AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A further a dig also reveals he was an APO (acting pilot officer) in the armed forces based at Fort Campbell, KY. I knew he volunteered for the reserves but does this imply he actually had a career at some point in the american armed forces besides the volunteering? I'm not too clued up on american armed forces set ups

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas!!

I know he posted some photos (on his facebook was it?) But I believe that they were taken prior to that date.

Im thinking more along the lines of dedicated geo caching sites

A closer look at Scott takes you different directions. Some of the geocache discussions were copied over to a short SAR thread for closer scrutiny that may interest you. Link to that thread comes up with the Brittney Wood tag at the bottom. That thread is easy to overook on rereads because early posts were copied from discussions to create the new specialty thread sometime last year. And realtime, it was all copied data and not being local, I didn't subscribe. Members gathered up some good data and put it all there in one spot and continued the discussion.

The older discussions are split in 3 different WS Forums here. child crimes forum, missing forum, and the parking lot forum. The SAR thread is short and in the SAR Forum, so make that 4+ (there's even more) different WS Forums to remember.

Thanks kateb. I will have to have another look via my laptop as I'm on my phone and its veru difficult to navigate different threads and tags also don't show.

Tbh I'm just bouncing thoughts around as they come up in my head

Kate, can you link the threads for those of us on phones and tablets (it's harder to move around the website). TIA

Fyi It seems RSW and 90proof are still very active in the geocaching world

Hi everyone.. I'm still here, following along and never far away. Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all of you who keep searching for answers for Brittney.

Merry Christmas to a great group! May you and your families be blessed with health and happiness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas!

Here's one for the holiday. Yes, another crazy theory.
LOL Chessie is in the sweep to symbolize her crime partner, the dead Donald Holland.
A very special holiday greeting to Mobile Law Enforcement!

That one works, right?

Merry Christmas to all !!!! Merry Christmas to Steph, Wally, and Payton. Thinking of Brittney today.

I have a candle lit in rememberance of Brittney and one for Mickey Shunick. These two precious young ladies have a special place in my heart.

I think in the beginning it was stated that brittney phone was a prepaid phone.( not the plan she was on with donnie and wendy) here in mobile they are straight talk or trac phone's. Not real sure about them, but i have seen some people with the sames phones that are offered on contract plans. So i can see her getting a phone really quick after they dismissed her off of their plan. Off the beaten path a minute...about the letter... And wither it was written in pencil or ink. I have a son in mobile metro jail, and i received a letter from him yesterday. The letter it's self was written in red ink...the envelop was in pencil. Please do not think this note is in no way written angrily for i always type in caps. Just something i do...merry christmas to brittney and all of you!

Did your inmate letter have a little pre-printed box at the top, saying 'name' on it, just worried?

Have a nice christmas, by the way. We're already into the day after here now. Time I went to bed...

did your inmate letter have a little pre-printed box at the top, saying 'name' on it, just worried?

Have a nice christmas, by the way. We're already into the day after here now. Time i went to bed...

no pre-printed box , name, asi numbers and son, was the only given address

I have a candle lit in rememberance of Brittney and one for Mickey Shunick. These two precious young ladies have a special place in my heart.

Mine, too, pendyjo.

I saw Mickey's sister Charlie at the New Orleans Bowl this past weekend (cheering on UL to their third straight NO Bowl victory). I'm sure she carries a ton of pain and grief, but it SO was good to see her laughing and smiling with friends at the game. I know somewhere Mickey is so proud of her sister and the work she did to bring her home. Charlie was Mickey's angel just like Steph is Brittney's angel.

I wish Steph, Wally, P, and family knew what has happened to Brittney....

Many of us here with a May 2012 start date. I bumped Jaren Lockhart's thread, too. All three in our thoughts today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop