AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't post very much at all, but I definitely follow this case. My own family is messed up in the head and I was a childhood victim of sexual abuse and incest. At this point, there isn't much that shocks me anymore about this bunch of worthless people. They are all crazy IMO. But, seriously, now there's a possibility of <snipped>. Omg.

I am really starting to wonder just how deep and complex this sex ring really is?!! With all the child *advertiser censored* involved and numerous victims and...and....it's making my head spin!!!! :scared: :hills:

Sorry about your childhood and family...but cheers to you for stopping rising above it all!

btw...sorry about the Razorback loss too... :tears:

I want to know if any of this *advertiser censored* was digitally shared &/or sold.

I think if it was big business for them, they'd have a lil more funds available than any of them seem to have. Imo it was for their own twisted bragging rights. Imo I think some of the videos were up loaded to free file sharing sites. Maybe some cash/drugs exchanged but nothing big time. Imo.

Note: All of the talk about Jenn's dad, please delete your posts until we figure this out. Kate has a great idea to take it to the social media thread.

Repeat, please self edit all posts pertaining to this man, or delete altogether.

Trying to help out the mods in case we were misinformed. I remember steph giving us his info bc i saved it. I don't see it now but she's a verified nsider so we can give her posts more weight. Lets just self edit until we figure it out. Thanks.

Some I cant edit!
Don't know why!

Are we moving this discussion to the parking lot?

No idea why Eileen. That's weird. I alerted mods on the posts that were left, asking to delete the until we figured this out & moved the conversation downstairs. They must be busy working from a queue or something, idk. Now I see only 111 (Silky) & 112 (you) left, so the mods must be working on them.

Just came back from downstairs and I'm out of breath cause I took the stairs.

Also checked out some fb. Let me say I'm more confused than ever about RSW.

Everybody here is doing a great job. The web is so tangled, if not for all of you I would be lost.

No idea why Eileen. That's weird. I alerted mods on the posts that were left, asking to delete the until we figured this out & moved the conversation downstairs. They must be busy working from a queue or something, idk. Now I see only 111 (Silky) & 112 (you) left, so the mods must be working on them.

there is one there its the only one without an edit button
I got all the others!

"Even though they do turn it in they won't knoo if Brit wrote it or not. They can't compare handwriting."

Is she implying that if Brittney was no longer alive that they couldn't prove it was her handwriting?

Damn. That is damn near coming close to an admission if that's what that return letter says. Holy crap.

I feel the same way. Poor Brittney. Bless her heart. This breaks my heart for her. My guess, somewhere in the letters, someone hints to Donnie not being a suicide. Fwiw, I see the twins for this and Morgan helps, hence his withdrawal. What a nest of snakes.

Lol this dumb b!+¢h! I don't even know her & totally hate her with a passion!

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/letters-point-to-motive-for-murder

Letters point to motive for murder
Authorities to also reopen suicide investigation
By Andrew Perez
Updated: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 1:15 AM CST
Published: Thursday, November 21, 2013, 8:00 PM CST

Snipped:
2 other letters obtained by FOX10 News, believed to be written by Wendy Holland for family friends say, "even if they do turn it in (the letter) they won't know if Brit wrote it or not. They cannot compare handwriting."

BBM with Red

Working for voters registration at one time, I can tell you, we could compare handwriting signatures quite easily. This whole case should get even more interesting soon.

Brittney's fingerprints might be all over her letter too.

Do you know, that 'cannot compare handwriting' comment sounds SOooo confident. I really don't know if that was just completely dumb, or because Wendy - or someone else - had been through Brittney's things and destroyed any samples of her handwriting?

Though anyone with any sense would have worked out there would be loads of old records held by authorities of various kinds, who would have Brittney's signature etc.

On second thoughts, it probably was just ignorance on her part.

The letters are terrible. Just terrible. I think they show the start of something that ended in Brittney's disappearance, and they didn't care if it did. In fact, the other letter writer wanted it, I think. Brittney was only 19 then. With a baby daughter who loves her young Mom. How could they? Just.....how could they?

Wow, I just thought of something...

Gmom's bf in jail, what is known of him? (except him raping BW)

And is there any possibility that DH could have written it? I really don't see him as being that protective of WWH, especially if he's checking out of the here and now, but who knows?

Well if you think about it!

If these poor excuse for human beings thought this letter was out there (that BW wrote and gave to a friend for safekeeping till something happened to britt then it goes to LE)
Don't you think they would be after the person with the letter and not harming BW till they got said letter?

I've thought about it. They knew BW was going to expose them, so they would not want her "safe". They would want her out of the picture. Besides WWH said LE could not compare the writings.

And is there any possibility that DH could have written it? I really don't see him as being that protective of WWH, especially if he's checking out of the here and now, but who knows?

IMO it was written after his death bc these letters are a big part of the reason investigators are now looking into his death as a possible murder.

IMO it was written after his death bc these letters are a big part of the reason investigators are now looking into his death as a possible murder.

That does make sense. In the letter, it says "no name" do you think there's a name and it's blocked or is there really no name?

That does make sense. In the letter, it says "no name" do you think there's a name and it's blocked or is there really no name?

Idk. There's been some pretty amazing transcribing done in this thread. I think zwiebel typed a bunch in a post. I'll look real quick...

Found zwiebel's post...

This is absolutely all I could get, and some of it will be wrong. I couldn't find the second part quoted in the video, with all the expletives. I think that must be on another page.

First five lines of letter, in my opinion:

FROM (typed, and name that follows whited out.)

Jennifer Chessy, Mendy, Don are
some of Brittney's family members the girl has said
to them, x 4 more have helped them.
She's naming us all four likely tomorrow.
Just think of all they want her to tell.
*** says that Brittney wrote a letter with
a lot of evidence pertaining to Jennifer, her,
you, Mendy and *** , asking if anything
happened to her go and give it to the police.
But **** is scared to give the letter up.
I want it sorted out before you go
?? ?? or going to the girl in hostel.
?? ??send baby and daughter to police
?? Brittney, but she refused to get herself
?? now girl says she's away in Mississippi
?? ??safety, go see attorney.
?? .. and he is doing it for the baby.

Praying sooooooo hard for Wally & Steph. I'm so sad for them right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop