AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too agree there is a possibility there is someone further up this sick chain that may be responsible. Whether they are responsible for planning or executing the alleged murders. There is someone or more than one yet to be arrested, imo. Another good point, who was responsible for buying or even distributing the videos/pictures? I mean seriously we don't know how far this ring goes. They appear to have been pretty brazen in their actions. Did they actually in some way feel protected?

Does anyone think that Brownlee may not be such a minor player in the generational view? He looks much older than the other eleven, but I'm terrible at guessing ages. He may be the link that deserves looking closer at.

Eugh! Just realised that linked article says Brownlee committed that crime with yet another sex offender!

He's 49. I think he looks old for his age, but then I think Chessie does too, so maybe it's me.

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/brittney_wood_family_friend_ac.html

Hmm...Noah's old. I didn't read.every.word before, either. And, didn't give much thought to Brownlee's criminal mischief when this happened. TY for the refresher. Off to see which one is the RSO. Post if you already know. :)

"Booking records show Hanson, who lives in Theodore according to BLBPD, has been a registered sex offender since 1993 after he pleaded guilty in a Baldwin County court to second-degree rape. He was 20 years old at the time and had sex with a 15-year-old, according to the Alabama Department of Public Safety."

Brownlee is just 3 years younger than the convicted abuser still doing time.

Just totally confused myself there, because I can't add two and two together. I was thinking the Michael Edward Hanson born in 1972 could in no way be the 40 year old we are talking about here....??????

Anyway, I think he can be, unless I am being really stupid, and there are two Hansons with the same name and the same mole on their left cheek. So....he has the name 'Wendy' tattooed on his neck.

That cannot be 'our' Wendy, please?

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Alabama/Mobile-County-AL/Michael-Edward-Hanson.40111078.html

Just totally confused myself there, because I can't add two and two together. I was thinking the Michael Edward Hanson born in 1972 could in no way be the 40 year old we are talking about here....??????

Anyway, I think he can be, unless I am being really stupid, and there are two Hansons with the same name and the same mole on their left cheek. So....he has the name 'Wendy' tattooed on his neck.

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Alabama/Mobile-County-AL/Michael-Edward-Hanson.40111078.html

What a coincidence, or not. He actually has the name Wendy tatted on his neck. Good catch, zwiebel!

That's him, whether that's WWH tattooed on his neck, we'll never know. :) So this other old old guy, the 75 year old could make this 4 generations.

I'm almost positive the FBI is involved now since LE is saying this case involves several states. I'm pretty sure I remember reading that they are involved. However, I'm not sure if that means they are involved in Brittney's case but they definitely should be.

It seems to me, it wasn't that long ago that we were wishing the FBI would get involved. The recent quotes from the DA praising the coordination of different jurisdictions, and levels of law enforcement, included the FBI, though.

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/prosecuting_child_sex_abuse_in.html
Posted 10/25/2013
Nicki Patterson, Mobile County ADA

"“The ultimate goal here is not only to prosecute but to stop the generational pattern of abuse,” she said.

Doing so involves the continued coordination of two prosecution agencies with at least five law enforcement agencies – including the Mobile and Baldwin County sheriff’s departments, Mobile Police Department, Saraland Police Department and the FBI – according to Patterson.

“They are cooperating beautifully,” she said."

So yes, and since Brittney's disappearance has been officially linked to the sex abuse crimes (that should probably go on the timeline.) everything has changed including the FBI's involvement the way I read it. She certainly does seem to still be talking about the Wood family sex crimes which includes Brittney's disappearance now.

Andrew really deserves honors and recognition for covering this case. I know we appreciate him here. I'd certainly vote for him if given the chance.

I did notice with that award, it is one of the very few that does not specify you have to be an employer/media organisation if you nominate.

So, although it is too late for this year, I do intend to put in a nomination for Andrew next year. I think he did good. And is continuing to do so.

I feel like I missed out on a ton of information or something. What is the significance of the man with the neck tattoo that says "Wendy"?

I feel like I missed out on a ton of information or something. What is the significance of the man with the neck tattoo that says "Wendy"?

He is the RSO that was arrested with Brownlee when they were vandalizing ice machines along with another individual that is 75 years old. I am fishing for links to tie the sex crimes to the convicted abuser still serving time and trying to look from a generational perspective like the ADA has stated is a serious issue in Alabama. I think we can do this without violating TOS as long as unnamed family stays unnamed.

ETA: Maybe even take a closer look at what Butch's mother has been saying. Who was it that was going to buy & read her book?

He is the RSO that was arrested with Brownlee when they were vandalizing ice machines along with another individual that is 75 years old. I am fishing for links to tie the sex crimes to the convicted abuser still serving time and trying to look from a generational perspective like the ADA has stated is a serious issue in Alabama. I think we can do this without violating TOS as long as unnamed family stays unnamed.

ETA: Maybe even take a closer look at what Butch's mother has been saying. Who was it that was going to buy & read her book?

I thought I ordered the book on Nov 18 and have been anxiously checking mail daily for it. I just checked my account and didn't see any orders for it, so I ordered it once again. I have no idea what happened to my first order.

OT...I did find 2 unauthorized purchases on my Paypal account though...2 PC cleaning programs...errrrr...and I've been on an IPAD the last month! I disputed them. Glad I checked for the book. Will let you know when I read it.

I agree, I don't believe if Donnie murdered Brittney he was alone. I mentioned earlier the jail birds would be chirping to throw him under the bus.

I am starting to believe Donnie and Brittney were both murdered by this sick ring. I am wondering if there was a plan to setup Donnie's murder to look like a suicide because he murdered Brittney. Allegedly had her gun, allegedly had her cellphone battery, etc...Some people want us to believe Brittney went to confront Donnie. The story they want us to believe could begin right here. Britt allegedly confronts Donnie, Donnie gets mad kills Britt and then himself. In my opinion, this is the story some people are pushing. In my opinion, these sick people came up with a thought, thinking if they got rid of Brittney and Donnie the sex abuse investigation would end. Abuser kills victim and himself, end of story. At least that is what I think some people would like for us to believe.

What you've been saying about nobody chirping has me thinking. They haven't added any info at all especially where Brittney could be. No factual details, and several vague versions from Chessie.

The story was left with a hole of time for us to fill in. The hints of how they might want us to see it is mostly in the evidence, whether planted or not - Brittney's gun she owned with only two bullets and her phone part. (Was it a phone sim card or a battery?)

Chessie's the only one supplying a theory, more recently, that Brittney went to confront Donnie, adding that he was a evil man that now burns in h3ll. Sometimes, I think she wants us to imagine Brittney as a hero who managed to get away. Does she really believe it? What does Chessie believe and know? Maybe she was fooled into believing a lie in the beginning? Lately, though, she's pointed the finger at her own sister Wendy as knowing where Brittney is, like she's finally realized maybe others, family, were involved in actually harming Brittney. Family! I just don't want to believe this.

This always makes my jaw drop.
20.gif

If there was someone else there, if someone else harmed Britt or Donnie, if DK and/or RSW or any of them were involved, I'd still bet in all cases that Wendy would know exactly what happened.

I noticed butchs mother is no longer on his friends list with any of her accounts and she hasn't rambled about him in a while.

The word 'pertaining' feels so out of place in this letter!! Like it was written by someone as someone else told the story! If that makes sense :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your post made me about dk being the letter writer w/ someone else doing the actual writing, m.w? I thought it was feminine writng w/ male directional tones.imo.

Has'nt someone requested a better/complete copy yet? It might be that easy..

I noticed butchs mother is no longer on his friends list with any of her accounts and she hasn't rambled about him in a while.

Interesting, last night as I was reviewing her, I had to click through to her secondary account to find any reference to incest in that generation. She may have removed that confusing rape comment, too on the first account. I ended up at wikipedia reading about a KKK hit in the late 60s where a Judge Moore presided that her mother was witness to. Moore is a common name but I did look hard at that. Looking forward to the book review, fabvab.

Also, I noticed Cumbaa's middle name is Morgan. I suppose thats a common name and I couldn't take that tidbit anywhere either.

What you've been saying about nobody chirping has me thinking. They haven't added any info at all especially where Brittney could be. No factual details, and several vague versions from Chessie.

The story was left with a hole of time for us to fill in. The hints of how they might want us to see it is mostly in the evidence, whether planted or not - Brittney's gun she owned with only two bullets and her phone part. (Was it a phone sim card or a battery?)

Chessie's the only one supplying a theory, more recently, that Brittney went to confront Donnie, adding that he was a evil man that now burns in h3ll. Sometimes, I think she wants us to imagine Brittney as a hero who managed to get away. Does she really believe it? What does Chessie believe and know? Maybe she was fooled into believing a lie in the beginning? Lately, though, she's pointed the finger at her own sister Wendy as knowing where Brittney is, like she's finally realized maybe others, family, were involved in actually harming Brittney. Family! I just don't want to believe this.

This always makes my jaw drop.
20.gif

If there was someone else there, if someone else harmed Britt or Donnie, if DK and/or RSW or any of them were involved, I'd still bet in all cases that Wendy would know exactly what happened.

Agree. There is that very problematic 40 hour gap between Brittney's LKA and DH found shot. On re-reads and all the initial confusion on dates/times sure feels like trying to muddy up that 40 hour window. It was 5/30, no 5/31, no 5/31 after midnight, it was thursday 6.1 (6.1 is friday) on national television, seen in DH car, seen walking, not a care, ticked off, fireball, on&on.

Today's theory - multiple persons. Some scenarios only work that one person helped detain Brittney as she walked by long enough for someone else to come by and pick her up and someone else to put the bullet in DH's head, and someone else to "find him." In my imaginary scenarios, all these someone's are 2 people with one being common in all, and I agree with you who that common one in all is. The other person changes in each.

I also think the walking by could have been on her return from Styx River. DH wasn't allowed near any relative with children's house, so he not only couldn't drop her off at home, he couldn't get close to Mendy's house either. So if DH mentioned to anyone that he was taking Britt home near midnight, it would have been very easy to relay to family that Brittney will be walking past shortly. But they'd be sure to delete those phone calls if that were the case, too. :)

For what it's worth, I have never believed the "Brittney went to confront her Uncle Donnie". She had contacted at least one other person to come and get her before she called DH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx