AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I do t think she will ever be found because she won't ever
Return there.

In a jailhouse interview given to a local TV station earlier this year 21-year-old Derek Wood, Brittney's brother, even confessed to turning from abuse victim to an alleged abuser.
He said the abuse began when he was seven-years-old and named his uncle, Donnie Holland, as the person who lured him into the sordid practices.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tney-Wood-pleads-SISTER-tell-body-buried.html

I often wonder if perhaps this also happened to Donnie Jr age 21, who is facing felony charges of incest and second degree rape, along with a misdemeanor charge of second degree sexual abuse.

Chessie said Derek and Brittney were as close as they could be. They knew everything about each other. They shared the same friends and activities.

This family has a history of generational child sex abuse going back as far as we are able to search. Each generation's sexual perversion leads into the next generations abuse. This family passed around their children, had twins with an incestuous relationship, watched as their daughters were raped; need I go on. :banghead:

And of course Brittney is a victim!!! Good grief, who would think otherwise?? But we also need to be realistic that it's a possibility Brittney sadly fell trap to the family's lifestyle. Perhaps abusing drugs as a way to numb her pain... And to ponder that perhaps she fled Tillman's Corner as fast as she could, is not an unreasonable assumption.

I"ll ten times hope she is living a life away from this scum than think she is dead.

Have we discussed Brittney's gun as a murder weapon? The second look into Donnie's suicide as a possible murder?

I'd be in hiding too if my "alleged" gun was used for a suicide/murder. Uh-uh... Those traffic tickets become small fry real quick.

"MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) - Sources confirm to FOX10 News authorities are taking a second look at the apparent suicide of Donald Holland, Sr. He is the uncle and last person seen with Brittney Wood, who disappeared May 30, 2012."

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/m...nt-to-motive-for-murder#.Uo67UT8VaOk.facebook

See, i am losing the plot. I thought at one stage, the gun wasn't Brittney's and wasn't there a possible meth in the car incident ? I really have a goldfish memory, might have to go back into the threads to check lol. :)

From these two quotes, LE never states Brittney herself knew LE wanted to talk to her. Det. Winberg says DH knew they wanted to talk to Brittney. I do not think we have enough definitive facts to say Brittney herself knew LE wanted to talk to her. One can assume if DH knew, he likely told Brittney. However, if DH did not want Brittney to talk to LE then he may not have told Brittney. One could also assume if DH knew LE wanted to talk to Brittney then WWH knew. In my opinion, if this was shared with WWH or Brittney then Chessie also knew. Which brings us back to Chessie's lies. I do believe these people had reasons to keep Brittney from talking to LE, therefore they may have tried to keep this info from Britt. Another thought, maybe this is what Chessie and Brittney fought about the day she went to Donnie's? Chessie keeps telling us Brittney went to confront Donnie. Maybe there is some truth in her lies?

The search continued as authorities arrested relative after relative in connection to an alleged child sex ring involving Brittney's family and friends. Investigators said they had been looking to talk to Brittney about the sex crimes before she even went missing.

"He was a very smart, charismatic, and manipulative individual. So I truly believe that, again, yes, he knew I was actively searching for her," said Winberg.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/special-report-missing-brittney

I don't believe Brittney originally planned to meet up with Donnie that night. Per Britt's conversation with Andy, she first wanted to hang with Andy and P. We don't know when Brittney last read her FB messages. Maybe after talking to Andy she logged on to read her messages? We have not been privy to ALL of the FB messages between Brittney and her young relative. Is it possible Britt learned from the FB messages that LE had been looking to talk to her? Brittney could have confronted Chessie and found out her family had been keeping her from talking to LE? I am sure this would have upset Brittney. Enough for a fight to pursue between Britt and Chessie. Maybe enough for her to want to get the facts from Donnie? Sadly, I imagine several phone calls would likely have occurred while Brittney was waiting for Donnie to pick her up. In my opinion, Chessie would have called WWH and DH to let them know Brittney had found out. I'm just thinking out loud. Mainly because I believe there is some hidden truth in Chessie's stories.

The alleged victim then identifies relatives Randall Scott Wood, Dustin Kent, and Donald Holland as abusers - writing in part: "They raped me."

The conversation continues for quite some time, sharing heartbreaking details. Brittney, however, ends it saying in part, "I love you. I'm sorry."

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/special-report-missing-brittney

Sadly I don't think Britt is alive... If DH billed himself...originally I thought he also killed Britt but if DH was murdered then someone else killed Britt also.I can't see her running away and leave her daughter to the family. Her phone pinging later in tillmans corner could have been a mistake by the person who took the phone from Britt and either the killer or accomplish to the murder

Wow. What a case this is!
Like most of you, I too believe that Brittney is deceased.
I don't have any theories about what happened to Brittney simply because all my thoughts/theories have already been discussed by everyone here.

I hope these scumballs start talking soon! It's been over 2 1/2 years and we're no where near to finding out WHERE BRITTNEY IS!

It's still important to find out what happened to Brittney, but I'm not sure we can figure it out.

Well, actually, I think this smart group here could crack this case if we had all the real facts of the investigation.

We don't have much considering there's several versions from CW of the night Brittney went missing. CW also supplied the gun ownership statements, I believe. Brittney's phone, but that's full of questions. Oh, there's the mystery letters written from a mystery time period. Then, there's the confusing role of RSW, and how he fits.

I'm ready to see this whole sex ring thing go down. I hope somehow we also find out what happened to Brittney. Let the trials begin! Is there any news about what's going on with that?

So much time has passed :( Britt needs to be found now!

I defiantly believe people in that family made her disappear. I've wondered if maybe Britt did own that gun and found Chessie with it. There could have been a plan between the twins and Chessie to get rid of DH and Britt found out. She doesn't want her uncle killed and she says she will tell and then poof, she's gone.

What ever the reason, Britt deserved so much more :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. What a case this is!
Like most of you, I too believe that Brittney is deceased.
I don't have any theories about what happened to Brittney simply because all my thoughts/theories have already been discussed by everyone here.

I hope these scumballs start talking soon! It's been over 2 1/2 years and we're no where near to finding out WHERE BRITTNEY IS!

Please don't think I'm being picky. :blush:

I know it seems longer, but it'll be 2 yrs. Brittney's been missing in May 2014. The sex ring investigation started before then though.

Please don't think I'm being picky. :blush:

I know it seems longer, but it'll be 2 yrs. Brittney's been missing in May 2014. The sex ring investigation started before then though.

Oh, you're right :blushing:
I guess my math was off by a bit...math was never my stong point haha

Oh, you're right :blushing:
I guess my math was off by a bit...math was never my stong point haha

She's still been missing too long even if you were a year off. No worries.

I hope we hear something soon. I wonder when/if LE will return to the area around CW & Dustin's homes to search again.

It's still important to find out what happened to Brittney, but I'm not sure we can figure it out.

Well, actually, I think this smart group here could crack this case if we had all the real facts of the investigation.

We don't have much considering there's several versions from CW of the night Brittney went missing. CW also supplied the gun ownership statements, I believe. Brittney's phone, but that's full of questions. Oh, there's the mystery letters written from a mystery time period. Then, there's the confusing role of RSW, and how he fits.

I'm ready to see this whole sex ring thing go down. I hope somehow we also find out what happened to Brittney. Let the trials begin! Is there any news about what's going on with that?

The only thing I know is they have been postponed, JM is scheduled for Feb 6th. Pray they are working out some type of deal, that someone is talking before their next court date. We can only hope.

Feb 6?! That's still too far away!
Any news on court dates for the other players? I still don't know why they keep postponing...the more they delay, the longer no one knows what happened to Brittney. And I can't see anyone in this circle of pedos talking. They haven't talked since day 1. Why woukd they talk now?

Someone might want to talk now to get themselves a lighter sentence. There's enough people and one might talk. They're not all family either. I hope JM did some talking. I wonder if someone did talk to make this latest search happen. Where did this new lead come from?

Per Chessie's facebook, a new detective as been assigned to Brittney's case.

Someone might want to talk now to get themselves a lighter sentence. There's enough people and one might talk. They're not all family either. I hope JM did some talking. I wonder if someone did talk to make this latest search happen. Where did this new lead come from?

I assume someone talked. But who...?
IMO, I think it was a false lead. Nothing was found during the search, right? Chessie was sure concerned, though....so who knows WHAT was going on...

I was wondering about the lead too. I thought LE might be searching for evidence for the upcoming trials, but this article says they were out there specifically looking for a body.

January 03, 2014 at 4:19 PM
http://blog.al.com/live/2014/01/authorities_search_5_acres_in_1.html

Mobile Police Department's Juvenile Division searched five acres in Theodore for Brittney Wood, now 21 years old, said Ashley Rains, public information officer for MPD.

The search was called off before 3 p.m. with no signs of the missing woman, although authorities plan to continue to search the area at an unspecified date in the future, Rains said.

Friday's search was prompted by a tip to authorities that they may find a body in an area in Theodore. Rains could not provide the exact location of the search.

"The search took place between Quimby Drive and Travis Road in Theodore, just behind the home of Brittney’s mother, Chessie Wood, after police received new anonymous tips about the missing woman."

And

"This is the first time Mobile Police and MCSO have joined with KlaasKids to search for the missing mother since she went missing nearly two years ago."

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/mpd-mcso-search-for-missing-mom

"MOBILE, Alabama - The search for missing mom Brittney Wood had seemingly stalled out, but Friday new leads led detectives to a wooded area near Theodore.

“What we are doing is teaming up with klaas kids and following up on some anonymous tips that we have gotten and following up with those leads,” said Mobile Police Lt. Sonja McLeod."

http://www.wkrg.com/story/24359733/search-renews-for-brittney-wood

New tips. Chessie's facebook note of a new detective. Let's hope this leads somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop