AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question!
Lets go back to before she went missing!

LE was looking to talk to her correct?
DH knew it!
Did LE go to Chessies house asking for Brit? When? How many times?
Was Brit living with Chessie?
Or was she living with Donnie?
If she was living with Donnie Holland why?
What was her Address?

In all reality Chessie is the last person to see Brit!
Chessie said at first Brit was going to Friends and left on foot
then she went to see DH
Then DH came to pick her up!

Was she ever with DH at all?

Who last saw her before she went missing that is not a family member?
Did she ever hang out with anyone other than This family group?

Maybe if we go back in time we might find some different clues.

I do not think anyone in jail knows where Britt is.
I do think DH knows but I do not think he killed her.
I do believe he killed himself tho!

O/T but I think people on this thread will appreciate the outrageousness of this. This poor girl in Scotland was abused from age 9, gave birth to her own brother's child age 12, but now the case against two other abusers has been dropped. Scotland has a corroboration law. One woman's word is not enough. :( I know there is a similar law in India or Pakistan? I believe, where a rape has to have male witnesses, but I had no idea there was something similar in Scotland. What the heck?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scotlands-youngest-mum-corroboration-rule-3051263

O/T but I think people on this thread will appreciate the outrageousness of this. This poor girl in Scotland was abused from age 9, gave birth to her own brother's child age 12, but now the case against two other abusers has been dropped. Scotland has a corroboration law. One woman's word is not enough. :( I know there is a similar law in India or Pakistan? I believe, where a rape has to have male witnesses, but I had no idea there was something similar in Scotland. What the heck?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scotlands-youngest-mum-corroboration-rule-3051263

Wowza! Don't even know why I am suprised

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I hate to say it (o/t btw) but 12 year olds having babies is pretty common, no one talks about it because they are poor AA girls. When I had my 1st child I was 16 and in the room next to me was a 12 year old giving birth.

I hate to say it (o/t btw) but 12 year olds having babies is pretty common, no one talks about it because they are poor AA girls. When I had my 1st child I was 16 and in the room next to me was a 12 year old giving birth.

Astrokitty. I agree 12yr olds giving birth is pretty common especially in the uk (being very generalistic here) but having your brothers child and then having other claims refuted because there is no corroborating evidence????? Wow

I sincerely hope forum member Tulessa doesn't mind me quoting her post from Kortne Stouffer's thread, she put the quote etc together much better than I know how to:

Interesting but kind of scary.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/...ng-person-cases-may-be-related-239509891.html

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) - A Florida private investigator says he believes more than a dozen missing persons cases from Kentucky and surrounding states may be connected.

The faces of the young women on Bill Warner's blog are similar but behind each smile is a different family searching for answers.

More at link.

There's a link on that MSM page to the guy's blog, he has BW listed but her first name is spelled incorrectly and the picture is NOT our Britt... Is there another missing BW I'm not aware of?? Personally I don't think for a second that BW is connected to any of the other missing ladies he mentions but should we at least try and get him to correct the name on the picture or put the correct photo with the name or whathaveyou? Or do you guys think his photo/name match is correct, and it's just a different Miss Wood?

Thanks in advance.

I sincerely hope forum member Tulessa doesn't mind me quoting her post from Kortne Stouffer's thread, she put the quote etc together much better than I know how to:

There's a link on that MSM page to the guy's blog, he has BW listed but her first name is spelled incorrectly and the picture is NOT our Britt... Is there another missing BW I'm not aware of?? Personally I don't think for a second that BW is connected to any of the other missing ladies he mentions but should we at least try and get him to correct the name on the picture or put the correct photo with the name or whathaveyou? Or do you guys think his photo/name match is correct, and it's just a different Miss Wood?

Thanks in advance.

The name is spelled the way it was on the initial flyers and that is her photo. I do not believe for a second she is a victim to serial abduction. Her family did this, and I bet the far she's less than 100 ft from her mom's back door.

I do not believe for a second she is a victim to serial abduction. Her family did this, and I bet the far she's less than 100 ft from her mom's back door.

I could not agree more!!!

The way Chessie reacted was that of a woman who expected them to find her .. so she had her lawyer there in case she was arrested. She lawyered up! If that doesn't scream what's going on then nothing will.

The way Chessie reacted was that of a woman who expected them to find her .. so she had her lawyer there in case she was arrested. She lawyered up! If that doesn't scream what's going on then nothing will.

Wish I could give you multiple thumbs up for this!!

The name is spelled the way it was on the initial flyers and that is her photo

I was genuinely confused as to how you could say that was her photo (having followed this case from the beginning I know how well you of all people know it!) but I see now - in the more detailed info, Britt's pic matches her name. I was looking at his collage which has Crystal Morrison's photo with BW's name. It can be seen as the preview still frame of the video at the link in my last post.

I totally agree with your thoughts. Whilst I see the physical similarities in some of this guy's listed cases, the facts don't work for many of them. Brittney and Kortne for two.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 30
I was genuinely confused as to how you could say that was her photo (having followed this case from the beginning I know how well you of all people know it!) but I see now - in the more detailed info, Britt's pic matches her name. I was looking at his collage which has Crystal Morrison's photo with BW's name. It can be seen as the preview still frame of the video at the link in my last post.

