AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have a serious question. How in the name of heaven do you bring up this type of things to others to see if they are interested?? I mean it makes no sense to me! And all those that haven't been arrested yet, they've gotta know their day is coming, so what are they doing? Pretending the arrests haven't happened? And their fb pages, just on like nothing has happened. This mind set is baffling to me. How do publically state "oh we love you", "we've got your back" etc KNOWING what the charges are? Now we don't know if they are guilty yet, and the trials might take forever, but to think someone you know was even charged with such crimes. I can't imagine.

I don't know what will happen here, but in many communities having a scout den leader arrested on child *advertiser censored* charges would create very, very deep concern in the community. Especially amongst the parents of children in the organization. This is terrible, it really is.

Yes it is, beyond terrible I can't imagine being one of those parents and having that conversation with your child.

I don't understand men and being attracted in anyone way to a child, my mind can't understand it at all but even worse is how any woman could ever do this it's bad enough men hurt children but you hear more and more about women. I don't understand how this can do anything for anyone in anyway. It's just beyond sick and causes me some serious anger.

http://www.gulfcoastnewstoday.com/area_news/article_3af2ed48-4590-11e3-b8e6-001a4bcf887a.html

Posted: Monday, November 4, 2013 2:32 pm

"ROBERTSDALE – Another arrest has been made in Baldwin County, reportedly part of an ongoing sexual abuse investigation involving the family of a missing woman last seen in the Styx River area more than a year and a half ago.
In a press release issued Monday, the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office announced the arrest of Jennifer Gonzales Moore, 32, of Magnolia Springs on charges of production of child *advertiser censored* and second degree sexual abuse.
The charges stem from an ongoing investigation by the Sheriff’s Office, the Baldwin County District Attorney’s Office and the Baldwin County Department of Human Resources in the Holland sexual abuse investigation."

I always thought child *advertiser censored* had to play a part in this. This is terrible for the victims, but it does mean police must have some powerful evidence - pictures or even videotapes maybe. A defence attorney is going to find it hard to play the 'children making things up/mass hysteria' card if the jury gets to see visual evidence.

Now I'm wondering if it was just messages deleted from DH's phone.

Just logging on before my flight and got a question! Is this new arrest the bff of Wendy? I couldn't recall her friends name off the top of my head.

I'm guessing le knew this was a child *advertiser censored* ring from the start - hence the term "sex ring". Freaking sickening.

Just logging on before my flight and got a question! Is this new arrest the bff of Wendy? I couldn't recall her friends name off the top of my head.

I'm guessing le knew this was a child *advertiser censored* ring from the start - hence the term "sex ring". Freaking sickening.

Yes, this is the one who was with Wendy when she found DH...

This is one crime I wouldn't want to be on the jury. I don't think I could handle listening or viewing the evidence.

I hope the evidence makes the future jury members very, very, very angry at these charged "special" "people"! JMO

Yes! I'm so glad to see this one, finally.
Am I remembering correctly that Jennifer Moore is also the owner of the Styx River property that Uncle Donnie stayed at & Brittney's cellphone pinged near?

KateB, I think you are correct about the Styx River property.

I say, if Wendy knows what happened to Brittney so does Jenny from the Springs. Birds of a feather...somebody gonna be singing soon, imo.

I cannot get the song, "The Heat Is On" out of my head. I think that's a good thing (until bedtime, of course, lol)!

I cannot get the song, "The Heat Is On" out of my head. I think that's a good thing (until bedtime, of course, lol)!

Put on some Otis Redding, too. "Sitting on the Dock of the Bay" wondering which side is warmest. Mobile side or Baldwin side?

So are all these charged perps bunking up together since they are not allowed around minors and they all seem to have a few of them at home?

Are they accesorizing their matching "angle" bracelets with rhinestones and paint?

I'd love to hear the discussions around the dinner table. Wait a minute, on further reflection scratch that. Yuck :puke:

Good evening WS'ers

I am happy that things are steady moving foward and I am praying that one of the 11 will tell us what they did with Britt!

Good evening WS'ers

I am happy that things are steady moving foward and I am praying that one of the 11 will tell us what they did with Britt!

Amen! Let's hope at least one of them grows a conscience!

Once the arrest ball started to roll, did any of the individual arrests surprise you and W? TIA

Amen! Let's hope at least one of them grows a conscience!

Once the arrest ball started to roll, did any of the individual arrests surprise you and W? TIA

the James Cumba guy I nor Wally had NEVER heard of him. But All the other I have heard their names. There are more (spouses) that I hope are next

Are the 3 FB pages still functioning/current? Hometown, ?Wood's page?, Truth? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member