AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toby, remember just a couple of weeks before Brittney disappeared, the family gathered for the birthday party. I'll have to go back to find who was in attendance. I do know her brothers were not there as they were detained elsewhere. Do you think the pending legal troubles were discussed?

I don't think she'd seen her brothers for a few months. She was due to visit her younger brother on Saturday. But she took off to Donnie's Wednesday night. Which makes me wonder why she going to stay at Donnie's house when she had all those plans. Visit with brother, orthodontist appt, etc.

This from Brittney's step-mom back in thread 9.

"Originally Posted by BrittsStepMom View Post
Andy and Britt had spoken several times that day that was the last time that he spoke with her. I dont know all the ends and outs of their conversation. But she wanted to get away and do something. He didn't, so he now blames himself as she told him that she would get DH to come get her then. He has said to me more than once if he had just went and picked her up that night. "

It appears that Brittney had made no (in advance) plans to see Donnie and Donnie didn't know she was coming until she called him. What ever happened was spur of the moment. I would like to know if someone came to visit Donnie after she got there or if Donnie took her back home to her neighborhood that night and dropped her off. His many phone calls and texts to her the next day really haunts me.

What that statement says to me is that the writer of that comment knows that Brittney is no longer around to confirm it is her letter. Why wouldn't she be more worried about whether or not Brittney comes out of hiding to say those things that are written? She writes as if she KNOWS that that is not a possibility. Her only concern is with other writing samples, not with whether or not Brittney will confirm it's her letter or better yet, state to LE what she wrote, as if Wendy knows that is no longer a concern.

Quite telling.

Question...

When was it determined that it was Jenn & not Mendy that was with Wendy when she found Donnie with a gunshot to his head?

I remember in the very beginning Zeaux said it was Mendy. Then people were posting that it was Jennifer. Who was it actually and does anyone have the backup for it? I've been going off the assumption that it was Jenn but now I'm questioning that bc I've gone all the way back to the beginning threads...trying to figure it out...

Another question... If Wendy allegedly was the one to shoot Donnie in the head, why did she call an ambulance right away instead of just waiting for him to die & then calling 911 to cover her tracks? That's something else that rubs me the wrong way, can't figure it out.

Another question... If Wendy allegedly was the one to shoot Donnie in the head, why did she call an ambulance right away instead of just waiting for him to die & then calling 911 to cover her tracks? That's something else that rubs me the wrong way, can't figure it out.

guilt & love.

guilt & love.

But how would she have time to wipe the gun? If she did that, then it would show up when going over the forensic evidence. Supposedly the gun was processed to prove it was a suicide. Now the cops are saying they're looking into the possibility that it could be a murder. If they processed the weapon, how could there be a question about suicide or murder? Now I'm wondering if they processed the gun or not. If they didn't, they'd sure look inept.

Who would know? Steph maybe? Is there an insider that happens to know if that gun was forensically processed? Or was it just determined Donnie did it based on the position of & residue left by the gun?

But how would she have time to wipe the gun? If she did that, then it would show up when going over the forensic evidence. Supposedly the gun was processed to prove it was a suicide. Now the cops are saying they're looking into the possibility that it could be a murder. If they processed the weapon, how could there be a question about suicide or murder? Now I'm wondering if they processed the gun or not. If they didn't, they'd sure look inept.

Who would know? Steph maybe? Is there an insider that happens to know if that gun was forensically processed? Or was it just determined Donnie did it based on the position of & residue left by the gun?

Lately I've been wondering if the cops ruled it suicide just to put the perpetrators at ease so that they can make arrests and gather evidence more easily during that time period. I don't know if they can legally lie to the public or not but I definitely think it could have benefitted them to do so at the time. Anyone know if LE can make deceptive statements to benefit the investigation?

Has Nancy Grace ever covered Britt's story? We need to get some of the major media outlets on this. There has got to be more that LE can do. Someone else they can squeeze. I'm sure if they offer the right scum bag a good enough deal, they won't hesitate to roll over on someone else. We all know what happens to child predators in prison. Britt's whereabouts in exchange for their own life might be good enough bait.

What that statement says to me is that the writer of that comment knows that Brittney is no longer around to confirm it is her letter. Why wouldn't she be more worried about whether or not Brittney comes out of hiding to say those things that are written? She writes as if she KNOWS that that is not a possibility. Her only concern is with other writing samples, not with whether or not Brittney will confirm it's her letter or better yet, state to LE what she wrote, as if Wendy knows that is no longer a concern.

You know reedus, what you just said is really telling. It's true, they're not worried about Brittney confirming she wrote the letter. This really is hitting me hard, I'm no longer holding on to that little bit of hope. I'm so sad.

Now we need to bring her home.

Lately I've been wondering if the cops ruled it suicide just to put the perpetrators at ease so that they can make arrests and gather evidence more easily during that time period. I don't know if they can legally lie to the public or not but I definitely think it could have benefitted them to do so at the time. Anyone know if LE can make deceptive statements to benefit the investigation?

Don't see why they couldn't. LE has been known to lie during interrogations to get a confession, or more information. Like they say "well so and so is talking, and they are pointing the finger at YOU, so it would be in your best interest to tell us what happened or we'll go with what so and so tells" when actually the other person isn't saying anything. Often I wonder when I read a media article that says 'unnamed source' or 'sources close to the investigation' if LE doesn't intentionally leak some information to get a perp worried, or make them think they know much more, whether they do or not. They aren't under an oath until in the court room! Likewise same with a perp, or POI. What they say in media can be used to show different versions of an event, but that person isn't under an oath to tell the truth.

19yrs old....should have had a full life ahead of her, and yet what she's endured in those 19 yrs is worse than most will ever go through. I honestly believe having her child was a turning point in many ways. LE stated some children were molested starting as young as 3yrs old. Brittney knew if she kept her daughter around these people what life would have been. She knew. She also needed money as she didn't have a job to my knowledge. I can see hush money being paid her sadly I can also see her starting to ask for money for the deeds they were doing to her. :tantrum: Her life was unfair. To think you have to go to school and be around others and act like all is just fine, knowing what goes on behind those closed doors. It's heartbreaking. I'm still not sure how she was able to drop out of school after/in the 8th grade. Aren't there legally requirements that she should have been in school? I pray the rest of the victims will be able to fulfill their lifetime dreams, and overcome all the evil that has been done to them. I pray her brothers have told LE all they know about the sex crimes. I know TJ said he didn't know about what was being to Brittney. He stated she told him everything...everything. And was confused why she didn't tell him about this. Yet, IMO, both boys are also victims of these vile people. :tantrum::tantrum:

Didn't expect him to be alive after the shot. Perhaps moaning/groaning, and she freaked. Depending on where he was shot, he might have started having seizures. From what little I could gather from SM, it appears he was in a coma from the time the ambulance took him, until he was pulled off life support. Don't think he was aware enough to write, or talk to LE to tell them anything. It's hard to watch someone dying and not intervene. IMO.

And do we truly know how long after he was shot before an ambulance was called?

:grouphug: Don't let Hope die. There's still Hope. Hang on to the idea that Brittney's daughter, and all the children, will grow up safer now. We can only move forward with Hope.

"HOPE is the thing with feathers, that perches in the Soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
by Emily Dickinson

Didn't expect him to be alive after the shot. Perhaps moaning/groaning, and she freaked. Depending on where he was shot, he might have started having seizures. From what little I could gather from SM, it appears he was in a coma from the time the ambulance took him, until he was pulled off life support. Don't think he was aware enough to write, or talk to LE to tell them anything. It's hard to watch someone dying and not intervene. IMO.

But if you were the shooter and called an ambulance wouldn't you be worried the person would survive and name you as the person that shot them???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he was placed in a medically induced coma due to the brain trauma and until the family all said their good-byes and they could pull the plug.

But if you were the shooter and called an ambulance wouldn't you be worried the person would survive and name you as the person that shot them???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she acted in panic mode. She didn't expect him to remain alive. I truly believe she knew where to "find" him and called 911 in a state of panic. Whether she pulled that trigger or had someone else do it, she was absolutely in my eyes - a part of his death. She knew.

As far as any of us know, they did not test for gunshot residue on his hands.

Ironic that suddenly it was Brittney's gun
except no one other than Chessie and Wendy knew of it ever existing.
Ironic that only 2 bullets were kept in it, and one was used, one remained.
Ironic that Wendy stumbled upon her husband moments after his "suicide"
Ironic that Brittney was last with Donald, missing and her gun on him
Ironic that Brittney isn't anywhere to be found - so much can be pinned on her and I betcha they assumed they could pin Donalds death on her, if it came out it wasn't suicide.

I don't know who suggested it first, perhaps Eileen? not sure. Anyway, the idea of Brittney being under Chessie's 'memorial rock' suddenly isn't far fetched to me.

There is a slim possibility someone took B's body with them to a freezer to be disposed of somewhere else (it seems to happen a lot in families and especially if the person is controlling) and when Chessie came up with the memorial or perhaps the killer came up with the idea, to place B under the rock where she wouldn't be looked for. Chessie may have insisted on having Brittney near her, she is after all is said and done her mother and probably loved her in her own twisted way. It would explain that bizarre memorial and explain any dug up earth.

Anyone brave enough to call it into LE as a tip. I am not.

I don't know who suggested it first, perhaps Eileen? not sure. Anyway, the idea of Brittney being under Chessie's 'memorial rock' suddenly isn't far fetched to me.

There is a slim possibility someone took B's body with them to a freezer to be disposed of somewhere else (it seems to happen a lot in families and especially if the person is controlling) and when Chessie came up with the memorial or perhaps the killer came up with the idea, to place B under the rock where she wouldn't be looked for. Chessie may have insisted on having Brittney near her, she is after all is said and done her mother and probably loved her in her own twisted way. It would explain that bizarre memorial and explain any dug up earth.

Anyone brave enough to call it into LE as a tip. I am not.

Given the way things have been panning out recently, I wouldn't be surprised to find out Brittney has been left somewhere that was deliberately thought out to cast suspicion on someone totally unrelated to her disappearance.

But....trying to get into the mindset of whoever disappeared her - they were thinking fast. They had to be, because even if there was a plan, nobody could have known in advance she was going to call DH that day. Brittney made a spur of the moment decision. That means whoever disappeared her had to make some last minute decisions too.

There is not enough info out there to tell what everyone was doing/saying at the time, but there does seem to be two obvious examples of 'last minute' behaviour;

Donny's sudden death
WWH Holland and her timeline shifts/late night stuff about doctor visits
Jennifer and Wendy's sudden shopping trip/discovery of Donny's body

I wish we had more info about where other people were during that time period though, and what they were doing.

ETA: I can't count. That's three examples, not two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazasmurf