I think he lives there & that's why it confused you. Wanted to say thank you for joining here & sharing on the scene details. It helps when we're trying to pull info online.

I'm wondering how young the victim was that came forward. Bless their heart. Will be praying for that person tonight along with prayers for Brittany.
I'm more afraid now that something terrible has happened to her.
I bet Nancy Grace will be all over this now! It's a shame Brittany's case has not gotten much media attention.

My mind is going t all kinds of bad places here, I do not like this new news at all.

IMO his facebook has been scrubbed clean as far as what the public can see now. Did anyone happen to save it before it went down? Dang! I saw it back then...I was in there and decided that I would save the pics but not the posts. WTH was I thinking???? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Yep lmao

My mind is going t all kinds of bad places here, I do not like this new news at all.

My mind is doing the same. I keep going back to read the police statements. Said more arrest may follow. Makes you wonder what in the world was going on and just how many people involved.

I haven't been verified, so I might not be allowed to address personal aspects of BW's life/lifestyle. However, in light of what has surfaced tonight, it's obvious there was some horrible crap going on in her family, so her transgressions appear fairly minor in comparison.

AH was given custody of PH because of BW's lifestyle and improper parenting. She did have visitation and had rekindled her relationship with AH but it ended shortly before her disappearance. He lives with his mother in....Grand Bay.

BW had been living with a female relative who allowed drug use in her home.

The ex BF who is now in Texas did in fact shoot AH 1-2 years ago. He was jealous of AH and BW. He's been described as obsessed with BW.

It appears by SW facebook he knew that this was coming his June 16th post says<modsnip>

Randall Scott Wood is Scott Wood.

I just copied this from his facebook page & it totally creeps me out.

<modsnip>

On June 16th he also says <modsnip>
Is he talking about the investigation you mentioned Zeaux?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back