AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping we get word on the recovery of Brittney soon. I thought Wendy was the one who had the most involvement, but it looks like Mendy is the one they are focusing on. I think LE has been developing the case very well despite my initial disappointment that they weren't taking Brittney's case seriously enough.

I can't believe this family. What a pack of beasts.

Not a lot to contribute but I'm not shocked to hear about Mendy. I knew something was amiss with her and I swear her and Dustin skeeve me out a lot more than Wendy. I had a feeling that when they (police) searched outside Chessie's, it was because Dustin and Mendy lived near the property too. Has anything more been publicly stated regarding Donald Sr's suicide? I know they stated it was being investigated.

Im really anticipating the trial, I can only home someone gets the media to pay attention to it so it's televised.

I remember you stating that long ago. You're right on about Dustin.

Wendy only has 1 charge in Mobile Co the rest are in Baldwin Co. Mendy only has charges in Mobile Co

I really think Dustin and Mendy had a larger role in all of this, every aspect and maybe more so than others. I could absolutely see Dustin being the ring leader, lying about Donald's real involvement (remember Dustin said that Donald Sr held a gun to his head and forced him to do things, I called BS on that) and maybe even a child *advertiser censored* angle. Not that I want any of that for the survivors but if it comes to light that this is more or less the true events, I hope to g-d they both get the max sentence and somehow Dustin doesn't get in the special pod while in prison. I have some friends in Holman who would have a field day with him.

Didn't Wendy say Donald said to her before he killed himself..."I wont go to Jail for something I didn't do?"

I wouldn't even know where to go look for this but I remember it. Anyone else?

Sure, Wendy is the one who said and confirmed what Donald said and how he was acting before he supposedly committed suicide. Are we going to just believe her? I still question Wendy's involvement and truthfulness though. Mendy is her twin, and I would imagine those two share a lot of secrets and activities. Some family members like Chessie and Derek, seem to have pointed fingers more towards Donnie and Wendy, and not so much towards Dustin and Mendy. But it does seem that Dustin managed to put himself into a heck of a lot.

I also continue to wonder what part does RSW really play in all this?

Brittney was surrounded by so many untrustworthy people in her own family.

Wendy is still listed. She hasn't made bail yet.
http://www.mobileso.com/whos-in-jail/

As much as Wendy is the more visible and vocal twin, any theory I've thought about is most definitely interchangeable with her identical twin.

Mendy always seemed like the twin who could be the most "pliable" and easily influenced by other people. Her eyes and smile always gave me the heeby geebies!

But maybe it was because she was more the silent twin while Wendy seemed to be more vocal on FB, etc.

This entire family gives me the creeps. I'm so glad Payton is away from them! I hope we find you soon, Brittney!

Gonna take some getting used to navigating around. I like the look, but boy am I lost. Regarding my list, while accurate at one time, I have not been able to track what, if any, charges have been amended, dropped, added. I updated when I saw new arrests, but much will go on that changes some of those charges. Personally, I think one is just as guilty as the next. One is just as involved as the next. It's just a question of which ones have had what evidence come to light. I don't think I'd get too caught up on who the ringleader was. Frankly, the ringleader could be one with fewer charges because they got their sick "satisfaction" from watching or through the actions of others. So more charges might end up being brought against the person who actually performed the act while the one encouraging/setting it up on a given occasion might not have as many charges because they didn't physically touch the victim. Just my two thoughts.

Dustin has always seemed to me a bit simple minded, and easily led. I assumed that his wife had more power in that relationship.

That being the case, I had hoped that he would be the one that would "break" under police questioning and reveal what he knew.

Dustin has always seemed to me a bit simple minded, and easily led. I assumed that his wife had more power in that relationship.

That being the case, I had hoped that he would be the one that would "break" under police questioning and reveal what he knew.

My impressions were much like yours. I never got the feeling he could be a ringleader but I did get the feeling that he could be one of the sicker fricks in the family who had no qualms of acting out on what the others were saying. i.e. DH allegedly having him rape one victim while DH videotaped. While I see him as more of a follower, it doesn't change the fact that he seems to be one of the more active offenders. He certainly has the most to lose if convicted, which on the one hand could lead to him cracking or giving more info (though I wouldn't want too much of a deal cut to get it personally) but on the other hand, if he was involved with the disappearance/murder, he might view it as all the more incentive not to talk with all of the years/life sentences he's already facing.

JUST GET THE TRIALS HERE.

I have always held to the belief that the realities of trial will get someone to talk. It seems some of those realities are starting to settle in but they will settle in even more if we could just get the trials here.

it's been a long wait for these trials. Is August 11th the correct (current) date?

Does anyone know how Dustin and Mendy met? TIA.

And does anyone remember Dustin's grammar from any social media posts and/or know his education level? I know this was asked a few threads ago but I don't remember if there is any evidence of his spelling abilities. He very well could be the letter writer if there hasn't been any samples of his writing style to eliminate him due to the good grammar.

Didn't Wendy say Donald said to her before he killed himself..."I wont go to Jail for something I didn't do?"

I wouldn't even know where to go look for this but I remember it. Anyone else?

From the handy dandy CASE FACTS thread:

Authorities said Donnie Holland had been acting erratic hours before the suicide, and his wife reported him saying that he "didn’t want to go to jail for something he didn't do."

Part 1 - http://youtu.be/pcBtgZ5U40w
Part 2 - http://youtu.be/_U6ouTcDzHY

Wondering if WWH is out yet taking care of the mother.
Aren't both twins using that as their main excuse to get their bond lowered?
Sounds like a crock, but that's JMO.

Hope Derek is looking for Brittany or searching for some real answers.

Where's BRITTNEY? What happened to BRITTNEY? Thinking about BRITTNEY.

:bump: Bumping you back to the front page!

Ready for someone to step up and tell where you are!

I think August 11th is still the court date in Baldwin Co. It's getting closer, don't know if I can handle another delay. Now, by August 11th would the jury need to be chosen or is that when they start picking a jury? This I assume is open to the public, I wouldn't mind sitting in that courtroom. Should be interesting.

I think August 11th is still the court date in Baldwin Co. It's getting closer, don't know if I can handle another delay. Now, by August 11th would the jury need to be chosen or is that when they start picking a jury? This I assume is open to the public, I wouldn't mind sitting in that courtroom. Should be interesting.

BBM, me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member