AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly respect what you write and appreciate your reply. What I'm trying to say is, we already knew the motive of why someone would want to silence Brittney, same as we always have. She is the golden nugget.

I'm kinda leaning toward blackmail of some sort.

You could be right because with this crew, anything is possible. I understand now.

LE has to tread carefully for sure. Hopefully there is a hard copy to analyze hand-writing and stuff. For any emails, they may at least be able to prove what devices sent them and what homes were used.

Bothers me that Brittney was spelled wrong in the letter they showed.

Letter said Brittany not Brittney. Bothers me a lot.

towards the end of AP talking, did I hear him say that Wendy & mendy could be implicated in the murder?

Yup, said investigators were looking to see what other role Wendy might have played in this. Then near the end says investigators are looking at Wendy and Mendy as being involved in Donald's death, Brittney's disappearance, or both!!

Police are gonna crack this wide open!! They have LOTS more evidence than we know about. Hopefully in one of the letters someone mentioned something like "well they'll never find the body in xyz" or "they'll never be able to figure out she's at xyz" and bring Brittney home! But NOT back to her home she had before. NO!

"In a letter obtained by FOX10 news apparently written to Donald’s wife, the sender writes..."

Who gave FOX10 this letter? LE got Wendy's letter with the search warrant.

My head hurts.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/letters-point-to-motive-for-murder

I hear you, there's so much happening! In this video, the Fox News reporter says "we've gathered some exclusive letters and information". But in the article below, they specifically quote the one letter "apparently written to Donald's wife" everyone is talking about here and the handwriting is shown in the video.

And the article says that "at least" one of the letters was found at Wendy's residence.

I also think that DH had feelings for Brittney, who may well have been one of his victims. I think that he would have been extremely upset when she disappeared. Possibly he knew what happened to her. And is it possible that he was ready to talk too?

Well perhaps since a couple are talking more will follow. Especially since this is turning into a murder investigation. If any of these perps know what happened maybe they will tell to save their own butts.

OOOOO......OOOOO.....OOOOO.....OOOOO..... They better start laying those golden eggs pronto.

Just a thought. What does everyone think? If Britt was the "golden nugget" and she was scared enough to go to LE with this whole mess would they keep that from the family and hide her in a witness protection program? I really want to believe she is alive. Her being there and vanishing though scares me.

That would be GREAT! Best case scenario. I hope it's possible.

You could be right because with this crew, anything is possible. I understand now.

LE has to tread carefully for sure. Hopefully there is a hard copy to analyze hand-writing and stuff. For any emails, they may at least be able to prove what devices sent them and what homes were used.

Yes and fingerprints too … which they would have lots to compare, with so many in jail.

Fox10 Andrew Perez
exclusively confirmed authorities are taking a second look at the apparent suicide of Donald Holland, Sr., the last person to be seen with missing mother Brittney Wood. The news comes just days after letters to and from sex abuse suspect Wendy Holland surfaced, indicating that Brittney Wood may have known her life was in danger before she went missing.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/m...nt-to-motive-for-murder#.Uo67UT8VaOk.facebook

Dear sweet Jesus... I was gone for a handful of hours & yet again come back to a bombshell! Well hallelujah, the authorities are piecing things together! Kind of crazy how they go back & forth on opinion & working theories much in the same way we do here on Websleuths. Being part of a team is nice, especially when the team becomes an army. :loveyou:

Gonna read back, so much to catch up on...unless somebody can give a quick rundown?

If Mendy is involved and the person didn't spell Britt's name right - is it possible it's one of Dustin's family members or friends?

Good spelling, proper use of commas, but spelled Brittney Brittany.

I agree with rolltidemom, looks feminine writing.

left no margins on the page.

BBM From reading their facebook pages, that rules out most of them. ;)

I really wish I had my old spreadsheet! I want to look back on the first 30 days!

I don't think LE has the letter that Brittney wrote, only the name of the friend that she gave it to revealed by this letter writer and that the friend is scared now but the letter writer knows who she is and that she has it?

Is that right?

Thank you rolltidemom...

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/m...nt-to-motive-for-murder#.Uo67UT8VaOk.facebook

Snipped:
In a letter obtained by FOX10 News apparently written to Donald’s wife, the sender writes “Brittney wrote a letter with a lot of evidence on it pertaining to Jennifer, her, you, Mendy, and (child victim). She said if anything happened to her to give it to the police.”

The letter goes on to say, “(no-name) is scared to give the letter up,” and “you need to … get that letter that Brittney wrote. This can seriously (expletive) you up.”

To whomever it is that's afraid to give that letter to cops, PLEASE GIVE THE LETTER THAT BRITTNEY WROTE TO THE AUTHORITIES. BRITTNEY DESERVES TO BE THE HERO. SHE LIVED AN ABSOLUTE LIFE OF HELL. PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING & TURN IT OVER TO THE COPS. SHE OBVIOUSLY TRUSTED YOU FOR A REASON. PLEASE BE BRITTNEY'S HERO IN RETURN. TRUST YOU WILL BE REWARDED FOR AN ETERNITY. THOSE THAT SELFLESSLY MAKE GOOD DECISIONS, GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO THEM...BUT MAKE A BAD DECISION & LIFE WILL BE HELL. PLEASE DO THIS FOR ALL OF THE VICTIMS PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE. PLEASE DON'T LET THESE PEOPLE FREE TO ROAM ABOUT RUINING EVEN MORE LIVES. PLEASE BE A HERO INSTEAD OF PART OF THE ENEMY TEAM.

Reading the reactions to the latest news here shows that everyone has different theories. That's okay, as long as we get to the bottom of this soon. We've already gone pretty far down to the depths of h3ll trying to find out what happened to Brittney.

https://www.facebook.com/FOX10News

HOLY CRAP *just read the link*

Paraphrasing but ... they just called Donald's suicide a murder!
This is it my friends, we are towards the end of finding Brittney. This is really it, I can feel it in my gut.

Steph, Wally and A

You all are in my thoughts right now. This is a big revelation and I hope to hell the police are keeping you in the loop, that you aren't finding out when we are. We've all waited over a year for something to break, I hate that it's taken this long but it may be a Christmas ending. Hug "P" tight.

xo

Holy chit! I'm so mad bc that's what we said all throughout this case but they stuck to it being a darn suicide! So of course I take their darn word for it & research that tooth & nail bc I believed their statements!

So 1 - maybe they thought it really was a suicide but are now, in lieu of new evidence, contradicting their statement and fixing it by stating what they now believe to be true...

Or

2 - maybe they knew it was murder all along but didn't have the evidence to back that opinion up, so they decided to just roll with suicide in order to sweat these freaks out...

Wow, learning so much. So glad to be here. Feeling mighty terrible for Britt's loved ones, especially Steph & Wally.

& furthermore, if Brittney AND Donnie were murdered, somebody BETTER be protecting the other victims!

Whomever has the letter needs to turn it over to le.

Im really starting to wonder if the root of all of this, was the relationship (VOMIT) between mendy and wendy? Sounds to me like Dustin and Donald were rather close and obviously knew their wives were having sex. Since we know that Wendy and Donald participated in a swinger lifestyle, I guess it's easy to come up with that the 4 of them most likely got it on together. That would explain why Donald sadly gave the victim to Dustin to rape. That explains why Dustin (so sorry I have to type this) could "perform" in front of Donald. It wasn't the FIRST time Donald has watched Dustin with someone else.

If you think about it, Dustin's story smells bad for a few reasons but the main one being that if he was "forced" - his manhood wouldn't necessarily stand up to attention - but it did. Which is why I do not believe his story.

I do think whomever killed Donald - believed that by killing him, and making Brittney disappear, the revelations would stop at RSW. I do not think they counted on the survivor being this brave or the police working with her so well. I think killing Donald served several purposes:

1: send a message to the rest.
2: silence the man who orchestrated this *advertiser censored* ring.
3: a martyr of sorts.
4: getting rid of the 3rd wheel in Wendy/Mendy's relationship.

I think Brittney was done away with because they KNEW she would talk and roll on everyone. They knew she would definitely talk if Donald was gone. I think she and Donald had possibly planned to go to police together or he told her they were going to go together and that's why she was with him.

OR he got her out of the house, everyone knew she was going to be murdered but then Wendy/Mendy were afraid Donald was going to talk when he had to meet with LE that fateful day - and they silenced him.

If she was killed, I think they put her in the water. IF they would have buried her, she would have been found by now. They had days to dispose of her. I think this was very well orchestrated by whomever. I don't think it was spur of the moment and I do think they gave Chessie some sort of heads up. That is why she's behaving guilty and like a grieving mother (memorial rock verses putting flyers up)

Who ever wrote that letter did not spell brittneys name right, they spelled it Brittany, anyone close to her (wood) lol would have known the correct spelling.
What can we gather from this?

I find it interesting that even though the letter was for Wendy they mentioned Jennifer first in the list. That and the fact they didn't spell Brittney's name right makes me think this is a non-family member. My gut still tells me that there was someone else leading this group... or should I say using this group for some personal gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx