AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree she has been killed but not sure who did it. Wendy and Scott together might be possible. Someone has the edge over her because that letter was written in the imperative, telling her "i want it sorted out" giving instructions to an underling rather than a colleague imo.

If DH was murdered (imo he was and I have thought so for a very long time ) then whomever did it really needed Wendy's help to go and delete things, breaking the pw's to get into her fb and phone etc. Wendy was close to Chessie and could pick her brain on it.

I am slowly becoming certain Chessie didn't know what was planned for Donnie and Brittney and I am not even sure she knows for sure who murdered her. I CAN see her being told or figuring it out and being genuinely frightened into covering it while trying to act like a proper mother. They seem to believe that sex with everything and anyone regardless of age is ok or a norm but that doesn't mean Chessie doesn't have a love for her kids albeit a twisted one and if the little ones were threatened then she was between a rock and hard place especially with her natural distrust of LE and being afraid her own activities would come to light.

Long story short, I think CW may have been threatened herself after Brittney was murdered about saying to much to LE or how to behave. Which could be why LE seems to consider her less of a catch than the others. If so i just pray she starts talking loudly

My biggest problem with these people apart from things like, oh..murder and child molestation..is that its hard to remember that they necessarily had a deep seated mistrust of LE and any investigation of anything. Drug arrests, dv arrests, i mean LE was in their lives for negative reasons for years. They are of a subpopulation that sees nothing good happening if you talk to LE about anything.

Not sure LE has Brittney's letter itself. Surely if Wendy got it, she destroyed it and also the recipient may have simply told her she threw it away..and then done so out of fear.

How stupid is Wendy anyway?

imo

SO the person Brittney wrote to may well have been far to fearful of LE to take it to them.

Wendy is either stupid or sociopathic to try to contact a victim against court orders and then to threatened the caretaker of the victim. (I think she is both.) Or maybe she is trying to contact the victim to quiet them about things because Wendy has potential murder charges against her.

Could the person that Brittney wrote to be more fearful of the Wood/Holland clan and friends than LE?

Just bouncing ideas off of your thoughts.

Lol this dumb b!+¢h! I don't even know her & totally hate her with a passion!

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/letters-point-to-motive-for-murder

Letters point to motive for murder
Authorities to also reopen suicide investigation
By Andrew Perez
Updated: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 1:15 AM CST
Published: Thursday, November 21, 2013, 8:00 PM CST

Snipped:
2 other letters obtained by FOX10 News, believed to be written by Wendy Holland for family friends say, "even if they do turn it in (the letter) they won't know if Brit wrote it or not. They cannot compare handwriting."

Quick question...

When someone is arrested for a sex crime, I thought all social media becomes off limits. Usually a judge orders that I thought, or do they just order the suspect not to contact the victim?

Something several of us have thought about is Chessie's FB. Why does she have a victim still in her Friend's list? If she's allowed to be on social media, wouldn't that contact (Friend link) have to be severed? I'm not suggesting she's contacted said victim at all. I'm only wondering the same thing alot of us here have wondered - why is the contact capability still there on a social media profile of hers? Is it illegal or not?

I always thought that was because the FB was prior to arrests and just had not been deleted.

I have always felt the victim's FB activity was currently being monitored as much as possible after being removed to safe environment. But...is so difficult to monitor online activity for teenagers because they go to school and can borrow a phone from a friend and be instantly connected online to FB, texting, etc. Many of them have more than one FB account. One that parent's and guardians know about...and then a second one they use to communicate with banned boyfriends, etc. without parent's knowledge. Plus...there are so many other things teenagers use today. It would be so difficult to ensure no communication with certain people.

The writing in Wendy's reply looks really similar to the letter sent to her. I don't think it's possible both letters were sent by the same person though. It looks like a family resemblance to me. I know some families who all share similar handwriting.

I can't figure out how to get two pics up in the same post, or I'd post them both for us to compare.

Many posters guessed early on that Wendy didn't really care about Brittney at all. I think her cold-hearted reply about handwriting comparisons proves they were right.

I've just realized - bang goes the possible 'victims are making it up' defence! If it was made up, Wendy and her pen pal wouldn't have been so desperate to stop victims talking, would they?

Re my bold...

I completely agree. Wendy is being talked down to, such as being given orders or something.

Also beginning to agree about Donald's death. I thought it was a suicide bc the ME investigated & ruled on it, then police announced it was definitely a suicide, so I researched based on that standpoint. I've second guessed my opinion on that several times in these threads lol.

I'm second guessing the stuff with Chessie as well. I do think part of how she acts is defensive in order to protect herself, but as far as Brittney's disappearance &/or possible murder is concerned, I'm thinking she's not involved (opinion subject to change lol). I think Chessie found out about some correspondence between Wendy & somebody else and then went off the deep end lashing out against Wendy. I'll bet that was the turning point for her bc originally she was sticking up for Wendy.

I most certainly think Chessie felt threatened, be it through verbal communication or simply implied. I think she's still afraid & that's why she's talking to the media, going against most wishes of lawyers, bc the more she talks in public then the safer she is.

As far as le having the letter or not, I'm leaning toward them having the letter Britt wrote bc I wouldn't understand why they'd allow these other letters to be released if they didn't have it. It could ruin evidence testimony. Just bc media uses FOA doesn't mean they get everything. Evidence still being investigated is protected so as not to compromise the integrity of an investigation, therefore FOA requests for it would go without rewarding of said copies. Why would police release copies of these letters if they didn't have the main letter referenced in all of them? After all, the person Brittney gave her letter to was thought to already be afraid, plus it was mentioned that an author of Wendy's letter told her to get the letter Britt wrote, so imo police wouldn't want to put Britt's friend with that letter in jeopardy. This person already felt threatened from what's implied in these letters.

BBM I think in the beginning LE were simply uninterested in Brittney as a missing person and bc of her history of drugs just assumed she ran away. They never considered murder for more than a fleeting moment with DH assuming it was the upcoming interview with them that caused his 'suicide'. I was very angry with LE and remember steph talking about how they weren't doing much at all re Brittney. It seems to me that as time went on and more and more people pushed and there was no sign of her AND the investigation in the child molestation heated up with so many perpetrators within the family circle including friends, they started to reconsider their pov.

To be honest i think Wendy herself should have been the giant red flag from the minute she found DH in the car and her actions in immediately looking to destroy Brittney's messages. If ever a red flag was waved at a bull that was it. How LE didn't immediately start investigating possible homicide/s is beyond my comprehension. But LE are often wrong about missing persons cases when someone isn't middle class/drug free etc. We see it day after day here. I think they already have a convictable case for homicide without a body even though it would be a risk and they really need to wait for a little more to try and get the ring leader and or accomplice in this whole mess. It is almost a case of to many suspects. And very very little to support running away.

I wish i knew when they found the letters. It would be interesting to see the date vs. when they started to be more active in Brittney's case and DH's.

[/B]

Wendy is either stupid or sociopathic to try to contact a victim against court orders and then to threatened the caretaker of the victim. (I think she is both.) Or maybe she is trying to contact the victim to quiet them about things because Wendy has potential murder charges against her.

Could the person that Brittney wrote to be more fearful of the Wood/Holland clan and friends than LE?

Just bouncing ideas off of your thoughts.

Yes I think they could especially if they are a good friend of Brittney's. LE has done nothing "good" for them, they are to be avoided like the plague and if its anything like my druggie days 20 years ago, there is absolutely zero respect for LE either. Respect for being able to protect them wouldn't be strong then. They know the wood/holland clan are evil and from the letter what they are capable of.

The writing in Wendy's reply looks really similar to the letter sent to her. I don't think it's possible both letters were sent by the same person though. It looks like a family resemblance to me. I know some families who all share similar handwriting.

I can't figure out how to get two pics up in the same post, or I'd post them both for us to compare.

Many posters guessed early on that Wendy didn't really care about Brittney at all. I think her cold-hearted reply about handwriting comparisons proves they were right.

I've just realized - bang goes the possible 'victims are making it up' defence! If it was made up, Wendy and her pen pal wouldn't have been so desperate to stop victims talking, would they?

Yep its a strong piece of circumstantial evidence for the prosecutors. It is a double edged sword though, in a homicide case against her/them re brittney, it can be used as a motive for not hurting her. (Personally i think its a total stretch and very thin but the defense would use it that way)

I've been working on the letter to WWH with no more luck than what some of you have pointed out. I will note that if you invert the letter to black and white, a bit of it is more clear. One look I came up with made everything look like a land plat/map and/or a face with a beard, LOL. Another look made the letter seem to have something on the surface of the paper (debis, smudges, ???). That made me a bit squeamish, so I quit for now :)

I've been working on the letter to WWH with no more luck than what some of you have pointed out. I will note that if you invert the letter to black and white, a bit of it is more clear. One look I came up with made everything look like a land plat/map and/or a face with a beard, LOL. [Another look made the letter seem to have something on the surface of the paper (debis, smudges, ???). That made me a bit squeamish, so I quit for now :)
I took a pic of the letter to enlarge it on my ipad. I thought the debris and smudges were from the screen on my ipad. :blushing:

Did we ever find an online obituary for Donnie? tia

I want to know if any of this *advertiser censored* was digitally shared &/or sold.

I don't post very much at all, but I definitely follow this case. My own family is messed up in the head and I was a childhood victim of sexual abuse and incest. At this point, there isn't much that shocks me anymore about this bunch of worthless people. They are all crazy IMO. But, seriously, now there's a possibility of <snipped>. Omg.

I am really starting to wonder just how deep and complex this sex ring really is?!! With all the child *advertiser censored* involved and numerous victims and...and....it's making my head spin!!!! :scared: :hills:

I want to know if any of this *advertiser censored* was digitally shared &/or sold.

"Jennifer Gonzales Moore, 32, is facing one count each of production of child *advertiser censored* and second-degree sex abuse, according to records from the Baldwin County Corrections Center."

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/11/11th_arrest_made_in_baldwin_mo.html

It doesn't say she shared or sold, but I doubt it was for her personal collection.

Personally this is how I think Scott got caught back in Jan 2012. He was the computer whiz, organizing big LAN gaming parties. He'd know how to upload *advertiser censored* files. Being as he was one of the first arrested, I think LE traced some online child *advertiser censored* back to him. They call him in for questioning and he confesses. He then implicates Dustin Kent. Why would he do that unless LE showed him the *advertiser censored* and asked him who was the creepy fat guy (Dustin) in the videos? LE nailed Scott first!

Then Scott knows his goose is cooked so he starts trying to cover his tracks by writing letters to Wendy ordering her to clean up her end of the mess.

Really Scott seems to be the only one with brains enough to be proactive. The rest of these bozos only have the sense to react when caught.

I'm still trying to figure out when Brittney's letter came into play. I'd guess one of the victims knew about it. They told Scott so he writes a letter to Wendy and orders her to find it and destroy it. (He knows LE is monitoring his online activities)

So really, is the letter Brittney wrote enough to motivate someone to silence her? Scott and Dustin had already been arrested. LE had what they needed.

What is it that makes LE say Brittney is the golden nugget? What could it be? It's something big enough to make Scott shake in his boots. Really if anyone had the motive to silence Brittney, it's Scott.

But he'd know the girly gun was a dumb idea. Unless he's framing someone else.

I think you meant June 2012, gliving, or am I missing something? Many things to ponder with your post. TY.

I think you meant June 2012, gliving, or am I missing something? Many things to ponder with your post. TY.

No, Scott spoke to LE in Jan-Feb 2012, months before Brittney disappeared. He says he went in voluntarily, but I think he was called in for questioning.

I found it:

"It's a story that technically began February 26, 2012 when investigators said Brittney's uncle, Randall Scott Wood, called authorities to report the family sex abuse."

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/special-report-missing-brittney

Note: All of the talk about Jenn's dad, please delete your posts until we figure this out. Kate has a great idea to take it to the social media thread.

Repeat, please self edit all posts pertaining to this man, or delete altogether.

Trying to help out the mods in case we were misinformed. I remember steph giving us his info bc i saved it. I don't see it now but she's a verified nsider so we can give her posts more weight. Lets just self edit until we figure it out. Thanks.

I don't post very much at all, but I definitely follow this case. My own family is messed up in the head and I was a childhood victim of sexual abuse and incest. At this point, there isn't much that shocks me anymore about this bunch of worthless people. They are all crazy IMO. But, seriously, now there's a possibility of <snipped>. Omg.

I am really starting to wonder just how deep and complex this sex ring really is?!! With all the child *advertiser censored* involved and numerous victims and...and....it's making my head spin!!!! :scared: :hills:

Post snipped and edited to remove name of person until we have confirmation.

I have deleted all of my posts relating to Jennifer's dad. Please could everyone else do the same, also including those people that quoted my now deleted posts? Lets take this to the parking lot...but only after the posts are deleted. Thanks.

:blowkiss:

Done :seeya:

I've alerted mods to the rest of the posts left. I'll delete this after they're taken down. Wanted to give a heads up so nobody quotes those posts to make even more work for a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly