AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me, if I was snitching on the rest of my family, I would want the police to bring me in on some petty charges- just to make myself appear less suspicious.

I hope that's what's going on anyway..

24.gif
I have to fall back on emoticons for now. Disgusting crimes against children, and the arrests just keep coming.
16.gif

Waiting to hear what Chessie has to say on the news interview.

Was that RSW wearing a dirty white tee shirt? Look at this crowd of adults.

Dustin got a charge of Production of Obscene matter of person under 17. Does that mean he took a pic or made a video of one of the child victims?

Wow! This is a one of a kind family portrait.... Handcuffed siblings

Please tell me that these folks aren't allowed to be around children especially those related.

Omg!!! Im gobsmacked! More people involved, how many more to come?

Seriously hide your wives, hide your kids....feom these disgusting people!

unfreakingbelievable. I have NO doubt one of these creeps killed Brittany to keep their sick circle going when it was going to unravel and may have killed DH. Or DH killed her under orders from the rest. They will stop at nothing even while being watched.chared with child abuse they continue it

Separate case, but this is Brownlee's brother, Homer Clifton Brownlee III. They have the same address. This just happened yesterday. :what: Remember William just got arrested for stealing that metal last week while wearing an ankle bracelet. Wow, LE has been very busy.

Brother of suspect in Mobile, Baldwin county sex abuse investigation charged with rape
http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/brother_of_suspect_in_mobile_b.html

Sheriff's official on multiple family members of Brittney Wood arrested: "I can't even think of a word to describe this family" (videos, gallery)

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/sheriffs_official_on_7_family.html

"What's going on with them?" Hall said in response to the question from a reporter Tuesday night. "That's very hard to explain because for just your everyday person, you just can't understand how a family operates the way they operate. You just can't. I can't even think of a word to describe this family."

Hall confirmed there are two victims in the case between the ages of 6 and 13 years of age.

"They're doing well," she said. "They're receiving counseling at the Child Advocacy Center."

Can't sleep. Older date on this article, but this is his 3rd arrest, right? Anyways, good pic of the little gun in DH's death.

"Uncle of missing teen Brittney Wood arrested for THIRD time in three months after 'raping 12-year-old victim three years ago'"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...months-charges-rape-sodomy.html#ixzz2iXCrsgO0

How many were arrested now? Hey, those aren't sheep!

:countsheep:

You said it. Bizarre! Loved the questions they were being asked.
And Chessie's doesn't know these people, she's only there for a traffic ticket. :facepalm:

http://videos.al.com/al/2013/10/brittany_wood_family.html
Did you notice all the arrested perps had their heads down except for RSW (and Chessie). Do you think it is from his military training? It bothered me how he held his head high...but I guess he is innocent until proven guilty.

Chessie, if your ticket is 9 years old...then they have given you plenty of time to pay it.

You said it. Bizarre! Loved the questions they were being asked.
And Chessie's doesn't know these people, she's only there for a traffic ticket. :facepalm:

http://videos.al.com/al/2013/10/brittany_wood_family.html

Chessie claims that none of them "talk to each other". So how did she know they went from house to house arresting them all? Were they all transported together? I haven't watched all the videos...and am trying to read/watch while I am suppose to be getting ready to leave my house.

I am praying the ones that have been re-arrested on new charges means NO BAIL! These people should not be allowed in public where they could potentially harm more children. Ankle bracelets are not enough to protect innocent children or allow their victims to feel safe. Keep them all behind bars!

I am also wondering if WB's little hiccup last week led LE to these new charges. Maybe since he is not a Holland/Wood family member he started singing. Sing WB, sing!

Good Morning:seeya:

It 's a good morning FINALLY!
As you can imagine I was tied up last night and unable to come here. I am here now. And waiting on bond news. Praying NO Bond!!!

Chessie was bonded out last night since they only had her on traffic warrant :banghead:

Hoping that the new charges brings the ABI or FBI on board. I am at work and have a BUNCH of calls and emails to make today. I will pop in and out and let y'all know if I learn anything new.

Team Brittney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member