AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know- would a cadaver dog be able to find human remains or alert that human remains had been there at some time in the past if they were brought out to search a place 18 months after the person may have died? Or is that too long? (my guess is it is too long)

IMO
Cadever dogs if trained well can detect scent MANY years later. Here is an example of a dog that supposedly found scent 66 years later. I googled and found many others too, so yes, a good dog should be able to find scent of decomposition years later.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...overs-death-scent-Hollywood-home-suspect.html

Who would write a letter to her and call her "you", and who would know all about Brittany's other letter contents. I think this narrows it down to just 1 or 2 people who could have wrote this letter IMO. There are 2 letters...this one and one brittany wrote.

Also, I think this is now pointing to why she is gone unfortunately. It seems to me that whoever wrote this letter was not happy about the letter Brittany wrote. Whoever wrote this letter was not going to the police as instructed in Brittanys letter, but rather was telling the very people that Brittany did not want to know about her letter.

This is awful. And confusing I may add.

Of course we haven't gotten to read the entire letter, or letters as it is. Multiple letters between Wendy and the writer that was warning them, and then the letter from Brittney. So the males might have been included in on the letter, I don't know, but kinda strange that Brittney would only mention the women. I believe she mentioned them, and what role each played, and who was threatening her!!! I pray Brittney's letter has made it to LE. Whether it was given to them, or they found it at Wendy's home! May have been a fb or email and LE found it on the computer. At any rate, I'm just so darn glad it was written, and that LE has found these letters from and to Wendy!

I don't think Britt would have given her Mom the letter, definitely not Grandma, maybe P's Dad or his family!! But they wouldn't have warned the Wood clan. But, maybe Britt TOLD someone she had written the letter and if something happened the world would know what they were doing, and they had harmed her! Bless her heart. I bet she felt if she let others know she had done so, they would be scared to do anything to her. But either they didn't believe her, or didn't care. Sadly I don't believe Brittney was able to escape. I believe if she had, she would have let LE know, and they would have kept her safe. :tantrum:

WOW! :eek: :dunno:

I bet we could figure out who wrote the letter if we could see the actual vocabulary/grammar used.

How can we be sure this letter to WWH and said letter BW wrote are not more BS written after the fact to cover more dirty hineys?

Wasn't Derek in jail when Britt went missing? I seem to remember him saying he felt badly he wasn't around when she went missing because he was always her protector.

I wonder if:
A) perps saw this as a perfect opportunity to disappear BW as her protector was in jail
B) if Derek felt like if he was out he could have protected her, had she perhaps confided in him to some degree that she was scared or gave him signals that he interpreted as her being afraid for her life?

That makes sense to me. I was wondering who still wrote snail mail letters these days. Of course, someone in jail!! Derek

I bet we could figure out who wrote the letter if we could see the actual vocabulary/grammar used.

How can we be sure this letter to WWH and said letter BW wrote are not more BS written after the fact to cover more dirty hineys?

"The letter goes on to say, “(no-name) is scared to give the letter up,” and “you need to … get that letter that Brittney wrote. This can seriously (expletive) you up.”
"At least one of the letters was found at Wendy Holland's residence."

Letters point to motive for murder
Authorities to also reopen suicide investigation

By Andrew Perez
http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/m...nt-to-motive-for-murder#.Uo67UT8VaOk.facebook

:blowkiss: Thank You Andrew!

You need to get that letter from the person who won't give it up because that letter is going to nail you to the wall. Who had the letter? It must have been hand written and Derek was in jail, so it does seem possible it was written to him, or the victim. What do you all think?

You need to get that letter from the person who won't give it up because that letter is going to nail you to the wall. Who had the letter?

:gasp: I don't have it ... I promise, I don't have it! :hills:

Andrew Perez is awesome!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fox10-Andrew-Perez/105044436291092

Fox10 Andrew Perez shared a link via FOX10 News.
41 minutes ago
Are you surprised that LE is taking a second look at Holland's suicide?
What about Wendy Holland?

Letters point to motive for murder | fox10tv.com
j.fox10tv.com
Sources confirm to FOX10 News authorities are taking a second look at the apparent suicide of Donald Holland, Sr. He is the uncle and last person seen

There was the person that was supposed to be going to a LE appointment the day that he ended up not making it. I suppose its possible he may have planned on brining Brittanys letter to LE and he didnt make it.

If he was "offed", then they felt relieved by getting the letter, but then realized the same person could just write another one, so that person needed to be eliminated too.

Then do you know who has it?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I swear ... I've never seen it in my whole life ... and have no clue who has it!!!

I don't even know these people ... never even been to Alabama ... I swear! :scared: :floorlaugh:

FWIW....The letter was written in very neat handwriting with very few grammatical errors. I think it is a female. I have thought the same that it could very well be BS! It come be someone trying to CTA but I doubt it. It seems to be legit.

But.....I don't have it either!!!! Scouts Honor!!! Ohhhh Myyyy....did I just say that???? SMH!!!

It's been almost a year and a half since Brittney went missing and Wendy still had letters and evidence hanging around! What's wrong with her brain? Thank You for Dumbness.

OK so the letter thing:

I think she wrote it TO someone (snail mail to prisoners was the very first thing I thought of). There were 2 people in jail she could have written:

Tj
Derek.

She also had a bf at the time that was in and out of jail, who lived in another state.

Now, the letter to Wendy couldn't come from another prisoner unless she wrote one letter out to a civilian who then repackaged the letter and sent it to another prisoner. It's forbidden for inmates to write one another directly.

So, a letter Brittney wrote was found at Wendy's. Sounds to me like Wendy knew of 1 letter and went to retrieve it - possibly being the reason for the confrontation or whatever it was that happened, to Brittney. She never destroyed it and why - we don't know.

She most likely had no idea there's a 2nd letter out there, hence the warning. I'm starting to think the 1st letter (the one that was in her house) was possibly found by Chessie or Paul. (could he be the one writing to wendy?). I could so so so see chessie giving that letter to Wendy after she found it.

I honestly believe that the gun wasn't Brittney it was planted. I've thought that since day 1.

I have always believed that Jennifer and Wendy went out to Styx and killed Donald (which is why they found him so easily and before he expired). That's why they were involved in albi's, cleaning up cell phones and FB's.

Follow me:
Chessie finds the letter. She talks to Paul about this, and then Wendy. Wendy and Chessie confront Brittney over it and Donald is called by Brittney to get her out of the house. The argument and confrontation that Chessie tells is true but TURNED AROUND. Donald and Brittney go out to Styx and this is when Wendy and Jennifer, and Chessie get the bright idea to unfortunately kill them both.

Donald possibly meets up with Wendy because the kid is sick and Jennifer is the one that drives Wendy to meet with Donald. One of these women gets in the car with him and shoots him. They plant the gun, and they drive off but decide to come back to "find" him.

My mind is racing and my thoughts aren't forming well, but I'm sure you all get the point. From day 1 I've felt at least Donald's death went down this way. I have always wondered what this mysterious argument and info Chessie has .. I think we know. It was over a letter implicating everyone. I bet she wrote it when she knew that Ronald has went to the police and felt she too was going to be arrested for something. Maybe she toyed with going to the cops as well but was confronted and told not to? Maybe that's why she was scared and there for - wrote a 2nd letter, possibly mailing it someone to hold?

I am wondering if letters, evidence etc isn't buried in that damn yard.

Wow!
I have never posted on Brittneys thread but I am always reading and hoping.
I think Britt will have justice soon.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

FWIW....The letter was written in very neat handwriting with very few grammatical errors. I think it is a female. I have thought the same that it could very well be BS! It come be someone trying to CTA but I doubt it. It seems to be legit.

Could it be from Derek's "baby momma"? Could it just be a ruse?

I think the reason Brittany may have used a paper letter was because if she wrote a letter like that, she wanted it as proof on a physical piece of paper where it could always be proved she wrote it and maybe she even signed it at bottom. Almost like she wrote a will.

Now, the other correspondence between the others could have been emails.

I just have a bad feeling about the twins/sisters. Maybe they werent twins, but just sisters by marriage or bio sisters. Need to read back.

:eek: You've seen the letter?

[Curious - rolltidemom had the letter! :shh:]

Remember Paul (Donnie Jr) insisting he saw Brittney alive after Donnie Sr was shot?

What's up with that?

Scott went to LE back in Jan or Feb, months before Brittney disappeared? LE already knew about the *advertiser censored* crap. Other victims had come forward. Wendy child was already removed from her home.

These letters are telling that Brittney was scared. Derek thought she was so scared she may have split town. Folks saying Brittney would never have run away without baby. Well, we now know she feared for her life. She certainly wouldn't endanger her baby by taking her with her.

I'm trying to decide how these letters play toward solving Brittney's disappearance. Certainly important, but not decisive. :twocents:

Dang, my butt on this fence. :fence:

Team Brittney!

AstroKitty, I don't know about Chessie having the letter, or being the one to warn Wendy. My mind is racing too much right now.

Maybe the letter Brittney wrote was still being held by whoever wouldn't give it up for months after Brittney went missing. I would think LE tracked it down or the person hanging on to it, but when.

It's scary for the person who was hanging on to it, I'd think.

Sort of "You better get that letter or your azz is grass. Get that letter at all costs."

Why would doing away with Brittney and Donnie make them not still be going after the letter that was still out there?

21.gif
My head hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members