AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM Going back over things. What happened to Brittney?

Special Report: Missing Brittney - The Untold Stories
Published: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 8:19 AM CDT

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/special-report-missing-brittney

"It's a story that technically began February 26, 2012 when investigators said Brittney's uncle, Randall Scott Wood, called authorities to report the family sex abuse." (why did he do that?)

and

In a series of Facebook messages investigators believe are between Brittney and one of the alleged victims, Brittney writes on May 27, "Hey beautiful. How are you? Tell me what's going on. I don't know what's true and what you said."

The alleged victim then identifies relatives Randall Scott Wood, Dustin Kent, and Donald Holland as abusers - writing in part: "They raped me."

The conversation continues for quite some time, sharing heartbreaking details. Brittney, however, ends it saying in part, "I love you. I'm sorry."

The FB messages are so sad and awful! And why did Scott Wood report the abuse? Did he think it would make him seem innocent? sheesh...it's difficult trying to figure out how this crew thinks and acts.

Why was Donnie Holland staying at the styx river place?
Didn't Wendy say her and the boys were with Donald that night?

Donnie was staying at Jenny and her husband's vacation trailer - down by the river. Kind of a vacation place I guess. I'm not sure if she was there that night; it's never been said who was there. Who was there?

Donnie had been ordered away about the same time a child was removed from his and Wendy's home.

Two days after Brittney is last heard from - (before Chessie reports Brittney missing) Jenny, Wendy and Donnie leave the Styx River trailer and drive to their Fairhope house. They drop Donnie off there so they can run errands. They come back 30 minutes later and find he's shot himself.

Be sure and read the Brittney Wood Social Media thread in the basement. Derek's MySpace photos are telling.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I worry about possible kids who were abused and have not yet told. What kind of treatment are they getting? Are they being pressured not to tell? Are they being bribed? It's scary to think that another one may turn up missing.

Are they being ignored and not even questioned by their idiot parents who are busy defending these sick creeps online????:banghead:

Donnie was staying at Jenny and her husband's vacation trailer - down by the river. Kind of a vacation place I guess. I'm not sure if she was there that night; it's never been said who was there. Who was there?

Donnie had been ordered away about the same time a child was removed from his and Wendy's home.

Two days after Brittney is last heard from - (before Chessie reports Brittney missing) Jenny, Wendy and Donnie leave the Styx River trailer and drive to their Fairhope house. They drop Donnie off there so they can run errands. They come back 30 minutes later and find he's shot himself.

Be sure and read the Brittney Wood Social Media thread in the basement. Derek's MySpace photos are telling.

Oh. IIRC, Donnie took the truck and drove to a clearing. The gfs ran errands, but then how did they find him in only thirty minutes?

Please refresh my memory if you can. Then soon after was when WWH was deleting those four messages?

I know we all deserve answers now to what happened to Brittney. It's gone on so long, and after all the people we've seen be arrested, we still need to know where Brittney is.

Is Jennifer out of jail wearing an ankle bracelet? What happened when she went before the Judge? She can't be with her children, I know. What's going on over there? Are the chickens still laying eggs? (sorry, I'm so curious) :giggle:

I just checked like I do every morning.
Jennifer still in jail in BC
WWH,MWK, DAK & WBB still in the metro jail in Mobile

The FB messages are so sad and awful! And why did Scott Wood report the abuse? Did he think it would make him seem innocent? sheesh...it's difficult trying to figure out how this crew thinks and acts.

BBM
I think that's EXACTLY what he was thinking. A juror ONLY has to have reasonable doubt to acquit a defendant. JMO

Wait was DH charged for this stuff before Brittney went missing?
Or just under suspicion?
Every person around BW (including BW) had knew this sheet was happening! Yet life went on as usual..

I saw Dereks photos long ago!
We all said how very wrong they were!

I think Scott told about the abuse because he knew they were going to get caught!
So he decided to go to LE and say yea this is whats going on and told about everything in return for a lighter sentence.

I think it is very odd that WWH and Jenny dropped DH at the house and then 30 min. later he had shot himself. I know I can't shop or run errands in 30 min.- they must be superwomen- gag!!!(MOO they "ran errands" as an alibi). And it is amazing at their timing, they return shortly after he shot himself. Is there proof that they were actually running errands? Can anyone verify this as fact? We're they seen by people. How did they know to look for him in the clearing? WWH's whole story is very fishy. I can't believe LE didn't question her and her photographer friend Jenny.. Oops! Maybe that should be *advertiser censored* friend Jenny. I don't believe Donnie killed himself -MOO. I think it was more like fire a shot and if he goes, he goes. At least WWH got a hug from the good looking dr. Can you imagine what that dr. is thinking now that all of this has hit the news?

BBM
I think that's EXACTLY what he was thinking. A juror ONLY has to have reasonable doubt to acquit a defendant. JMO

I agree. I thought that from the moment I heard about it, because apparently it is not uncommon for pedophiles to report other pedophiles (trying to kid themselves they are helpers, not abusers??). But in RSW's case, I think he was trying to be smart - he somehow got to know something was about to blow and tried to get to LE first.

That way, when his name came up later ( as he feared it would), he hoped he would look innocent. He'd reported pedophiles to the police, so he couldn't be one himself.......that's what he hoped police would think, anyway.

It's bad enough with the odd detachment/out of place smiling we saw with Wendy, and the self-serving histrionics from Chessie. But the idea of someone plotting and planning way ahead, how to wriggle out of charges.....that chills me to the bone.

Just to go back a bit - didn't Chessie kind of boast recently about how her attorney had advised her not to talk, but she's so direct and headstrong she doesn't listen to him?

Wasn't it also Chessie who said earlier she wanted to take a lie detector test but couldn't, because her attorney had told her not to?

There's something really not right about Wendy. I'm sure her attorney has given her strict instructions not to smirk and grin now, but she is only just managing to keep her face straight. She is secretly enjoying some part of all this, I'm sure. It's very disturbing.

JMO
I dont think he shot himself either. I also unfortunately think Brittany is no longer with us and was killed for the same reason he was. He was due to report things to LE that very day.

I think once Brittany's friend talked to her, then Brittany had enough of it too and I think she was going to tell LE too.

Is it possible they were going to travel together to that appointment with LE.

This is so sad, but glad to hear LE is finally arresting people.

Or just under suspicion?
Every person around BW (including BW) had knew this sheet was happening! Yet life went on as usual..

From what Chessie said in the full 21 minute interview video, it sounded like the entire family knew Uncle Donnie had taken a polygraph test relating to a child molestation investigation. She then said, she heard through the family that he had passed it, and then learned later he had actually failed. She didn't state a timeline, so its vague when she learned he had failed it. But yes, it sounds like everyone did know. To what extent, and whether it would explain Chessie's flip/flop on Uncle Donnie wouldn't hurt my baby/killed Brittney is your guess as good as mine.

On the myspace pictures, I have seen them and remember the ones of Derek & Brittney playing around spanking but I am unable to view them now since Myspace changed their website style. Are they viewable to those with an account still? I don't recall having to have a login to view when the social media thread was active.

There's something really not right about Wendy. I'm sure her attorney has given her strict instructions not to smirk and grin now, but she is only just managing to keep her face straight. She is secretly enjoying some part of all this, I'm sure. It's very disturbing.

Yes. So creepy, the "WWH poster grin", look at her smile/grin when she is peeking from behind that tree. That is an attempt to be flirty, a come and get me look. Or to be blunt, a perverted grin. That grin is what she wears each time she is video'd in the perp walk. Now think about her looking at children with that smirk on her face! Oh chills.

The only 'strong' feeling I have is WWH was involved with Brittney being gone. And I dont think WWH would spend any energy helping another person, she would not help Brittney, she would put herself first. This is only my opinion, but I do feel stronly about it.

Thanks zombiepie. That's DK! :what:

WWH creeps me out with her sneaky, evil smirks. I don't know these people, but I'd bet she is not right in the head and lacks feelings for others. I wouldn't trust her at all. In fact, I suspect her of doing much more wrong than she's been charged with.

Neither twin seems to have gotten the brains in the womb though, MOO.

I think it is very odd that WWH and Jenny dropped DH at the house and then 30 min. later he had shot himself. I know I can't shop or run errands in 30 min.- they must be superwomen- gag!!!(MOO they "ran errands" as an alibi). And it is amazing at their timing, they return shortly after he shot himself. Is there proof that they were actually running errands? Can anyone verify this as fact? We're they seen by people. How did they know to look for him in the clearing? WWH's whole story is very fishy. I can't believe LE didn't question her and her photographer friend Jenny.. Oops! Maybe that should be *advertiser censored* friend Jenny. I don't believe Donnie killed himself -MOO. I think it was more like fire a shot and if he goes, he goes. At least WWH got a hug from the good looking dr. Can you imagine what that dr. is thinking now that all of this has hit the news?

Yes, that story doesn't satisfy me. I wish LE had a clue then to not trust WWH when Donnie supposedly killed himself. WWH was the one who supplied her own facts like how erratic Donnie was acting. IMO, she definitely knows what happened to Brittney, and if Jennifer was with her then Jennifer knows something too.

All Just My Own Opinion

If RSW was hoping to make people believe he couldn't have abused a child, because he reported a child being abused.......it looks like he has had some success already.

Perhaps a jury will believe that too. Or perhaps there will be photographic/video/computer evidence, and they won't.

Or just under suspicion?

DH was being investigated and had to move from the home. He was suppose to go to the police station that morning and was suppose to be arrested. If IRC he had taken a lie detector and had not passed it. He killed himself instead of going in to police.

Supposedly, while Wendy was running errands with Jennifer, she talked to DH. Whatever DH said on the phone alarmed her (supposedly). Wendy and Jennifer were concerned and stopped errands. They went home...and found him at end of dead-end road. (How lucky they were to find him. ????)

That morning and previous evening never quite made sense. I never understood how come Wendy went with Jennifer to run errands instead of going with DH to the police station (she was standing by her man you know).

It never made sense then...and still doesn't make sense. I sure hope we eventually learn the truth. But even more, I hope and pray we find Brittney.

Just to go back a bit - didn't Chessie kind of boast recently about how her attorney had advised her not to talk, but she's so direct and headstrong she doesn't listen to him?

Wasn't it also Chessie who said earlier she wanted to take a lie detector test but couldn't, because her attorney had told her not to?

Yes, that's our CW.

Question: If a person was totally innocent and her attorney knew that...wouldn't it benefit them to take the lie detector test? Is there any reason for an innocent person to refuse one?

shocked_zpsfc1df737.gif

I think we'll have to open another thread downstairs. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members