I totally agree with your thoughts. Whilst I see the physical similarities in some of this guy's listed cases, the facts don't work for many of them. Brittney and Kortne for two.
The PI has been working on this theory for good while now. At one point, Mickey Shunick was included. Back then, if I'm not mistaken, there were only 3 or 4 possibles. Whether he's right or wrong, it sad to see the added faces.

I was looking at Kourtne's case because up until recently there were three missing women, close together almost in a line in PA. :( I can't really see any plausible connection between Brittney's disappearance and Kourtne's, really.

Thanks in advance.

BBM.
IIRC, there is another missing Brittany. I don't think her last name is Wood, though, or that it begins with a W. She's also quite younger than our Brittney.

The name is spelled the way it was on the initial flyers and that is her photo. I do not believe for a second she is a victim to serial abduction. Her family did this, and I bet the far she's less than 100 ft from her mom's back door.

I agree with you! IMO, Brittney never left her mom's yard/house.

I want to think outloud here. (I like the reheating the hash comment) Always had trouble putting some pieces together to get my own theory.

First, as it has been said in previous posts that you can't believe anything CW says. With people like that, many times there is a bit of truth in what is said. So, we have CW stating Brittney left their home on foot. Ok, no problem she met DH down the road or called him to pick her up. Would it be possible this is all true, only leaving out a huge detail, that Brittney returned home later that night or early the next morning?

Then we have CW stating all was fine when Brittney left or CW and Brittney had a small spat. Ok, so what if there was a small spat when Brittney left, but it continued into a larger *spat* serveral hours later?

I am thinking they both (BW and DH) were at styx river from May 30 8:20 PM until May 31 12:07 AM. For clarification, that would be app 3.5 hours at styx.

Now, at 1:07 on May 31 DH's cell pings at Tillmans' Corner. I believe DH is in possession of his cell phone, so I believe DH was at Tillman's at that time. Is anyone with DH? Logical choices would be BW and/or wife WWH. But why would DH drive to Tillmans' Corner at that time of the night/morning? And I totally believe it was DH with his cell phone, he was still alive so why wouldn't he have his phone? Did they all drive back to Tillmans to include CW in the connversation/confrontation?

Next question would be, following along with this scenario, what happened once BW arrived back at Tillman's Corner?

It's been said by a few (and me) that CW has a weird connection with her yard. The rock? CW feels Brittney is still to be found at Styx, hmmmm maybe Styx is the one place Brittney is not at? CW lawyered up when they recently searched near CW's property. And, there are other relatives in the vacinity.

These two posts I always thought were very interesting:

[*Lash] I personally don't believe this victim would contact Brittney via Facebook and confide in her if Brittney was involved with the group of people that raped this young girl. I tend to believe the victim would know what involvement if any
Brittney had...[/QUOTE]

[reedus23]...There is little(no) doubt that Brittney was a victim...There has been NO evidence that Brittney raped or molested ANY children....Was she aware of what was going on? My guess is yes, or LE wouldn't have talked so much about
how Brittney was the one that could tie it all together...

Just a couple other thoughts. Since Brittney had been staying at several homes, including a grandmother and Chessie, LE could have had a hard time locating her, especially if Brittney didn't want to be questioned. Didn't LE say they felt DH was
smart enough to figure out that they (LE) wanted to speak to Brittney?

Also, didn't Brittney tell P's dad she was going to give DH a call? These are the things that make me believe Brittney was indeed at Styx, including all the text BW made from her cell to friends while she was at Styx.

whew

Here's what I think happened:
Donald came and picked Brittney up because she and chessie were arguing and A couldn't get her. She went out to styx and coped pills that Chessie wanted as well. Because of the situation with LE - Chessie didn't want DH around the house, so once again he dropped Brittney off down the road - just as he had picked her up.

Back at Chessie's they get into an argument and Brittney storms out, on foot. There's a confrontation and she's killed. I think she's then buried close to home and from there a plan is concocted - possibly with her cell phone left behind in Donalds car by accident, which would explain the pings.

Here's what I think happened:
Donald came and picked Brittney up because she and chessie were arguing and A couldn't get her. She went out to styx and coped pills that Chessie wanted as well. Because of the situation with LE - Chessie didn't want DH around the house, so once again he dropped Brittney off down the road - just as he had picked her up.

Back at Chessie's they get into an argument and Brittney storms out, on foot. There's a confrontation and she's killed. I think she's then buried close to home and from there a plan is concocted - possibly with her cell phone left behind in Donalds car by accident, which would explain the pings.[/QUOTE

That sounds very plausible, wonder how do you fit WWH into this, if you do? Actually, by the time DH drops her off, isn't her phone finished pinging? Trying to remember here.

Also, we have that letter where WWH states they would not be able to identify BW's handwriting. So, assume Brittney was ok at that time because they stated BW was going to mention the four of them. That statement is powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx