AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittney gets a mention in the press today on this unrelated crime involving Homer Brownlee III.

http://blog.al.com/live/2014/01/post_371.html
He is the brother of William “Billy” Brownlee, who faces child sex-abuse charges in Mobile and Baldwin counties and is linked to the family of missing woman Brittney Wood. Several of Wood’s family members and their friends have been indicted on similar charges over the last year or more.

Mobile police have said the case of Homer Brownlee was not linked to those involving his brother or the Wood family.

I believe that the evilness of this family goes back many generations and the skeletons have only just begun to surface. It's makes you wonder if there has ever been anyone else over the years that "disappeared" but was never reported? Just a thought that popped in my head but nothing would surprise me about this clan of misfits. Thank God for Steph and Wally the only two people who are sincerely concerned about BW.

I believe that the evilness of this family goes back many generations and the skeletons have only just begun to surface. It's makes you wonder if there has ever been anyone else over the years that "disappeared" but was never reported? Just a thought that popped in my head but nothing would surprise me about this clan of misfits. Thank God for Steph and Wally the only two people who are sincerely concerned about BW.

This is a terrific question! I don't think anyone has ever mentioned the possiblity before of someone missing. I know a few are really great at sleuthing, I'm not but others are - and this would be something worth looking into during this lull.

I would be interested if know if there was anyone the twins associated with that is missing (female), someone they viewed as competition.

This is a terrific question! I don't think anyone has ever mentioned the possiblity before of someone missing. I know a few are really great at sleuthing, I'm not but others are - and this would be something worth looking into during this lull.

I would be interested if know if there was anyone the twins associated with that is missing (female), someone they viewed as competition.

I don't think Brit would have ever been reported missing had DH not killed himself!

Also, we have that letter where WWH states they would not be able to identify BW's handwriting. So, assume Brittney was ok at that time because they stated BW was going to mention the four of them. That statement is powerful.

but that statement is very interesting!

why? why wouldn't they be able to identify her handwriting?
She said this for a reason!

I don't think Brit would have ever been reported missing had DH not killed himself!
I agree. At some point her father or the family of her child would have reported her missing, but not her mom's family.

I am wondering about this serial killer theory -- I haven't had time to look at all the info. Is there anything other then the obvious age/race of victims that links them together? It would be too much of a coincidence for her to have been the victim of a serial killer.

The only way I would think she is the victim of a serial killer is if one of the Wood clan is the killer. While I wouldn't be surprised if one of this unholy bunch were that evil, it would be unusual for the killer to slay someone close to them after having preyed incomplete strangers.

I agree. At some point her father or the family of her child would have reported her missing, but not her mom's family.

I am wondering about this serial killer theory -- I haven't had time to look at all the info. Is there anything other then the obvious age/race of victims that links them together? It would be too much of a coincidence for her to have been the victim of a serial killer.

The only way I would think she is the victim of a serial killer is if one of the Wood clan is the killer. While I wouldn't be surprised if one of this unholy bunch were that evil, it would be unusual for the killer to slay someone close to them after having preyed incomplete strangers.

Im not buying that PIs theory!
Hes been at it for years now!
If you put every missing person on his map you could link them somehow!
He chooses the blondes and the pretty ones!
I feel he is biased!
JMO

Im not buying that PIs theory!
Hes been at it for years now!
If you put every missing person on his map you could link them somehow!
He chooses the blondes and the pretty ones!
I feel he is biased!
JMO

The PI seems to be going for the Ted Bundy theory although with blondes not brunettes. Otherwise none of it makes sense really or connect. Brittney IMO is a family abduction and murder. Her mother knows where she is, I firmly believe. I would feel differently if Chessie hadn't done the memorial the way she had. If Chessie would have taken the polygraph regarding if she knew where Brittney was. If Chessie would have been honest about the day Brittney disappeared. If Chessie didn't lawyer up when LE was doing the search.

I also agree with you Eileen that no one would have reported her missing, albeit for sometime. I think it could have gone as far out as a month but her childs father and Steph/Wally would have been concerned by 30 days though.

but that statement is very interesting!

why? why wouldn't they be able to identify her handwriting?
She said this for a reason!

I am so sorry Eileen, when I posted that I did not post the entire comment. What I posted then was misleading. It actually said *they would not be able to identify her handwriting after all this time*. So sorry I left off the *after all this time*.

I am so sorry Eileen, when I posted that I did not post the entire comment. What I posted then was misleading. It actually said *they would not be able to identify her handwriting after all this time*. So sorry I left off the *after all this time*.

oH I know but its still a very interesting statement!
Your handwriting remains the same it dosent really change!

Where was she living?
This question has been driving me crazy since the beginning!
so many versions of this story!

I don't want to hear Chessies version!

Where was she living?
This question has been driving me crazy since the beginning!
so many versions of this story!

I don't want to hear Chessies version!

I believe BW was bouncing back and forth between Wally' mom's home, Chessie's, and Steph & Wally's. She'd get sick of the rules or situation at one home and go to the next and the pattern would just continue on & on. I think Wally's mom's was where BW & her brothers really liked to stay because they could pretty much do anything they wanted there.

I believe BW was bouncing back and forth between Wally' mom's home, Chessie's, and Steph & Wally's. She'd get sick of the rules or situation at one home and go to the next and the pattern would just continue on & on. I think Wally's mom's was where BW & her brothers really liked to stay because they could pretty much do anything they wanted there.

I believe this to be correct. Brittney had a majority of her things at Styx if I remember correctly, including P's birthday gifts.

I believe this to be correct. Brittney had a majority of her things at Styx if I remember correctly, including P's birthday gifts.

Ok so..... she is staying at Styx river and DH is living there also?
The babys birthday gifts are there! Was the party there also?

So she did whatever she wanted?

Do we know if she was staying with Chessie when she vanished or was she returning back to the Styx river house where she maybe was staying at the time. Only went to chessies to see her daughter?

Pretty much. But why not? She was an adult after all and a mother in her own right

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Well would you allow it?
Wouldn't you tell your kid hey its time to grow up
Get a job
Go back to school?

Not being mean but what the hay!

You said it perfectly!

SHE is an ADULT!

Sadly look at what has happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online