AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so..... she is staying at Styx river and DH is living there also?
The babys birthday gifts are there! Was the party there also?

No, she wasn't staying at Styx. That house was more of a vacation/holiday fun place to hang out at. Try googling Styx River and it may give you a better idea of the environment there. Now many people do live there year round. The way I understand it, DH was staying there because he couldn't live around children. He did not own the house. It really is a nice environment and fun place to be, many teens stay over night there just sleeping on the sand bars.

There are more post, these are just a few I found. I bolded the parts that Steph spoke of where Brittney lived.

BrittsStepMom: post 76 in thread 8
"I have no idea why Chessie made that statement I have questioned her about it and got the answer that IDK what I talking about. The way it went was Paul was going out of town that evening to work Britt had only been staying there a few days to a week tops (she did NOT live there) Chessie wanted Britt to help her with her 2 small babies and Britt said NO, I'm not. I'm going to stay with a friend (that I do know). Chessie called me around 7:45-8 pm 5/30 telling me what happened. I use to talk to Chessie several times most everyday and when she called me on 5/31 I asked her had she heard from Brittney and she said no, the bad thing is I can't prove any of this it's her memory against mine and that's fine. But I did tell LE All of this in the beginning."

*************BrittStepMom post 121

Yes she got a new number with the new sim card. LE said she was on the list to talk to but had not reached her yet. Brittney never stayed in one place long or kept the same number long either I would say in the 5 yrs that I have known her she had close to 10 numbers not at once just over the years.

That's why I said she had only been staying w/Chessie a few days to a week before she vanished she lived with Wally's Mom more than any where else.

The party for P was at Chessie's house. (Mobile, al) I believe it was on May 12th, there are pictures posted, this may help in your previous question on who last saw Brittney other than family. She is in many of the pictures taken that day.

It is possible Brittney was going to stay at the Styx house for awhile, sadly she didn't get the chance.

They say when a person goes missing look into the weeks before they went missing.
what did she do?
where did she go?
who was she with?

No, she wasn't staying at Styx. That house was more of a vacation/holiday fun place to hang out at. Try googling Styx River and it may give you a better idea of the environment there. Now many people do live there year round. The way I understand it, DH was staying there because he couldn't live around children. He did not own the house. It really is a nice environment and fun place to be, many teens stay over night there just sleeping on the sand bars.

There are more post, these are just a few I found. I bolded the parts that Steph spoke of where Brittney lived.

BrittsStepMom: post 76 in thread 8
"I have no idea why Chessie made that statement I have questioned her about it and got the answer that IDK what I talking about. The way it went was Paul was going out of town that evening to work Britt had only been staying there a few days to a week tops (she did NOT live there) Chessie wanted Britt to help her with her 2 small babies and Britt said NO, I'm not. I'm going to stay with a friend (that I do know). Chessie called me around 7:45-8 pm 5/30 telling me what happened. I use to talk to Chessie several times most everyday and when she called me on 5/31 I asked her had she heard from Brittney and she said no, the bad thing is I can't prove any of this it's her memory against mine and that's fine. But I did tell LE All of this in the beginning."

*************BrittStepMom post 121

Yes she got a new number with the new sim card. LE said she was on the list to talk to but had not reached her yet. Brittney never stayed in one place long or kept the same number long either I would say in the 5 yrs that I have known her she had close to 10 numbers not at once just over the years.

That's why I said she had only been staying w/Chessie a few days to a week before she vanished she lived with Wally's Mom more than any where else.

The party for P was at Chessie's house. (Mobile, al) I believe it was on May 12th, there are pictures posted, this may help in your previous question on who last saw Brittney other than family. She is in many of the pictures taken that day.

It is possible Brittney was going to stay at the Styx house for awhile, sadly she didn't get the chance.

Yes I remember all this!
Why so many phones and phone numbers?

Do we know if she was staying with Chessie when she vanished or was she returning back to the Styx river house where she maybe was staying at the time. Only went to chessies to see her daughter?

I don't think she went to Chessie's to see P. I don't think Chessie was taking care of P then - she was already with her dad.

I still say she is alive!
If she died I don't think its her family that killed her!

I don't think she went to Chessie's to see P. I don't think Chessie was taking care of P then - she was already with her dad.

I thought she had Payton and when P went back to her dads Britt split!
I may be wrong but I thought she had visitation then.

Well would you allow it?
Wouldn't you tell your kid hey its time to grow up
Get a job
Go back to school?

Not being mean but what the hay!

You said it perfectly!

SHE is an ADULT!

Sadly look at what has happened!

Hey, I don't disagree with you but what can you do. If she (or anyone else) chooses to live their life in a certain way all you can do is advise and guide. At the end of the day she's an adult- she can do what she likes and you can't do naff all about it. Much as you disagree

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I wonder if there was someone in her life?
Someone no one knew about!

Well I don't see anyone helping her to get a better life. No one!
And I agree you cant make anyone do what they don't want to do.
Soooooo why hang out with DH? Seems she didn't see him as the monster we do.

Just throwing it out there - maybe she gravitated to DH because he played the concerned uncle, the "you can be anything you want Britt" type of person. We've been told that he was overly generous to her to the point that WH got peeved; perhaps BW mistook his intentions and thought he actually cared about her, that he was actually bothered about what she did with herself. Tbf I can't see her getting much attention from CW except maybe when she wanted something i.e a babysitter so perhaps when someone, for whatever reason, showed her they"cared" she jumped on it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

They say when a person goes missing look into the weeks before they went missing.
what did she do?
where did she go?
who was she with?

https://www.facebook.com/brittney.wood.906

Read back in her facebook. Dec 2011 she's staying with a guy. Not the Texas boyfriend that shot Andy, but another guy initials BR. Later she's staying a trailer with friends. I'll find more when I have time to read and take notes.

Drugs?? Hmmmmm.

Why kill both Britt and DH???
Not the sex but for drugs!!
Maybe Britt death was caused by anger and accidently after coming home without them.

Then DH killed the next morning to keep him from telling.

Yes I remember all this!
Why so many phones and phone numbers?

One could be talking about my niece right here! LOL

Welp, it starts they get their own cell phone, with all the extras! In a few months, phone shut off due to not paying the bill.

Then her daddy puts her on his plan, she's out of work again and sitting on the cell talking all night, to people he is not pleased with, so as a last resort has her phone turned off.

She gets one of those pay each month phone. Well over the next year she's had a couple of these, can't pay the bill, no phone.

Gets a job, gets new phone service with all the extras..again. Shut off.

Presently she has been working steady and on her daddy's phone plan. Had this number for going on a year now and has same job. Hope this is it, can never remember her phone number. :)

She is now 21. From 18 to almost 21 were the worst, had not been in trouble with the law, but were very trying years. Lived with her parents or me for the most part once she turned 18, but when things didn't go her way, she would go stay with a friend from a few days to a week. I think she had a structured and sheltered upbringing.

I see Brittney a little in the above. Finances.

Once kids turn 18, oh my.

Well I don't see anyone helping her to get a better life. No one!
And I agree you cant make anyone do what they don't want to do.
Soooooo why hang out with DH? Seems she didn't see him as the monster we do.

*Well I don't see anyone helping her to get a better life. No one!* Can you imagine? I don't see her mom or that side of the family even thinking about Brittney going back to school or things that could better her life. Not much support to get Brittney on the right track. Now, Steph loved her so I'm sure Steph tried to guide her in the right direction, Wally was up against CW. What is very obvious is Britt's stepmother being Brittney's largest voice. Sadly if only Steph could have been in Britt's life much earlier. However there is only so much one person can do. Even the small things like Steph holding a job, something Brittney was not used to as a way of life.

Why did BW hang out with DH? She was brought up with him in her life. That was not her choice. We (or I) do not know if Brittney would have broken those ties. She was still young. Let's hope you are correct, that Brittney did indeed break those ties and left.

I'd take your theory over mine any day, that Brittney left this type of life and those she was hanging out with. If that is true, one good thing is we know Brittney is very capable of staying out of trouble with the law.

Praying for you Brittney!

First time I ever read her older FB posts. She had a lot of friends, and many still post how they miss her.

Someone hacked Butch's Facebook?
See Chessie's and comments yesterday.

Yeesh. This is a family full of criminals.
And Brittney was brought up in this sick, sick, family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop