AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's Rsw, Mendy *that's possibly how they know factually that Wendy / Mendy have had a sexual relationship, Chessie *but probably half truths only*, and I think Derrick may be also speaking.

Astrokitty.. just want to say I enjoy reading all your posts! They are enlightening!

He was in custody long before Brittney disappeared, but I notice this cocaine dealer did a lot of dealing in the Grand Bay area, and that he also had links to Texas. I don't think DH was a kingpin cocaine dealer or anything, but I do wonder if he hung around at the edges of this scene? It just reminded me that Brittney's phone pinged there, and LE also checked for her in Texas.

I wonder if a lot of drug dealing was still going on at Grand Bay after this big dealer was jailed, and if DH maybe had a contact or two who he could ask for a favor? Perhaps he asked someone to take Brittney for a ride, and not bring her back. :(

Sigh. Forgot link.

http://www.ice.gov/news/releases/1207/120711mobile.htm

Along the same lines, a nagging thought that keeps hitting me since the recent arrests that included family friends. This case involves rape. Drugs. Child *advertiser censored*. Pimping your own kids out. What are the chances this is even bigger than just this family? Who are the other friends or associates of some of these family members? Is it possible that, even if someone like WWH or DK isn't capable of actual murder (which I'm not suggesting they are) is it possible that another individual with a violent background saw the potential for everything coming unraveled and they're responsible for both DH and Brittney.

I can't help thinking the search warrant is a bit late. Although......there has been some pretty dumb behaviour so far. Maybe WWH has been stupid enough to keep computers and computer evidence in the home, despite knowing what was coming. Is that even possible that someone could be THAT dumb though?

I am sure Chessie is one of the people talking, but I can't really guess who the other/s might be. Any ideas anyone?
Maybe they don't realize that something deleted is sometimes recoverable

BBM

I think Mendy Wood Kent is a VERY weak link she has never been in jail and if LE keeps her away from Wendy I believe she will sing like a bird
I agree...and for some reason I doubt that Mendy will have the same lawyer as Dustin.

There was a photo I saw of Wendy and Mendy sitting side-by-side each in front of their own desktop computer. I think the caption on that pic was "playing Farmville". :facepalm: duh me...I thought they were really playing Farmville or some game on it! Who plays Farmville and also tapes *advertiser censored* with children and family members???

Does anyone know how the twins did in school? Did they graduate? They don't strike me as being highly intelligent. Devious...but not intelligent.

Mobile Police executed a search warrant at Wendy Holland's home. She is the aunt of missing teen mom Brittney Wood.
"Our detectives are continuing their investigation into a number of parts of both the missing person as well as the sex related charges that have been going on with that case," said Sgt. Chris Levy. "We've done a number of search warrants, we'll probably do some more."

http://local15tv.com/news/features/...nt-executed-at-wendy-hollands-home-2314.shtml

BBM
Mobile Police executed a search warrant at Wendy Holland's home. She is the aunt of missing teen mom Brittney Wood.
"Our detectives are continuing their investigation into a number of parts of both the missing person as well as the sex related charges that have been going on with that case," said Sgt. Chris Levy. "We've done a number of search warrants, we'll probably do some more."

http://local15tv.com/news/features/...nt-executed-at-wendy-hollands-home-2314.shtml

Is it possible they are searching for Brittney in people's homes or yards?

For the first time, I am getting a tiny bit of hope they've received some information about Brittney.

No one has talked about Derrick in a while. I wonder if they are all locked up together? I don't know if this is the same rule of thumb for AL but in NY and IL - you are in county till you are sentenced. I wonder if Derrick or anyone else that's not bonded out, if their served time would be applied here after sentencing?

County is definitely a lot rougher than prison .. or so I've heard.

In Al, you are in county until sentenced. And time served would be applied.

I'm just getting over being sick, still weak, but the latest news has my blood boiling. It's much more bizarre and disgusting than I could have imagined. I feel so bad for the children.

I pray we're that much closer to finding out what happened to Brittney.

I hope these people never have a day of freedom again! They stole so much from those victims!:behindbar:behindbar:mad:

Authorities executed a search warrant at the home of suspect Wendy Holland Thursday, November 14 after two of the eleven suspects confessed to seeing numerous child *advertiser censored* videos on Holland’s home computer.

SNIPPED

The warrant also says a child victim claimed that numerous instances of sex abuse were “videoed by Wendy Holland and/or husband Donald Holland by use of webcams, digital cameras, and cell phones.”

SNIPPED

It reads, “Donald Holland showed them videos on his computer of (the victim) and Brittney Wood, at various ages all under 13, engaging in sexual activity with different adults.”

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/m...r-search-warrant-issued#.UorlKKL9SR4.facebook

Oh Brittney. I'm sorry. Life wasn't fair to you. No one deserves to be treated as you were. :tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas