AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I do not think Wendy Jen or Mendy shot Donnie!

But if you were the shooter and called an ambulance wouldn't you be worried the person would survive and name you as the person that shot them???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly!
He was not shot at home so she really didn't even have to find him she could have left them there for someone else to find...

Another question... If Wendy allegedly was the one to shoot Donnie in the head, why did she call an ambulance right away instead of just waiting for him to die & then calling 911 to cover her tracks? That's something else that rubs me the wrong way, can't figure it out.

As the story goes, isn't there only an hour or so that wwh left dh then realized he was going to do something & found him in his truck. Imo the shot was made by someone who was comfortable holding a .25. I think they were in the truck togethr to the dead end.shot made. Body convulses, shooter gets out maybe sits in 2nd vehicle at the entrance road to the dead end. Maybe they see the body slump & figure its done.not bothering to check for pulse. 911 called, he has faint pulse, but maybe had already bled out to much.
I don't belive in coincidence. If wwh was so tuned in & concerned for her husband why did she leave in the 1st place that morning? What did she erase from his phone? If imo Britteny was already gone, would it be text or voicemails to meet at that spot to talk to one of the other perps?

Some question why Brittney would go to dh that evening/nite. I think she was w/ him regularly. If it was were she got supplied to use or sell. I'm sure she'd rather do something w/ her peers like she asked P's dad. Her facebook was just a young woman trying to hang out or find a boyfriend like regular girls. No one realized how abnormal her real life was. Imo because she was jadded she had a hard time trying to be normalish. So in the end she went w/ what was familiar, it was preferable to spending the evening at cw's. Imo.

I want to know whose idea it was to take all of Brittneys things to dh's? If she walked away w/ a bag in hand, who after that day she's last heard from says "here take all of her stuff to dh's make it look like she's been staying there" she wouldn't have carried it. No one says they picked it up at her request. No one is saying they took it there the next day cause she wanted it. Her pile of stuff is at cw's then its at dh's.

I have goosebumps lately coming to check Brittneys thread. Its gonna happen. The momentum is building. It feels like a giant spot light is trying to reach her to show where she is. Just have to weed through some of the scummy under brush.

I don't think she'd be under the memorial chuck of earth. But maybe wherever that chunk was dug from? I still go w/ rsw's geocaching skills to hide something by way of gps/compass deep in the woods within an hour or so of dh's, where did rsw, dk, bff jenn's husband, morgan & brownlee ping that nite after Brittneys phone stopped pinging?

I don't think she is under that rock I think she is alive and I always have!

We don't even really know If Brittney had her gun with her!

Why did she really need the gun?
When did she buy it?
Where did she keep it?

But if you were the shooter and called an ambulance wouldn't you be worried the person would survive and name you as the person that shot them??? /QUOTE]

BBM

I can't see someone with a history of child sex abuse cold enough to shoot someone, suddenly wanting to save his life. It seems like you would want him unable to talk; i.e. dead.

Another thing that bothers me: If DH was right handed, the shooter (I *hate* that term) would probably have to be inside, seated beside him and close enough to make the gunshot at close range. Who could sit there calmly and let someone shoot them with that gun? Was he doped up and already nearly unconscious? Being cremated just adds another question. Does this family have a history of cremation or interment?

Questions, questions, questions... My poor little brain is on overload. I need to stop checking this thread first thing every morning instead of taking my shower and getting dressed. I am waaay behind today.

Isn't it amazing that all of us are so drawn to Brittney?

How has the relationship between WWH and DHjr been since DH's death? TIA

WWH and MK denied lower bond!!

Brittney Wood's aunts denied bond reduction in ongoing sex abuse case, likely to remain in jail

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/11/brittney_woods_aunts_denied_bo.html#incart_river_default

"As more and more evidence comes in to police officers, which happens daily," more charges are possible, Patterson said.

She said the defendants are accused of abusing "not one but numerous children, some of whom are now adults, some who are still children."

:(

Wood-Fam-Map_6113.jpg

http://www.local15tv.com/shared/new...lland-mendy-kent-denied-lower-bond-6113.shtml

Monday, November 25 2013

I think she acted in panic mode. She didn't expect him to remain alive. I truly believe she knew where to "find" him and called 911 in a state of panic. Whether she pulled that trigger or had someone else do it, she was absolutely in my eyes - a part of his death. She knew.

As far as any of us know, they did not test for gunshot residue on his hands.

Ironic that suddenly it was Brittney's gun
except no one other than Chessie and Wendy knew of it ever existing.
Ironic that only 2 bullets were kept in it, and one was used, one remained.
Ironic that Wendy stumbled upon her husband moments after his "suicide"
Ironic that Brittney was last with Donald, missing and her gun on him
Ironic that Brittney isn't anywhere to be found - so much can be pinned on her and I betcha they assumed they could pin Donalds death on her, if it came out it wasn't suicide.

Interesting. There is so much more information I have to learn about this case as I had no idea about a lot of this.

The 2 bullets does not make much sense. Did LE release that information or how did that info get out? Do we know what type of gun it was?

Here is why its so important.

First off. If a person is going to commit suicide and a gun is unloaded, they would most likely only put 1 bullet in it.

The type of gun is important because if its a revolver, then anyone who has a revolver knows you have to fill all the cylinder holes so no matter where the hammer falls on a round, it will go off. You dont want empty cylinder holes in a revolver.

If the gun is semi-auto, and is used for protection, then most people would fill the clip with at least 5 or 6 rounds minimum. Nobody normally would put 2 bullets in the clip and load 1 in the chamber and then only have 1 remaining in the clip. That just doesnt make much sense at all if gun is used for protection. You want extra shots in case you miss.

So no matter what type of gun it was, the 2 bullets does not make much sense at all.

Heres another theory...
It almost sounds like maybe it was going to be setup as a murder/suicide, but they could not get both victims together on the same day. Got to thinking maybe Brittany was in hiding originally, and by the time they found her, they used other means to off her and then when they went to get rid of Donnie, they forgot about the 2 rounds in gun.

This case is so complex and so many possible scenerios.

One thing pretty sure of though is somebody knows. They need to tell all they know at this point.

(Defense attorney John Grow II is being quoted)

"He told York that Kent had been notified by a Department of Human Resources employee of pending charges four or five months before her arrest, pointing to her continued presence in the Mobile area as a sign that she was not looking to bolt."

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/11/brittney_woods_aunts_denied_bo.html#incart_river_default

Is this a possible timeline for the letter writing? Who's been in jail 4-5 months before Mendy was arrested Oct. 22, 2013? If indeed these letters were written from jail.

I also smirked at this part: "Grow said the $30,000 bond, which is on the high-end of the spectrum for such charges, is "excessive... for someone who doesn't have anything."

Well boo hoo hoo. Is her attorney arguing that because she's poor (lazy) she should have her bond lowered? :floorlaugh:

Brittney Wood's aunts denied bond reduction in ongoing sex abuse case, likely to remain in jail

:(

So, Mendy knew her arrest was coming back in May/June 2013 if she knew about it 4-5 months ahead the "sweep" on 10/22/2013 when they arrested 6 plus Chessie's traffic charge.

He told York that Kent had been notified by a Department of Human Resources employee of pending charges four or five months before her arrest, pointing to her continued presence in the Mobile area as a sign that she was not looking to bolt.

(Defense attorney John Grow II is being quoted)

"He told York that Kent had been notified by a Department of Human Resources employee of pending charges four or five months before her arrest, pointing to her continued presence in the Mobile area as a sign that she was not looking to bolt."

Is this a possible timeline for the letter writing? Who's been in jail 4-5 months before Mendy was arrested Oct. 22, 2013? If indeed these letters were written from jail.

I also smirked at this part: "Grow said the $30,000 bond, which is on the high-end of the spectrum for such charges, is "excessive... for someone who doesn't have anything."

Well boo hoo hoo. Is her attorney arguing that because she's poor (lazy) she should have her bond lowered? :floorlaugh:

BBM
Or written on jail stationery after release, I've been thinking. How does a tablet of lined paper work when you're in lockup? Do you pay for it out of the commissary, is it complimentary, do you take it when you get released?

Interesting. There is so much more information I have to learn about this case as I had no idea about a lot of this.

The 2 bullets does not make much sense. Did LE release that information or how did that info get out? Do we know what type of gun it was?

Here is why its so important.

First off. If a person is going to commit suicide and a gun is unloaded, they would most likely only put 1 bullet in it.

The type of gun is important because if its a revolver, then anyone who has a revolver knows you have to fill all the cylinder holes so no matter where the hammer falls on a round, it will go off. You dont want empty cylinder holes in a revolver.

If the gun is semi-auto, and is used for protection, then most people would fill the clip with at least 5 or 6 rounds minimum. Nobody normally would put 2 bullets in the clip and load 1 in the chamber and then only have 1 remaining in the clip. That just doesnt make much sense at all if gun is used for protection. You want extra shots in case you miss.

So no matter what type of gun it was, the 2 bullets does not make much sense at all.

Heres another theory...
It almost sounds like maybe it was going to be setup as a murder/suicide, but they could not get both victims together on the same day. Got to thinking maybe Brittany was in hiding originally, and by the time they found her, they used other means to off her and then when they went to get rid of Donnie, they forgot about the 2 rounds in gun.

This case is so complex and so many possible scenerios.

One thing pretty sure of though is somebody knows. They need to tell all they know at this point.

If the gun was Brittney's (per Chessie) and if Brittney only had 2 bullets for it (per Chessie) and if one is to believe Brittney carried it for protection, would she not feel the need to buy more ammo? I certainly would not feel safe with only 2 bullets in a weapon I am carrying with or without a CHL/CCL. It has never been established how long before Donnie's death, Brittney supposedly acquired the gun.
I realize ammunition is expensive & Brittney did not have a steady income, but in a life/death situation, if these details are indeed the truth...she wrote a letter in case someone did something to her, she acquired a gun, she did not acquire more bullets? Doesn't make sense.

I agree with all your comments, Hatfield.

And DNA on identical twins is identical, correct?

And DNA on identical twins is identical, correct?

Contrary to popular belief, the DNA of identical twins are not actually identical. Throughout our lives, our DNA undergoes changes, both from random mutations and from the addition/removal of epigenetic marks. So while the DNA of identical twins would originally have been identical at time the zygote split, it is unlikely that the same DNA changes would occur in both twins over the course of their lives.

However, testing which would show these small differences between the DNA of identical twins is much more expensive than the traditional testing used by investigators - usually, prohibitively so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member