AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So wheres everyone suddenly got the impression that TJ isnt related? Confused!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hey! Don't blame everyone. I was the only one who asked and added I was probably mistaken.

Oh what I would give for some new info regarding Brittney. I've reheated this hash too many times.

Gliving,
Just hope that TJ being in jail will lead to something positive, like a realization something with his mom isn't "right" or that he overheard something. I don't think he knows where Brittney is - but he may hold the answers as to what happened.

Hey! Don't blame everyone. I was the only one who asked and added I was probably mistaken.

Oh what I would give for some new info regarding Brittney. I've reheated this hash too many times.

:floorlaugh: Funny saying, I like it. BBM

His eyes look fine, IMO. He just needs to turn his entire life around.

Gliving,
Just hope that TJ being in jail will lead to something positive, like a realization something with his mom isn't "right" or that he overheard something. I don't think he knows where Brittney is - but he may hold the answers as to what happened.

And, it must have crossed his mind by now that his family/friends may very well have harmed Brittney. One can only imagine the rage he is feeling inside. Wish the judge would see this and get him the help he so needs. Besides, whom does he have to even associate with right now, with his family name so tarnished.

When the trials do start, bet you the DA will be asking a lot of questions that may help us with timelines. Just hope we're not too late, I found this:

(can't figure out how to link a website, hate windows 8)

Suzanne Choney, NBC News

Sep. 29, 2011 at 3:05 PM ET

Here's a snapshot for subscribers of the four major carriers' policies, each with differing lengths of time for how long they keep data:
•Verizon: Keeps records of calls and cell towers used for a year; text message details are retained for up to one year, actual text message content between 3 to 5 days; Internet session information for up to a year, and Web sites visited for up to 90 days.
•AT&T: Stores call records for between 5 to 7 years; cell tower records since July 2008; text message details for between 5 to 7 years; text message content is not retained; Internet session information and destinations for up to 72 hours.
•Sprint: Hangs onto call records and cell tower records for between 18 and 24 months. Internet session and destination info for up to 60 days; text message details for up to 18 months, depending on the device; text message content not retained; Internet session info and destination info for up to 60 days.
•T-Mobile: Retains call record details for 5 years; cell towers used, "officially, 4-6 months, really a year or more;" text message details 5 years; text message content, not kept; Internet session and destination info is not kept.

You can check out the full chart prepared by the ACLU on its website.

Wish we knew what service they had. I really hope it's not too late for LE to get cell records.

Didnt mean to blame anyone. I was referring to the comments made under fox10s news story. People were saying that if they were him and no relation to any of them (the family) they would make sure they'd change their last name from wood. Thats all :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Poor kid (TJ). He just looks haunted to me. :-( MSM seems almost like it is on extended holidays at the moment. When i play with google it now tells me how many times i have looked at something like i am a news stalker lol. Every night when i get home i have to look to see if there is progress for Brittney. It never ceases to amaze me how some stuff just takes off with a life of its own & other stories get close to 2,3, 4 or 5 years and seem to have no end in sight. Obviously, i am a few thousand kilometres away but i am in it for the long haul for Britt, W, S & baby P & I am going to keep checking in and making sure she knows that we wont let her stay off the top page here. :)

I didn't think anything could surprise me in this case now, but what the heck??

It sounds like the victim was someone he knew, unless he's in the habit of asking strangers for a lift. Could this flowerpot robbery shed a tiny light on Brittney's disappearance? Is there a culture of the kids asking anyone they knew just slightly for rides?

I recall WWH's 'she could never get a ride anywhere'. Perhaps there has been a stunning coincidence in this case, and Brittney begged a ride from the wrong person, just when her uncle was about to commit suicide? With no connection at all?

Highly unlikely though.....

Agree that highly unlikely because of the time lapse (40+/- hours) between Brittney's voice call to AH and DH's alleged suicide attempt.

But you plant a (rehashed perhaps) seed with your followup question. What if Brittney's disappearance could have no connection to DH's demise directly.

Perhaps whoever (IF it was not DH himself) put the bullet in his head was not even aware of Brittney's disappearance yet.

Hmmm.

It's been quieter than I expected it to be after the holidays, not counting TJ's arrest. Wonder what is going to happen this week. Hope Steph and Wally are doing alright.

000201E7.gif
* * * * * * * * * Hope I sleep better than I did last night. I was tossing and turning.

http://www.lyrster.com/lyrics/tossing-and-turning-lyrics-bobby-lewis.html
Jumped outta bed,
Turned on the light,
I pulled down the shade,
went to the kitchen for a bite.
Rolled up the shade,
Turned off the light,
I jumped back into bed
it was the middle of the night

I'm with you there. It is quiet. Calm before the storm? I really hope this year is Britt's year and they find her. Am sounding like a broken record but good thoughts and wishes to Steph, Wally & Family. :)

Yes to quiet especially w/ looming court dates that get rescheduled and the surprise search for a body around cw's house.
I wonder if court dates were postponed because LE told the court that they might have something by way of evidence soon? Wishful thinking on my part but Im still hopeful after that last combined effort by multiple agencies.
I for one don't believe in coincidence, no way did Brittney not get "disappeared" by one or more of the sex ring perps that also posed as her family. Especially w/ wwh remarking about how it is to late to get Brittneys handwriting sample (or something to that effect). Imo.

It is too quiet...
Something's gotta happen soon. Whether it be that someone talks, Brittney is found, or evidence is found that points to Brittney not being alive (even though I don't think she is).

I'd still like to know more about the letter(s) that were written. Who wrote them? When were they written? I know there was speculation on both the date and the potential authors, but I was just wondering if more information has come about those darned letters!

Yes to quiet especially w/ looming court dates that get rescheduled and the surprise search for a body around cw's house.
I wonder if court dates were postponed because LE told the court that they might have something by way of evidence soon? Wishful thinking on my part but Im still hopeful after that last combined effort by multiple agencies.
I for one don't believe in coincidence, no way did Brittney not get "disappeared" by one or more of the sex ring perps that also posed as her family. Especially w/ wwh remarking about how it is to late to get Brittneys handwriting sample (or something to that effect). Imo.

You know, even if they didn't find Brittney, I hope they received more than just a vague tip. Maybe more information came with the 'tip'? And you're right, wonder how we can find out which side asked for a continuation, if any. Maybe email that news person? Very tell-tell comment from WWH.

It is too quiet...
Something's gotta happen soon. Whether it be that someone talks, Brittney is found, or evidence is found that points to Brittney not being alive (even though I don't think she is).

I'd still like to know more about the letter(s) that were written. Who wrote them? When were they written? I know there was speculation on both the date and the potential authors, but I was just wondering if more information has come about those darned letters!

And! Can imagine what they took off her computer, emails remain a long time. Think about it, emails, chats, IMs, drafted letters. People she has contact with! Maybe the tip came from her computer?

And! Can imagine what they took off her computer, emails remain a long time. Think about it, emails, chats, IMs, drafted letters. People she has contact with! Maybe the tip came from her computer?

Maybe!
Hopefully those things weren't deleted.
I'd like to know what the tip was. But I doubt we'll ever find that out.

After the search near her house I wonder if cw is petrified to speak to the others. I envision her peeking through the shades every 10 minutes, waiting for LE to knock on her door. Actually I hope they don't even knock just bust it down for good dramatic effect. Ha, as if cw is effected by much by the look of her non desperate search for her missing daughter... imo

I believe there is definitely something on CW's mind that is impacting her thoughts at the moment. JMO. As a mum though, i feel for her. Her daughter is missing, nearly all her family is incarcerated, one of her sons is out throwing around pot plants and the world has opinions on how she should react and at some point she would feel it. I am divided because she was charged with a horrid offence, gets hauled in for a traffic thing but is still out and about. For now, i am going with a mum that may not have the best media skills under strain & possibly taking meds of some sort to help her cope. I might be delusional but i have hope. :)

^ I was pretty taken aback by the post mentioning Butch too. There are definitely some posts over there that seem pretty spot-on.

I do hope she's found soon. It would be wonderful if she had been just hiding out this whole time til all the creepy family members get locked up, but sadly I don't think there will be a happy ending here.

Sent From Tapatalk

The ones about a trucker and his appearance are what got me. Butch wasn't discussed then, no one knew what he looked like (down to the cowboy hat etc). I swear I remember a member here being a member there - so I'm sure there's a lot of posts remade to appear like a vision, however some seem to be right on the money.

It goes back to Chessie's property
Butch being involved in the cover up (which I firmly believe)
and Brittney being close to home.

I hope we get answers one day soon.

Also the mention of Brittney's female friend named Tiffany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx