AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank U so much Buggsmom!!! I hope she knew/knows how much I love her.

Here's the link in case anyone wanted to watch.

http://www.spreecast.com/events/unsolved-where-is-brittney-wood?referring_sid=146bbb48f4e243c34b3

Great interview Steph. You did a wonderful job getting Britt's whole story out there. You're truly amazing. :loveyou:

Jon Leiberman asked Steph what message she had for the monster or monsters that had anything to do with Brittney's disappearance and potential murder.

Steph's answer -

"You might as well tell what you did or what you know cause we'll never stop. I will never stop. No matter what person, no matter how many people seem to have a problem with me being an advocate for Brittney, I will never stop until we know. Her baby deserves to know what happened to her mother. So if you don't want me to talk anymore, come on tell what you know.

AMEN! We will stay with you and help you keep the pressure on however long it takes!

If he put them up for sale on 5/31, I think it makes suicide less likely. One doesn't worry about making $25 before they are going to kill themselves.

Agreed. One might worry about making money for his family or his own bond before going to jail. I don't believe they would be concerned about $25 if they planned to take their life. Especially if one knew leaving their spouse widowed with minor children would bring in Social Security money for the widow and each of the minor children. Much more money than he would have made from selling the tools. It will take a lot to convince me DH committed suicide. Too much doesn't make sense here.

The suicide is more than a bit sus, isn't it! (Couldn't happen to a nicer fella though!)

I take it no more word on any test results coming back on that truck? It was a truck right?

I take it no more word on any test results coming back on that truck? It was a truck right?

It was not revealed. The only information released is a vehicle.
So could be a sedan, SUV, pickup truck, van, tractor truck, etc.

http://fox10tv.com/2014/05/30/britt...ensics-results-sources-close-to-case-talking/
Lead investigators working on missing mother Brittney Wood’s case say they are waiting for forensics results on possible evidence found in a vehicle.

Detectives are not revealing who the vehicle belonged to. Only saying they found the vehicle a few months ago, took samples and sent possible evidence to a forensics lab.

Detectives say they sent possible evidence to a foresenics lab a few months ago and it will be another couple of months before they get the results.

Hopefully the lab results will be in before the August hearings.

Did we ever find out who our mystery insider was at the very start of this case? TIA

http://fox10tv.com/2014/05/30/britt...ensics-results-sources-close-to-case-talking/

kateB, do you remember offhand when the detective said it would be a couple more months before they get any results back? I'm not putting too much hope that LE will release any information on forensics, but I'd like to see if any new charges or events take place in that time frame.

kateB, do you remember offhand when the detective said it would be a couple more months before they get any results back? I'm not putting too much hope that LE will release any information on forensics, but I'd like to see if any new charges or events take place in that time frame.

Agreed. One might worry about making money for his family or his own bond before going to jail. I don't believe they would be concerned about $25 if they planned to take their life. Especially if one knew leaving their spouse widowed with minor children would bring in Social Security money for the widow and each of the minor children. Much more money than he would have made from selling the tools. It will take a lot to convince me DH committed suicide. Too much doesn't make sense here.

So true that if you were actually planning to commit suicide you'd want to give your children your $25 worth of tools. Waiting for the lid to blow off this pressure cooker and the truth to come exploding out.

The article was posted May 30th, so I'm thinking sent in sometime in March and results may be back as early as end of July. ?? Yes, that would be lightning quick, but the timeline is sort of vague.

So true that if you were actually planning to commit suicide you'd want to give your children your $25 worth of tools. Waiting for the lid to blow off this pressure cooker and the truth to come exploding out.

I don't have time to research but didn't Steph say all the money was still on Donald except $25? Theorizing that he may have paid the debt to Jennifer & her husband? I don't have a clear recollection on when and where to look for that. I went a total opposite direction on the tool sales thinking evidence might have been on those tools. I'm still lost.

I do not think he PLANNED his suicide.

I think Wendy scared him saying the cops were here and want u I have a feeling they had a very
Serious conversation with her and said some things that made uncle Donnie know he was done for
I do t think he could survive in jail or prison and he knew it.

Jmo

He killed bimself.

The article was posted May 30th, so I'm thinking sent in sometime in March and results may be back as early as end of July. ?? Yes, that would be lightning quick, but the timeline is sort of vague.

I don't have time to research but didn't Steph say all the money was still on Donald except $25? Theorizing that he may have paid the debt to Jennifer & her husband? I don't have a clear recollection on when and where to look for that. I went a total opposite direction on the tool sales thinking evidence might have been on those tools. I'm still lost.

Yes, the detectives told us that all the money from the sale of said tools was found on DH's person, except for around $25.

I do not think he PLANNED his suicide.

I think Wendy scared him saying the cops were here and want u I have a feeling they had a very
Serious conversation with her and said some things that made uncle Donnie know he was done for
I do t think he could survive in jail or prison and he knew it.

Jmo

He killed bimself.

I agree that IF it turns out he did pull the trigger it was at the order/coaching of his loving (cough cough) wifey.

Agreed. It just doesnt sit right to me. Not with Brittney being gone too and the timing of when the police came for their visits to both DH and the wife. When pressure gets put on by LE people can do desperate things but suicide I would think would only be entertained after charges have been filed and they see a sentence coming for sure. At the early stage of this type LE pressure which was just questioning, the desparate things people do sometimes involves getting rid of evidence or getting rid of people who can bring them down IMO.

There is also something about the alleged stories about the gun being Brittneys that really bothers me. If it was her gun then how did DH ever get ahold of it. Surely he did not ask Brittney to borrow it to kill himself. Brittney would never have agreed to it.

Typically people who own guns never let anyone borrow them for the obvious reason that the gun could be used for crimes OR there could be an accidental firing that hurts someone, and then the owner could somehow become partly responsible. I just dont see a scenerio where Brittney gave DH the gun willingly. Im not so sure the gun was even hers to begin with.

I hate to say it, but I am fearful that the gun was used on her and him.

Agreed. It just doesnt sit right to me. Not with Brittney being gone too and the timing of when the police came for their visits to both DH and the wife. When pressure gets put on by LE people can do desperate things but suicide I would think would only be entertained after charges have been filed and they see a sentence coming for sure. At the early stage of this type LE pressure which was just questioning, the desparate things people do sometimes involves getting rid of evidence or getting rid of people who can bring them down IMO.

There is also something about the alleged stories about the gun being Brittneys that really bothers me. If it was her gun then how did DH ever get ahold of it. Surely he did not ask Brittney to borrow it to kill himself. Brittney would never have agreed to it.

Typically people who own guns never let anyone borrow them for the obvious reason that the gun could be used for crimes OR there could be an accidental firing that hurts someone, and then the owner could somehow become partly responsible. I just dont see a scenerio where Brittney gave DH the gun willingly. Im not so sure the gun was even hers to begin with.

I hate to say it, but I am fearful that the gun was used on her and him.

Way back at the very beginning of the case I thought DH or DH and another used it on Brittney and then DH feared blowback because he was already under investigation (wish I could say guilt but I don't think the guy was capable of feeling guilt) and used it on himself.

Way back at the very beginning of the case I thought DH or DH and another used it on Brittney and then DH feared blowback because he was already under investigation (wish I could say guilt but I don't think the guy was capable of feeling guilt) and used it on himself.

This is where I'm at right now. The only thing ever found connected to Brittney the last time she was seen in TC is that gun. Same gun used in DH's injury. I don't think Brittney was harmed at Styx, I think she was harmed between Styx river and Mobile.

I'm leaning a little bit more towards Donnie committing suicide, I don't think DH was the one that harmed Brittney. I do think DH knew what happened to Brittney, between the pending charges and possible death of Brittney was the reason DH decided to check out. WWH knew something was up, she gave him alone time, then she went looking for him and she found him.

I strongly believe there is evidence out there, we need to find it.

I don't believe a man like Donnie could feel guilt or fear, so I have a hard time believing he offed himself. Remember all the damage control WWH was doing? Remember the letters? The investigation wasn't all about Donnie getting in trouble, other people were desperate too. Just my own thoughts.

I don't believe a man like Donnie could feel guilt or fear, so I have a hard time believing he offed himself. Remember all the damage control WWH was doing? Remember the letters? The investigation wasn't all about Donnie getting in trouble, other people were desperate too. Just my own thoughts.

Yep. I don't know what to think about the death of DH. I go back and forth daily. Ya'll want to know my thoughts last night? Sure ya do, LOL

We know someone close to the case is talking.

We know LE has changed their theory from Brittney out partying to homicide.

We know one of the accused has made bail.

Edit: when I say "accused" I am NOT saying accused of harming Brittney. Accused of other crimes related to Brittney.

We know it took awhile for that accused to make bail, which was a low amount.

I believe WWH was present when Brittney was harmed.

I believe WWH would confide in her best friend and/or sibling.

I know someone close to the case is talking, I know LE has changed their theory on what happened to Brittney. I know LE needs evidence, body or eye witness to prove their theory/case.

We need to find that evidence. I'm sorry if I should have been able to find this myself, but can't, is there a map showing the pings from DH and Brittney's cell? Like a footprint of each of the cell pings and how long it pinged in one place? I have a vehicle now and would love to take a day and just travel from ping to ping. Maybe that will give us wonderful sleuths more insight. I can take pictures of my drive.

Thinking about BW and hoping something breaks in this case...and soon...

Yep. I don't know what to think about the death of DH. I go back and forth daily. Ya'll want to know my thoughts last night? Sure ya do, LOL

We know someone close to the case is talking.

We know LE has changed their theory from Brittney out partying to homicide.

We know one of the accused has made bail.

Edit: when I say "accused" I am NOT saying accused of harming Brittney. Accused of other crimes related to Brittney.

We know it took awhile for that accused to make bail, which was a low amount.

I believe WWH was present when Brittney was harmed.

I believe WWH would confide in her best friend and/or sibling.

I know someone close to the case is talking, I know LE has changed their theory on what happened to Brittney. I know LE needs evidence, body or eye witness to prove their theory/case.

We need to find that evidence. I'm sorry if I should have been able to find this myself, but can't, is there a map showing the pings from DH and Brittney's cell? Like a footprint of each of the cell pings and how long it pinged in one place? I have a vehicle now and would love to take a day and just travel from ping to ping. Maybe that will give us wonderful sleuths more insight. I can take pictures of my drive.

I have this screenshot of Brittney's and Donnie's cellphone pings. The map came from a 5/2013 Fox10 link that not longer works. Not all the info you're looking for, but maybe a start.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member