AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, whaddya know folks? Not a single suspect's name in the tags, to help this thread come up in google searches of their names.

Well, whaddya know folks? Not a single suspect's name in the tags, to help this thread come up in google searches of their names.

Adding now. Do the tags help in google searches? I thought the tags only helped for searches within these forums. Go figure, I'm an idiot lol!

Waitasec, there are some. You must have added them?

Who is missing in the tags, there's 11 suspects rights. Nvm, figured it out.

I'm re-opening the thread. The banned topic will be reviewed. For now, please refrain from posting about it.

Thanks.

"Jennifer Gonzales Moore, 32, is facing one count each of production of child *advertiser censored* and second-degree sex abuse, according to records from the Baldwin County Corrections Center."

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/11/11th_arrest_made_in_baldwin_mo.html

It doesn't say she shared or sold, but I doubt it was for her personal collection.

Personally this is how I think Scott got caught back in Jan 2012. He was the computer whiz, organizing big LAN gaming parties. He'd know how to upload *advertiser censored* files. Being as he was one of the first arrested, I think LE traced some online child *advertiser censored* back to him. They call him in for questioning and he confesses. He then implicates Dustin Kent. Why would he do that unless LE showed him the *advertiser censored* and asked him who was the creepy fat guy (Dustin) in the videos? LE nailed Scott first!

Then Scott knows his goose is cooked so he starts trying to cover his tracks by writing letters to Wendy ordering her to clean up her end of the mess.

Really Scott seems to be the only one with brains enough to be proactive. The rest of these bozos only have the sense to react when caught.

I'm still trying to figure out when Brittney's letter came into play. I'd guess one of the victims knew about it. They told Scott so he writes a letter to Wendy and orders her to find it and destroy it. (He knows LE is monitoring his online activities)

So really, is the letter Brittney wrote enough to motivate someone to silence her? Scott and Dustin had already been arrested. LE had what they needed.

What is it that makes LE say Brittney is the golden nugget? What could it be? It's something big enough to make Scott shake in his boots. Really if anyone had the motive to silence Brittney, it's Scott.

But he'd know the girly gun was a dumb idea. Unless he's framing someone else.

This pretty much works for me except one part. Where does Donald Holland fit in? He also had been under investigation for some time before Brittney went missing.

I'm re-opening the thread. The banned topic will be reviewed. For now, please refrain from posting about it.

Thanks.

Thank you Bessie and I apologize again.

This was my fault, everyone. I'm sorry. :( :grouphug:

Wait, I have an idea!!! What if LE DOES have that letter, and therefore knew LOTS of what was going on, but if they had Brittney to question, they could clear up some facts. What if Brittney gave the basics of what was going on, but didn't name victims, and didn't go into full details that would help seal a conviction! IMO, that would make her the holder of knowledge and the golden nugget!

Anyone have a light box? I wonder if that letter is printed, and put on a light box if we could see it clearer? I really, really want to know the full context of it!! Wish the reporter would send me a copy. :D

This is the 2nd video clip from the FOX10 coverage that shows bits of Wendy's reply to the letter we saw first.
The Youtube link may be easier to find once it scrolls off Fox10's front page.
http://youtu.be/hgJ_nn1i3gk

This pretty much works for me except one part. Where does Donald Holland fit in? He also had been under investigation for some time before Brittney went missing.

Remember Donnie was in bad health. He had a bad back and from his facebook page we could see he had recently had abdominal surgery. He abused pain pills. Steph said the day he was shot, he was to receive his Social Security disability eligibility in the mail. We wondered if Wendy and Jenny got the mail and headed to the pharmacy to pick up his prescriptions! They come back to find him half dead and freak out.

So as far as how he fits in, I'd gather he was once a big shot sugar daddy. But he became a liability. He had an appointment with LE. That so could not happen.

Hence his demise. Because if we think Brittney was silenced because of a letter she wrote, we also have to think Donnie needed silenced for what he could tell.

Where was Scott when Donnie was shot? How did whoever shot Donnie get Brittney's gun. Or was it really Brittney's gun?

:twocents::seeya:

This is the 2nd video clip from the FOX10 coverage that shows bits of Wendy's reply to the letter we saw first.
The Youtube link may be easier to find once it scrolls off Fox10's front page.
http://youtu.be/hgJ_nn1i3gk

On this youtube the news man adds , AFTER ALL THIS TIME , after "they cant compare handwriting"
*listen*

Fox10 showed an excerpt from the reply letter written by Wendy on the 9:00 news last night.

"Even though they do turn it in they won't knoo if Brit wrote it or not. They can't compare handwriting."

Is she implying that if Brittney was no longer alive that they couldn't prove it was her handwriting?

You've quoted the words in the enlarged clip of Wendy's handwritten reply but in the video, the FOX10 reporter reading off the teleprompter continues with "after all this time" as if he is still reading from the letter.

This makes me think these letters may have been written more recently.

So confused. And I tilt trying to answer your question. I cannot believe anyone thinks handwriting samples go away with time.

OK, I have another theory, WHAT IF, Britt was over at DHs that night,wendy was there,jennifer was there. They started talking about what DH had to do the next morning, they probably figured that a whole lot of doodoo was going to hit the fan after DH was questioned,they told Britt to GET, or they had her picked up, Britt left her gun there at the house.DH cant take it anymore and gets in his truck and goes up the road to shoot himself or gets held at gunpoint by wendy and Jennifer to drive up the road ,then bang.
Could this theory work?

OK, I'm still trying to shoot holes in your theory, gliving. I like it. But didn't Scott contact LE first?
Let's say Scott believes he's doing all good with only best intentions (in his mind.) and sees himself as heroic and protective by alerting LE to the abuse in the family and gives them Dustin. (Or the alternative theory, the best defense is a strong offense.)
When Dustin is interviewed, he gives them Donald. Donald goes in for his polygraph & fails miserably.

Donald decides to do the right thing, and will on June 1 because he also sees himself as heroic and protective.
So now we have 2 that believe they're doing the right thing? And one is dead.

Was it a duel over who was going to save the young women in the family? only half sarcastic.

Refresh: This is more Fox10 coverage from a special segment they did uploaded to Youtube April 2013. At 3:10 mark is the Facebook exchange Brittney had. In the "recreation," I see all 3 names being typed, Scott, Dustin & Donnie, but when the camera flips to what appears to be the authentic snapshot of the message, only Scott & Dustin are named.

http://youtu.be/pcBtgZ5U40w

Was this weird descrepancy ever discussed?

I just want the whole letter handed to me , and the rest of the letters, so we can get to work figuring this out. This mystery needs to be solved.

What really happened to Brittney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member