AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want the whole letter handed to me , and the rest of the letters, so we can get to work figuring this out. This mystery needs to be solved.

What really happened to Brittney?

Well contact that reporter for us! :loveyou:

I've tilted the screen on this laptop every which way, lightened and darkened that letter, squinted, held my eyes open wide, got out the magnifying glass, tried enlarging, tried decreasing, and I do believe I need glasses. I 'think' I can figure out a majority of it based on studying the person's handwriting, BUT, I'm not getting the same translation some others have. Sooo yeah.. we need the reporter's copy. :D

I've tilted the screen on this laptop every which way, lightened and darkened that letter, squinted, held my eyes open wide, got out the magnifying glass, tried enlarging, tried decreasing, and I do believe I need glasses. I 'think' I can figure out a majority of it based on studying the person's handwriting, BUT, I'm not getting the same translation some others have. Sooo yeah.. we need the reporter's copy. :D

Wish I could've seen that.

You sound frustrated.

That's why you should be the one to contact the reporter.

Steph, I just want to you know that I'm thinking of you and your family, almost constantly these days!

I've been wondering for a while if this guy could be at all connected. He was a producer and a distributor. But Huntsville's a long way away though.

http://www.waff.com/story/24023077/man-arrested-on-child-*advertiser censored*-charges

OMG. At the end of that article it says researchers found on just ONE file-sharing program 250,000 users trading imagines of child *advertiser censored*. :(

I don't think that her life was in danger because she wrote the letter. I think she wrote the letter because she knew her life was in danger. RSW knew the poop was about to hit the fan, and in some effort to save himself, reported it. Maybe he even thought if he reported only specific things about specific people, then the investigation would be on those things alone, and not so widespread, sparing some people. Its funny the first two arrested were not his blood family. I think he ratted on them, and them alone.

He wanted to spare his sisters IMO. Which certainly gives a lot of credence to him being the author of that letter, also IMO.

It just makes me wonder what happened back in February of 2012 to make him panic so that he reported it. Was he caught up in some other investigation? Or did he literally go in voluntarily with it? If he did go to police completely with information all by his own decision, what was happening in that family to make him think it was all about to explode, and therefore try to save himself and probably his sisters? Could Brittney have anything to do with that?

The detectives said in one of those interviews that Donnie KNEW he was looking for Brittney.

BBM
I *have* glasses; it doesn't help me at all. My eyes aren't what they used to be. I can only see the obvious ones such as Mississippi.

Are you comfortable posting your translation? It helps with the brainstorming to make sense of what was written.

Thanks.

P.S. Someone with a good headache potion could make a fortune just from WSers trying to decipher this letter. :banghead:

The date on that last document flashed in the video is November 12th, 2012. It is signed by a judge. I went back to see what posters were discussing that day. It was mostly complaints about how quiet it was and best wishes for Brittney.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189128&page=7

However, by November 17th there are questions about when Wendy, Donald Jnr and RSW are due in court (Wendy was due November 29th). So it could be a statement by one of them, or a police document, that we are seeing?

It has bullet points numbered from 1 to 4.

Number 1 is headed: TIME, PERSON And PLACE (person word is a maybe)

Number 2 is headed: THE FACEBOOK

Number 3 is headed: THE EVIDENCE (I think)

Number 4 is headed: THE CASE (I think)

The last paragraph begins: YOU ARE warned?informed?testifying?

I'm getting the impression that it is not a witness statement or victim letter, but a DA or police sheet presented to the judge.

Link and credit to Fox10tv: http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/letters-point-to-motive-for-murder

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 91
If she was worried she was in danger and I believe she was, why, why, why did she go to Donnie's? How did they lure her there? I know when I was 19 I felt I was invincible and could handle anything and I can see Brittney feeling the same. She must of felt she could handle Donnie.

it won't let me edit my post above, but I was wrong about something; the first two uncles arrested were DK and RSW himself, I was thinking DK and DH.. which obviously one of the first at least investigated, but then dead.

I figure its been discussed but this morning I'm wondering what Brittneys everyday demeanor was like from feb 2013 til she was "disappeared"? Was it diffrent than her normal self. Was it more drug fueled? Was it frantic or stressed? It feels like to me, that evryone in that family knew what was happening, maybe open talks in grandma's kitchen or hushed conversations amongst the perps which would be everybody. I mean if cw went to mw's wouldn't they be talking about the victim? I'd love to think they talked of her saftey & well being but not doubt they were talking about "omg what are we gonna do ? What if the others talk? What if someone sees the videos?" Then think of all four siblings whose own cbildren &/or neices & nephews are among the abused, think of what they must have been saying out loud that the other kids might have heard or seen. It's crazy that no one has pinpointed Brittney. Maybe only one or two know where she is? While the others were cleaning up "suicide" scene? Or lazing around trying to act normal? For whatever reason I don't feel like the younger victim/turned perps were in on the whole murder then suicide plan. They might have known it was coming or knew afterwards but to me all of them young & old knew of the problems that lay ahead after 1st victim was making statements. Not like they all didn't know that victim was being truthful as well.imo. I also think (or wishful thinking) that Brittneys brothers have enough empathy for what they know of their sisters life. What they themselves have been made a part of. That they would've told where she is. Probably why they wernt in on the final plan.

Need pings from all the perps, their spouses, their adult children/step children, throw in known skeezy male friends of the family. After of course someone gets a copy of the letters. Oh and a copy of ME report on dh w/ diagrams.please & thank you.

I can't help but remember when Derek removed his ankle bracelet. Was that around the same time the letter was written to WWH?

I figure its been discussed but this morning I'm wondering what Brittneys everyday demeanor was like from feb 2013 til she was "disappeared"? Was it diffrent than her normal self. Was it more drug fueled? Was it frantic or stressed? It feels like to me, that evryone in that family knew what was happening, maybe open talks in grandma's kitchen or hushed conversations amongst the perps which would be everybody. I mean if cw went to mw's wouldn't they be talking about the victim? I'd love to think they talked of her saftey & well being but not doubt they were talking about "omg what are we gonna do ? What if the others talk? What if someone sees the videos?" Then think of all four siblings whose own cbildren &/or neices & nephews are among the abused, think of what they must have been saying out loud that the other kids might have heard or seen. It's crazy that no one has pinpointed Brittney. Maybe only one or two know where she is? While the others were cleaning up "suicide" scene? Or lazing around trying to act normal? For whatever reason I don't feel like the younger victim/turned perps were in on the whole murder then suicide plan. They might have known it was coming or knew afterwards but to me all of them young & old knew of the problems that lay ahead after 1st victim was making statements. Not like they all didn't know that victim was being truthful as well.imo. I also think (or wishful thinking) that Brittneys brothers have enough empathy for what they know of their sisters life. What they themselves have been made a part of. That they would've told where she is. Probably why they wernt in on the final plan.

Need pings from all the perps, their spouses, their adult children/step children, throw in known skeezy male friends of the family. After of course someone gets a copy of the letters. Oh and a copy of ME report on dh w/ diagrams.please & thank you.

Yeah i think only a few knew exactly what happened to Brittney, it was in their best interests not to tell everyone. It is quite possible that DH was involved and in the end couldn't stomach having been a part of that. Either killed himself or told the others he was going to confess, he couldn't take it leading them to murder him.

Everyone imo knows that something happened to her by them but not the details, the more who know the more who can tell LE and murder is a big jump from molestation. Specially when this crew seems to think its normal

Toby, remember just a couple of weeks before Brittney disappeared, the family gathered for the birthday party. I'll have to go back to find who was in attendance. I do know her brothers were not there as they were detained elsewhere. Do you think the pending legal troubles were discussed?

I don't think she'd seen her brothers for a few months. She was due to visit her younger brother on Saturday. But she took off to Donnie's Wednesday night. Which makes me wonder why she going to stay at Donnie's house when she had all those plans. Visit with brother, orthodontist appt, etc.

For both those things, Brittney may have needed money. She might have spent a bit on birthday gifts too, and it sounds as though she may have been struggling to find a place to live.

I think money ( and what it could buy) may have been the real subject of the row between Chessie and Brittney. Maybe DH or someone else had been keeping Brittney on a kind of retainer to ensure she stayed silent, and she met him on that day to get the money for her orthodontist appointment? She may have sensed their money or trust in her was running out, hence her 'police letter' as a safeguard?

In the video of BW at 13, holding another little one, why does the person making the video ask them both to say their ages? Is that innocent, or really, really ominous?

Do you know, that 'cannot compare handwriting' comment sounds SOooo confident. I really don't know if that was just completely dumb, or because Wendy - or someone else - had been through Brittney's things and destroyed any samples of her handwriting?

Though anyone with any sense would have worked out there would be loads of old records held by authorities of various kinds, who would have Brittney's signature etc.

On second thoughts, it probably was just ignorance on her part.

The letters are terrible. Just terrible. I think they show the start of something that ended in Brittney's disappearance, and they didn't care if it did. In fact, the other letter writer wanted it, I think. Brittney was only 19 then. With a baby daughter who loves her young Mom. How could they? Just.....how could they?

What that statement says to me is that the writer of that comment knows that Brittney is no longer around to confirm it is her letter. Why wouldn't she be more worried about whether or not Brittney comes out of hiding to say those things that are written? She writes as if she KNOWS that that is not a possibility. Her only concern is with other writing samples, not with whether or not Brittney will confirm it's her letter or better yet, state to LE what she wrote, as if Wendy knows that is no longer a concern.

Question for Steph as I'm sure she would know this answer... Who was the first person to inform Brittney was going to stay with Donnie the night of March 30, 2012? Dustin & Mendy lived very close to Chessie, right? I remember it being said that Britt's friend said that Britt told her she was going to Donnie's but I don't remember if & how that was verified. I'm wondering if its possible that Britt & Chessie had a argument on the 30th, Britt maybe quick grabbed a few things & threw them in a smallish tote (argument & storming out could be a reason why Chessie was confused on the bag color & contents), maybe Britt was so pissed she just took off for her friend's house but didn't make it there bc maybe she ran into Donnie that was visiting Dustin... Maybe the friend wasn't even aware Britt was on her way over. Is that possible at all? Maybe Britt spoke with Andy either right before or right after bolting from Chessie's. That could explain why she never made it to her friend's house. Maybe Britt's pings coordinate with Donnie's pings bc her cellphone was with him after he picked her up. Maybe she was disposed of before Donnie arrived at the house where he was staying. If there were no actual voice conversations after Britt talked to Wally or Andy, who is to say that the person texting from Britt's cellphone was actually Britt? It could have been anybody. They're cells could have pinged the same route bc they were together as maybe Donnie had them together (his cell as well as hers).

Has anyone looked at the amount of time it took for Donnie's & Britt's phones to start pinging together near Britt's home and end pinging near Donnie's home? If there was a delay, or a steady ping off a tower in between the homes/towns, then that area could be a place to search. Anybody could have pretended to be Britt using her text messaging. Somebody that knows her very well would know how she'd text.

Also, the steady calling from Donnie's cell to Britt's cell on the 31st could have been Donnie or Wendy (or anybody really) trying to find Brittney's cellphone that maybe they lost and maybe they were worried it was in the house.

Jennifer, Mendy & Wendy were all close. Is there a reason Will said almost immediately that Wendy & her family had dinner with his family that Wed & Thurs...but Wendy said no they only ate together on Thurs & that a Det Eric was allegedly at her house on that Wed night? Was the detective really there the entire time frame that Wendy gave? Was Will possibly feeling a need to cover? If so, why? Could Jenn be involved? Afterall, wasnt she with Wendy & they allegedly found Donnie together?

Wendy posted in the early morning hours of the 31st that her son was sick. Was she attempting to set up some kind of loose alibi? She could have left the kids at home sleeping & they'd never have known she left. She could have been gone to dispose of Brittney & posted to her FB when she got back (post about her sick child).

Or maybe Brittney really did go to Donnie's house voluntarily, maybe was even sleeping on the couch or whatever, maybe Wendy or somebody else came there & went off on Britt being there, maybe strangled her or something. Maybe Britt's cell pinged that last time bc somebody drove it to that area to throw off its last known ping, called her vm to see if there was anything incriminating, found they couldn't hack her password yet, so they then removed its battery & chucked the cell, then held onto the battery for use later. Maybe Donnie really did kill himself & maybe he really did say he didn't want to go to jail for something he didn't do but maybe he was referring to Britt's murder & not the molestation stuff...or maybe Wendy just made the whole thing up & if she killed Brittney then it wouldn't be too hard for her to kill Donnie & place Britt's battery in his truck to frame him for her disappearance.

The cell could have started ringing again bc maybe police had the cell carrier add more minutes. Maybe it was out of minutes bc of all the voicemails being left or texts that were sent out & coming in. The cell would still ring to the person calling even if the battery was removed. The caller would just get her voicemail if the one was off or battery was removed.

Wendy being in on the filming & having an incestuous relationship with Mendy, casual encounters on Craigslist, filming, webcam, *advertiser censored* including homemade child *advertiser censored* involving family members on her compute & showing several other people...makes me wonder if she's actually the one that wore the pants in the family. It's easy for everyone in their family to make Donnie out to be the leader bc he's not here to defend himself. To me that makes me think others should be looked at even more closely. Heck, blame him so they look better. Donnie made them do this, Donnie made them do that. Donnie was a flat out evil person, but so are the rest of these vile cretins.

Personally, I think EVERYBODY'S cell activity (calls, texts, times, dates, pings, net used & sites viewed, etc) should be graphed...most especially everyone's ping info should be graphed for the couple weeks before & after Britt's disappearance. I think it could shed light on where Britt could possibly be located.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen