AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might seem harsh, but I'm just speculating out of frustration because there's been no answers to what happened to Brittney.

I'm more convinced than ever that Donald didn't off himself. That's just my own opinion going by everything I've heard about his character. From the sound of it, he was afraid of nothing and everyone was afraid of him. I can see why a lot of people wanted him dead to protect their own hides, and maybe to finally get some revenge. He certainly had no qualms what he did to his own family, so maybe he did kill Brittney, and then his helper killed him.

Just speculation though.

He may not have... I don't know but people who aren't afraid of anything are usually honesty afraid of prison especially for what he would be going down for. But you may very well be right.

Hoping these victims feel empowered by this verdict. The weather is absolutely beautiful here...I hope they ride home with the windows down and the sunshine in their faces.

Who else in this bunch of perps asked for a trial? This was their dress rehearsal :)

DK is up for sentencing soon. Saw his smug-mug on the Baldwin County jail view.

Did any of the Ws-&-friends perp @$$#*|~$ testify against WB? TIA

Yay! Those poor victims now at least have justice. The scars will remain though.
I hope Prosecutors do not offer any more deals unless the person has information relating to the whereabouts of Brittney .

Edited to correct my voice text. I need a southern Siri.

Call in the firing squad and be done with him. Nasty. He doesn't deserve to live. No longer ACCUSED, he is now GUILTY!

Prayers continue for all the victims. So brave of them to testify against him, and let him see they now have the control and power, not him!!!! WTG!!!! Your voices were heard loud and clear by the jury!!! Hold your head up high, and know that you did NOTHING to deserve that abuse!!! You've effectively broken the cycle, and I'm so very proud of you all!!!!

I think this MSM article might give us a better understanding of who Brownlee alleged raped him. Didn't DH have an older brother that passed away?

He also said the relative and other relatives of the victim sexually assaulted him when he was a boy.

Brownlee's voice cracked, and he started to cry as as he described what happened to him.

"His brother raped me," Brownlee said. "He raped me. His other brother raped me. They all raped me."

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/10/child_sex_abuse_victim_testifi.html#incart_2box

Did any of the Ws-&-friends perp @$$#*|~$ testify against WB? TIA
No, at least nothing in the media. However Brownlee is admitting to seeing video of several members of the victim's relatives having sex with each other. I wonder if Brownlee will testify against WWH, MK, CW or if his video admission can be used in any future trials?

10525767_583099985151762_518582115914425419_n.jpg
From Facebook.

I'm also very proud of the young women testifying this week.

Evening WSers!!! I'm sorry that I fell of the radar like I did, life has been.... well...not slowing down.. I see a lot has changed in here. It warms my heart to know that everyone is still standing with us in trying to get answers and Justice for Brittney & P.. Today was a huge win for the victims & for Brittney as we all feel this is why she is gone. I just wanted you all to know I am still alive and kicking. And still fighting the good fight!!

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/10/baldwin_jury_convicts_man_of_c.html
Thyrie Bland is fast becoming my favorite reporter covering Brittney's case.
Baldwin County Assistant District Attorney Teresa Heinz, who has been involved in the child sex abuse investigation since it started, said she was thankful for the jury's decision.
"I'm just grateful that finally we have a little bit of closure for the victims in this matter," Heinz said.
<snip>
"This case will not end until we have turned over every stone of every person who has ever assaulted or taken advantage of these children," Heinz said. "We are not going to stop here. We are going to keep going, so we have a long road ahead of us. This is definitely one step in the process that I am grateful for."

He quotes a couple of the jurors in this article, as well.

It's a sad case, but what happened today is a cause for celebration.:partyguy:
The victims became heroes, and I hope they feel the strength of their courage, and it will help the healing begin.

So good to see you here, BrittsStepMom! Yes, Brittney is still in our thoughts and prayers.

Yuck, this wasn't Brownlee's first victim or sexual abuse crime. He's earned the full 20 yrs. and I hope he gets the full 20 yrs. MOO

:scale:

Man connected to Brittney Wood's family convicted of child sex abuse charges in 20 minutes
By Thyrie Bland
October 16, 2014 at 2:59 PM, updated October 16, 2014 at 4:09 PM
http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/10/baldwin_jury_convicts_man_of_c.html

"Brownlee, 50, was found guilty of second-degree sodomy and second-degree sexual abuse. He was convicted of having sex with the girl when she was 12 or 13 years old."

"Brownlee is set to be sentenced Dec. 18. He could be sent to prison for two to 20 years on the sodomy charge and for up to a year on the sex abuse charge."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx