AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omggggg i could scream this case is so frustrating!!!!

Go ahead, scream loud. Let it out, aussie_girl. We'll understand.
59.gif

It is too late to edit my post above, but I wanted to correct the link to the Baldwin County DA.

Baldwin County DA
http://baldwincountydistrictattorney.com/

Sierra Lamar's murder case was delayed again on Thursday. The alleged murderer has refused to enter a plea for almost 2 years. He was arrested in May 2012. Sierra has never been found. Now another delay in these sick pedophile/rapists cases with Brittney still missing. I do believe in our justice system. I just don't like to see delay after delay when a person is still missing or when a child rapist is out on bond. Some of these cases could help bring the missing person home and imo a child rapist out on bond is a danger to society. If a person can hide being a part of a child sex ring for years, I'm sure they can hide plenty while out on bond. Heck, even Brownlee's ankle monitor appeared not to be working and Wendy was at one time attempting to contact a victim. I'm sure it can be a double edged sword. I don't want a rush to prosecute if the prosecution doesn't have all their ducks in a row, but I also believe the innocent family members agony is prolonged the longer a case is delayed. I don't know, just venting. I am disappointed, to say the least.

Sorry Steph and Wally, thinking of you.

ETA - AND while out on bond, some of these people facing sex abuse charges are STILL allowed around their own children!!! :scared:

just checking in. I was off line for a few days, I'm disappointed there is nothing from court yesterday. I'll have to go back to read but did they get a new date? and how do they all get a continuance? Are they all bundled into one case? tia.

JMOO the person that knows where Brit is isn't in jail!
IMO these trials wont make ppl talk if they don't know anything!
I think they would have spilled the beans already if they had anything to barter with!

She is alive! JMO

We are waiting, Brittney, sometimes patiently, and sometimes not. It has taken far too long. We feel like we've got to know you, and we have got to know Steph. We now know some about how you grew up. Waiting.

Too bad "Law and Order" has ended otherwise we'd see this go down there. Probably before it's happened in real life.

I think this is going to take years!
don't hold your breath.

Look at it this way!
Brittney was the only one in this bunch that could leave!
she gave her daughter to the babys father.
She had nothing to hold her there
No job ,no school ,a family of cons and sex perverts.

<modsnip> IMO she didn't! I think Derek was going to go join her when he tried his great escape.

BBM

Didn't Derek turn himself in after he ran?

From what I recall, Derek and a female were pulled over in the driveway of a meth house. He took off running in the woods and the bracelet was cut off. Chessie then pretended to not know where he was but he was at his grandmothers. His story was that he wanted to see TJ. I do not believe it.

<modsnip>
"The search continued as authorities arrested relative after relative in connection to an alleged child sex ring involving Brittney's family and friends. Investigators said they had been looking to talk to Brittney about the sex crimes before she even went missing."

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/special-report-missing-brittney

I have a spotty internet connection right now so can't expand, but here's something to consider. HTH!

I believe LE wanted to talk to Brittney as a possible victim <modsnip>

She is a victim.

I believe LE wanted to talk to Brittney as a possible victim, <modsnip>

She is a victim.

<modsnip>
If the other victims were talking why not Brit.

Yes she is a victim because she is missing
But it's my very own opinion she left on her own

As per LE people are talking, not only victims. Just a little over a week ago, acting on a lead, LE agencies and Klass Kids once again search for Brittney's remains. People stated they watched child *advertiser censored* on WWH's computer which lead to a search of WWH's home. More evidence was found, including Brittney was a victim.

Brittney did not have her own home, a steady place to live, was not working, so the loving thing to do was have her daughter live with the father. She certainly did not allow P to live in or around anyone that may harm her daughter. Brittney did not "give up" her child, she was very much involved in P's life.

Post: 852 by BrittsStepMom: "Brittney said "you know what happened to me I wont let it happen to her believe me". And when brought up again she would say "I know we already talked about it don't worry"."

Brittney was also a young mom with a long history of abuse during her life. To speculate on drug use, smoking, or like to have fun is one thing. <modsnip>

LE is in possession of video tapes of Brittney and one of the other victims being raped. This was covered previously in the thread, but I'm on my phone and it is impossible for me to link the posts. <modsnip>

I'm sorry all I just see a different picture then you.
I also think we will learn lots more when finally the trials start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member